Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like all her choices are made based on hotels they have stayed in, not something that is a home.
Too much of an open cheque book to buy just anything that takes her fancy, good or bad šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
She sure has thrown money at that house ... fountains, chandeliers, velvet drapes what next ?! Shame its all so lacking in any taste or class. You canā€™t just throw money at a house, something that size needs proper interior styling.

Reactions: 2
She wouldā€™ve better spending the money on an interior designer to do the job for her! Too bling bling for me.

Oh wow! Just had a look at her account and knew there would be something on here. Sheā€™s absolutely fascinating. Like a cartoon character. Who on earth would show all the cars off? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ A real life chavtastic spectacle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow! Just had a look at her account and knew there would be something on here. Sheā€™s absolutely fascinating. Like a cartoon character. Who on earth would show all the cars off? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ A real life chavtastic spectacle!!
As we say in Scotland, all fur coat and nae knickers....just goes to prove money can't buy taste

• Haha
Blimey! The fountain looks like something that should be in a public park or in Buck Palace! And then the blood nutcrackers! She couldnā€™t get more ā€œnew moneyā€ if she tried šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s allowing children of that age to do tik tok dances šŸ˜±

Well that light fitting, canā€™t call it a chandelier, is her most liked January post ! So itā€™s obviously me with the poor taste šŸ˜‚

Well that light fitting, canā€™t call it a chandelier, is her most liked January post ! So itā€™s obviously me with the poor taste šŸ˜‚
I feel this everytime I see that house, and everyone cooing over her design choices.
The house she lived in previously was the show home and interior designed by Alexander James and it was lovely. I don't know why they didn't just get them to do this place it would've been amazing.
Who knew there was so much money to be made out of radiators!

Reactions: 4
The flower arrangements in her hallway look like something from a funeral parlour. Awful
Style!

• Haha
I hope she reads this because i'm not sure how sensible it is to advertise all the cars etc... but I definitely think it's risky to make a thing out of buying a 20K piece of art (https://daydreamer2016blog.wordpres...david-kracov-at-eden-fine-art-gallery-london/) (im assuming it's the same thing/similar price) that's just plonked in her hallway...
My hubby owns a small art gallery and picture framers and he laughed when he saw it - He does know his art. They have no bloody taste. What baffles me is how completely open they are - cats, art, Cartier bracelets. I wouldnā€™t wish it on them but Christ they are screaming out to be robbed. Idiots!!!

Iā€™m literally staggered at how much disposable income they have. And now theyā€™ve bought her childhood home too - as you do. They are playing a dangerous game flaunting their wealth.

Iā€™m literally staggered at how much disposable income they have. And now theyā€™ve bought her childhood home too - as you do. They are playing a dangerous game flaunting their wealth.
I donā€™t believe they have made the money through working (I know the hubby has a building firm). It screams new money/lottery win. They are being very naive showing so much.

My hubby owns a small art gallery and picture framers and he laughed when he saw it - He does know his art. They have no bloody taste. What baffles me is how completely open they are - cats, art, Cartier bracelets. I wouldnā€™t wish it on them but Christ they are screaming out to be robbed. Idiots!!!
Goodness I just looked at the link ! I donā€™t know what planet she is on displaying this tasteless crap and the price is even more vulgar than the item itself.
More money than sense but no sense at all flaunting this to all and sundry.

House location is easy to find, really easy, not on a busy road but not quiet and far from desirable location. House opposite is a burnt out dump await a new housing estate šŸ™ƒ