Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the shout out, I’ve never looked at her page on Tattle before but as soon as I saw that story I knew there would be some amusing commentary on here 🕵🏻👏🏼😂

Reactions: 3
Her grammar makes her come across as very thick. ‘He done’. So basic.

Money can’t buy class clearly. This woman featured in the Daily Fail - says it all really! This account is just so showy offy - excessive consumerism and consumption - wants something, gets it. And stop with all the balloons - so bad for the planet 🌎 these Instagrammers only ever think of themselves and follow the trends without thinking of the broader consequences

Reactions: 1
New Garden pod nearly £19k ....wow..can get a lovely summer house for a couple of grand

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I knew someone would mention the pod.She’s filling her garden with tat. Money can’t buy class. It’s hideous.

• Haha
she never stops buying tat. It’s like the accountant has told them they have to use up a certain amount of money by the end of the year..like someone here said - money can’t buy class - very evident in this case!

Well well..... just another little villa snapped up but it’s ok now it’s added to the portfolio :rolleyes: Hubby must have worked extra hard again for this one. I sound bitter and I am 😂

Reactions: 2
How much do these guys spend a month? They’ve managed to buy a rental property in the UK, a second one in lanzarote, had a swimming pool installed, buy expensive artwork…all through a pandemic too. I am hoping it’s because their radiator (?) company business is just doing so well and not through dodgy business dealings. Our closest friend is the son of a billionaire, and another friend is a multi millionaire who’s been on a tv series (helping others!), but both are down to the ground, never discuss money nor brag about materialistic things - they do a lot for charity too. I just don’t see them spending money like she does, plus she brags about it on social media. I find her a bit crass tbh.

She is very new money. People with actual money don’t discuss it. Financed up to the max and things clearly aren’t all that at home or she wouldn’t constantly have to post about her world.

• Heart