Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful behaviour. People like this are prolonging this mess.

Reactions: 3
I’m quite surprised at just how many people have buggered off abroad! The Hamilton’s, Rochelle Hulme and Rachel bloody (I’ve had more work done on my lips) lugo. I don’t understand how or why it’s allowed personally.

Reactions: 1
Just because something is allowed doesn’t mean you should do it. They don’t ‘need’ winter sun anymore then anyone else. They aren’t the only people with holidays cancelled this year.

Oh dear she’s got to follow tier 4 rules even when away. Maybe being confined to a hotel room serves her right for being so reckless.

Due to tier 4 let’s just stay away for longer - like you do!!! Good to be so rich you can just extend your holiday to suit!

Did you see she spent the day at the mall buying loads of extra Christmas presents now they’ve extended their holi day. She’s on another planet.

Reactions: 2
I used to follow, but stopped. She was getting too much for my liking and kept featuring her kids. She really loves to flaunt her wealth. She’s friends with Laura from Berkshire build - say no more. Both posting their kids online - too young - you are sharing images with strangers - not family and friends. From what I’ve viewed from her posts and stories, the kids appear spoilt. We live in an affluent area where there is a lot of wealth and see these types around. Our kids go to private school, and the spoilt, indulged kids are just awful - not their fault, it’s how they’ve been raised by their parents. They are given everything, the latest phones, smart watches, designer clothes etc. We can afford to do the same for our kids, but choose not to. We want them to have values and morals. Our kids love the simple things from a comic to a homemade Sunday roast. They are not materialistic. I do think her account has become ever more boastful, and I do feel it’s aiming towards becoming another instabusiness where gifts and ads start to appear... I could be wrong, but she is very good friends with Laura who is beggy and grabby on all levels..so watch this space!

Reactions: 4
Awful behaviour. People like this are prolonging this mess.
It’s why I wouldn’t be suprised if we were to be the last country out of this mess. People should only travel if it’s work related.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her last post ‘ should have stayed in Dubai’ - no you shouldn’t have gone in the first place!!!! It’s such a selfish attitude. I usually go abroad every holiday but just have to accept we can’t this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her last post ‘ should have stayed in Dubai’ - no you shouldn’t have gone in the first place!!!! It’s such a selfish attitude. I usually go abroad every holiday but just have to accept we can’t this year.
Again, she’s one of those who thinks that COVID guidelines and rules just doesn’t apply to them. Our paramedic friend was tested last week (no symptoms, just the team had to be tested) and the result was positive. We know so many people that have had this dreadful virus and even died from it. My grandma died from it in March and it was awful. We’ve abided by the rules, but so many haven’t. We’ve not been abroad and only plan to travel again when it’s safe to do so. This woman is braggy and like you said selfish. The fact that she appeared in a Daily mail article says it all! Yes I agree with her - she SHOULD have stayed in Dubai and permanently. One less insta hun - she can join all the other insta huns and celebrities who fled abroad to escape the tier system for a nice jolly holiday.

Again, she’s one of those who thinks that COVID guidelines and rules just doesn’t apply to them. Our paramedic friend was tested last week (no symptoms, just the team had to be tested) and the result was positive. We know so many people that have had this dreadful virus and even died from it. My grandma died from it in March and it was awful. We’ve abided by the rules, but so many haven’t. We’ve not been abroad and only plan to travel again when it’s safe to do so. This woman is braggy and like you said selfish. The fact that she appeared in a Daily mail article says it all! Yes I agree with her - she SHOULD have stayed in Dubai and permanently. One less insta hun - she can join all the other insta huns and celebrities who fled abroad to escape the tier system for a nice jolly holiday.
Her last story showing her and hubby with “the best friends!” When in Dubai. Totally insensitive to what thousands of people were going through back in England. Selfish showy cow!

I just came on to say the same thing.
Numbers out of ten for tackiness?
Although I might be being presumptuous here and everyone likes it😂
For me it’s hideous and the ability to change the light colour has only confirmed it for me.
Dread to think how much it cost....

Blimey!!! It’s bloody huge!! Looks like something off the set of Dynasty!! (Please nobody say they don’t know what Dynasty was!) 😂😂

Reactions: 1