Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had the bedrooms wallpapered! Bloody awful. She had no taste. Their master bedroom looks bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s had the bedrooms wallpapered! Bloody awful. She had no taste. Their master bedroom looks bloody awful.
Her son's bedroom looks ghastly....he's only what 5? ....looks like teenage boy from the 80's wallpaper...she ain't an interior designer that's for sure!

Reactions: 2
Her son's bedroom looks ghastly....he's only what 5? ....looks like teenage boy from the 80's wallpaper...she ain't an interior designer that's for sure!
I thought that! Money can’t buy style that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Its such a beautiful house that the builders and architects have designed- but now she clearly has been given a free reign with the decor and she is absolutely ruining it.

Reactions: 5
She does have hideous taste. Shame she’s ruined what was a nice house! It’s not a good idea to wallpaper a new build anyway. Need to wait a year or so.

Reactions: 1
The photo of her 7 year old daughter, half dressed, choosing knickers ? The most distasteful child image I think I’ve ever seen ! Reported ! Do these people not think about the weirdos watching ! That picture will be all over the web! Disgusting

• Heart
Geez.... some get whisked off to Harrods and visit Cartier and buy an anniversary bracelet that cost more than my car!
Just a normal bank holiday.......but not for me. I get whisked off to B&Q to buy paint for the front of the house 😂

Reactions: 3
Geez.... some get whisked off to Harrods and visit Cartier and buy an anniversary bracelet that cost more than my car!
Just a normal bank holiday.......but not for me. I get whisked off to B&Q to buy paint for the front of the house 😂
lol I was going to come on and say similar. She has a very generous husband and an amazing life.

Reactions: 3
I liked the bit where she said “I don’t like surprises!”. I bet she doesn’t. Lucky cow!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s very new money - but she seems so happy and genuine so I actually really like her. Seem like a nice family!

So this I don’t understand. It’s the first week back at school, her daughter has been super unsettled, not sleeping, crying etc. Personally I would not choose to go away and leave her this weekend.

no global pandemic for this one, she’s off to Dubai.
you‘re tier 3 now babe, just because you technically can travel - does that mean you should ?

Reactions: 5