Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am amazed at just how much they spend. He must be a very clever businessman. The level of spending has gone through the roof over the last year. He doesn’t make PPE does he? 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh dear god, now we’ve got a wedding vows renewal to look forward to - god only knows how tacky and OTT this will be, a prime chance to show off the wealth they didn’t have when they originally married I reckon! Apparently it’s wedding ‘vowels’ though, according to her! 🤣
5351EC02-51E7-4915-8F03-59FC97DD59E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg
Oh dear god, now we’ve got a wedding vows renewal to look forward to - god only knows how tacky and OTT this will be, a prime chance to show off the wealth they didn’t have when they originally married I reckon! Apparently it’s wedding ‘vowels’ though, according to her! 🤣
View attachment 745467
Yes no doubt it will be OTT as he has pots of money to get rid of.

The way they spend money and brag about it on social media, reminds me of a neighbours husband who had endless cash at his disposal. He ran his own business, they lived in beautiful house with grounds, went on great holidays, kids attended the local private school, they all dressed in designer clothes, had a housekeeper and money was no object. If they wanted something they could just buy it. She then found out his business was not legit, they were massively in debt, people after them for money, plus he’d been cheating on her for many many years. She had had no idea of any of it. Came as an utter shock. Her world came crashing down and she divorced him. It was awful, but she’s doing great now. Luckily she never flaunted her wealthy lifestyle on social media & despite their wealth, she never bragged about her lifestyle. She really was and still is very down to earth. She was a very private person & she kept her children off social media, so only those closest to her knew what really happened.

Reactions: 1
The only reason to renew vows is if one of them has broken them. All is not rosy in that house. It should also be an intimate thing but I bet it’s the wedding of the year. Awful woman.

Why does she think it takes her more time to put her decorations up and she’s more busy than everyone else ?

Why is she putting up decorations now???
All the chavvie Instahuns seem to put their naff Christmas decorations up as early as possible in Nov and then seem to take them down as soon as possible after Christmas on Boxing Day!

Why is she putting up decorations now???
She did them early last November too, and got herself featured in a random newspaper article about decorating early (posed next to her OTT chandelier!), so she’s probably hoping for the same again!

What she has done to the front of her house is obscene. I’m disgusted anyone thinks that’s ok

What she has done to the front of her house is obscene. I’m disgusted anyone thinks that’s ok
So naff....it's true that money does not buy you class ...looks like the front of a hotel and not in a good way

Everything this couple do is classless and show offy. Just what the planet needs - over consumerism and petrol guzzling car’s aplenty!

Her and her mate - the Berkshire build - should feature on The Real Housewives of Berkshire - they would really suit that type of programme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get this situ at all. There is something very odd going on I think. I know it’s probably a snotty thing to say but her grammar is so awful, let alone the style sense.
Tacky, dodgy show offs

And in one of her other posts, so desperate to tell us that her daughter is at a BOARDING school. We get it, you can afford private school.
stop annoying the staff with silly elf on the shelf requests, they hate you.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get this situ at all. There is something very odd going on I think. I know it’s probably a snotty thing to say but her grammar is so awful, let alone the style sense.
Tacky, dodgy show offs

And in one of her other posts, so desperate to tell us that her daughter is at a BOARDING school. We get it, you can afford private school.
Nouveau riche to the core.....agree spelling and grammar is appalling ....husband has obviously made loads of money but they still have no class

Reactions: 5
Tacky, dodgy show offs

Is the daughter at boarding school? I missed that. I thought both children were at home. I couldn’t imagine my children not being at home at such a young age. My father in law hated boarding school, but that was many years ago 😂

Why is she so proud of that fact that she’s doing a speed awareness course and showing it on stories? If that were me I’d be keeping that quiet. It’s not exactly something you should be proud of.

She is not a full boarder but does ad hoc nights there. So the staff got dragged in to the stupid elf on the shelf borefest. They loved it allegedly…

Just seen her story, she probably will tenuously link it to her sports car collection later and how hard it is not to speed.

well you try driving a Nissan micra and having to rein in the speed, it’s not easy.

• Haha