inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i the only ine who doesnt think the pouch is anything special? I mean i could write my name all over it and it be the same? And her art again nothing fantastic? I dont see the appeal?

Reactions: 7
Am i the only ine who doesnt think the pouch is anything special? I mean i could write my name all over it and it be the same? And her art again nothing fantastic? I dont see the appeal?
Me too. Splodges of coloured paint all very 'safe hotel style generic'.
It is very bland and non offensive but equally really doesn't say anything to me!

Reactions: 5
She’s taking the mick at this point, I haven’t followed since she was writing words on paper and selling them, but these primary school daubs are a joke. I know art is subjective but come on. Think I’ll go to B&Q for some paints and chuck them on a canvas. And the pouch, ooh “hope” how original, really nothing special. Don’t see her appeal for brands at all? So much more genuine classy talent out there.

There are pictures on line of the event.
Just look at the diversity of guests.

Middle class, white, blonde, influencer appears to be the guest list request!

Clearly all this gang will blow smoke up her arse but that art work is basic.
Oh yes the guest list is a type who all have money and go to PR events for free stuff they can all afford to buy! They are the old age mean girls i imagine its so bitchy in that clique

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are pictures on line of the event.
Just look at the diversity of guests.

Middle class, white, blonde, influencer appears to be the guest list request!

Clearly all this gang will blow smoke up her arse but that art work is basic.
Her guest list - an absolute cunts' circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how many of those at the event bought this tit and will actually display it in their beautiful, expensively curated homes.
Erm they are influencers, they don't buy stuff. Come on now, don't be ridiculous, they are only there for the gifted products, food and wine... not to part with their cash! 🤣

• Haha
At least with the art she is doing something and flogging something honestly. Not to my taste but it’s honest work.

Reactions: 3
Getting stuff done in heels and FTEN….say no more 😴😴😴😴😴😴 dullest, most middle class morons known to man

I hate it when she records her daughters dancing around, it’s so obvious they know they are being filmed. Stop trying to make them happen!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This thread should have greater popularity, there is so much we should discuss about this awful scrounger.
She's the fakest fake of all fakes. And as for her daughter Liberty, I can't roll my eyes enough, always prancing about and absolutely desperate to be something special. She ain't. Imagine having to live with either of them. Nightmare.

And as for the story she quickly put up last week about cancelling her contract with l'occitane as they still operated in Russia. She had so obviously received some negative DM's following that awful exhibition/pouch launch and so needed to do damage limitation and distance herself.
She didn't care about Ukraine leading up to the launch party did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also it’s just a bit unprofessional/panicky/desperate for approval isn’t it?
It was the biggest gig she’s had and she just jacked it in, performatively.
No nuance or exploration or any discussion. It was literally hours after she was bigging it up so she must have made a really snap knee jerk reaction.

Reactions: 2
I agree. I’m surprised it’s a quiet thread.
As for her daughter? There’s a difference between confidence and conceit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another one who is totally fascinated by this woman. Such a huge contradiction all the time - amazed this thread isn't a busy one!

This thread should have greater popularity, there is so much we should discuss about this awful scrounger.
She's the fakest fake of all fakes. And as for her daughter Liberty, I can't roll my eyes enough, always prancing about and absolutely desperate to be something special. She ain't. Imagine having to live with either of them. Nightmare.

And as for the story she quickly put up last week about cancelling her contract with l'occitane as they still operated in Russia. She had so obviously received some negative DM's following that awful exhibition/pouch launch and so needed to do damage limitation and distance herself.
She didn't care about Ukraine leading up to the launch party did she?
She had sold her ‘art work’ so pulling out of the store was totally perfromatiove. She didn’t need them anymore so off she popped, pretending to care about the Ukraine situation.
The art work really is dire, neon circles….what talent!

She had sold her ‘art work’ so pulling out of the store was totally perfromatiove. She didn’t need them anymore so off she popped, pretending to care about the Ukraine situation.
The art work really is dire, neon circles….what talent!
It’s shite, but still better than writing words on paper which she was selling for crazy prices. Can’t believe that global brands aren’t more discerning when it comes to sourcing talent for collabs, totally puts me off as a customer.

Reactions: 2
It’s shite, but still better than writing words on paper which she was selling for crazy prices. Can’t believe that global brands aren’t more discerning when it comes to sourcing talent for collabs, totally puts me off as a customer.
Me too.
So many young aspiring artists or older experienced artists...and everything in between but nope let's just go on followers and links to other insta floggers!

They could have done something really interesting and exciting, with a selection of people but instead they go for the simplest route to likes.

Won't buy from them again!

• Heart
Reactions: 1