inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m very repetitious on this thread but £45 for a freaking print 😱🤯 And I love the way she’s one of the only people in the world who has time to go for a run everyday; because she’s shilling crap to the masses and selling prints that probably cost her 50p and took her 5 mins to make!!!
I saw the print and thought ‘oooh that’s lovely and bright’ thinking it was like £10 but to then charge £45!!!! That is extortionate

Reactions: 3
She didn’t used to be quite as smug as she is now did she? She’s just incredibly, unbearably SMUG now. I can’t watch her anymore, the smugness, the smug daughters, her terrible artwork, she gives me the rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She didn’t used to be quite as smug as she is now did she? She’s just incredibly, unbearably SMUG now. I can’t watch her anymore, the smugness, the smug daughters, her terrible artwork, she gives me the rage.
I unfollowed her as she has just been an advertising stream with the regular post about her lack of self confidence!!!

Not sure what bothered me more; the ads of the under wear posts followed up by the lack of confidence posts!!!

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her as she has just been an advertising stream with the regular post about her lack of self confidence!!!

Not sure what bothered me more; the ads of the under wear posts followed up by the lack of confidence posts!!!
The lack of self confidence posts are always followed by ads. She’s so transparent

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh and me!! Her bleeping smug grinning trying to emphasise the bleeping dimples Jesus wept!!

Reactions: 6
I just watched her Beauty Pie advert, clicked on link & £204 worth of products 🙄

Reactions: 1
£204 of products but doesn’t put that on her post or any other information about how beauty pie works

Reactions: 3
Ugh her daughter is as much of an insufferable wannabe as her!!
Daughter might’ve worked her arse off on the Scamp & Dude campaign but what a shame she (or someone at the brand) didn’t proofread the caption to go with the reel. So badly written, repetitive and with typos.

Reactions: 4
Undisclosed ad on the grid for a hideous dress that doesn’t fit standing in her garden whilst she’s really away skiing.

• Angry
She really thinks her husband is cool and gorgeous when he’s just a bleeping very average man! Why does she keep filming him ‘dancing’?? What an absolute moron. And her son CLEARLY doesn’t want to be filmed and plastered all over instagram!! Leave him along you bleeping dick!! And stop bleeping MOANING about your holiday!! Jesus wept this woman is SO bleeping IRRITATING!!
---
Undisclosed ad on the grid for a hideous dress that doesn’t fit standing in her garden whilst she’s really away skiing.
She’s such a prick! Her bio says ‘not plus size’ then hashtags her AD with #plussize #plussizefashion she’s so grim

Reactions: 10
Such a family of narcs. “Mr INPO” pleeeeeeassse. People who refer to their husbands in this way make me feel ill.

Reactions: 7
She has to be one of the smuggest people ever to walk the earth. An earlier poster on this thread pointed out how she always does that squinty eyed smug smile to emphasise her dimples and now it’s all I can see when I look at her.

Reactions: 8
She has to be one of the smuggest people ever to walk the earth. An earlier poster on this thread pointed out how she always does that squinty eyed smug smile to emphasise her dimples and now it’s all I can see when I look at her.
It’s her biggest asset, there are no others