Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s unbelievable how vile people can be. As much as I’ve no great affection for Ingrid - it’s appalling that she was treated to criticism on the basis of pure lies. Hardly any wonder maybe that she was loosing her mind? Betrayal is the worst kind low blow.

Was it lies though? I’ve heard and read it a lot who knows! If lies it cruel

It really does! Sure she needs to making the pennies somehow now that the nails are finished. I think ingie is at the end of her insta "reign".
It really does! Sure she needs to making the pennies somehow now that the nails are finished. I think ingie is at the end of her insta "reign".
I agree think she is done and she comes across like she has lost the love for it too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think the point of random acts of kindness shouldn’t be posted about? Why tell the winners not to post about u thanking u when u have already told 16k people that your doing it,what ur sending & who too!? Holly Campbell done the same she actually posted screenshots of her messaging people asking for address to send a gift. Why can people not just do it without looking for praise for how gud a person they r it’s cringeeeee

Reactions: 4
I agree...

to me it’s just to make her look good!

anyone think it was weird having the zoom birthday drinks with only Maeve Madden & another girl Ingrid never mentions?!
And plastering it all over insta?!
when she was getting all dolled up I assumed it was going to be a group of them....

Anyone else think the point of random acts of kindness shouldn’t be posted about? Why tell the winners not to post about u thanking u when u have already told 16k people that your doing it,what ur sending & who too!? Holly Campbell done the same she actually posted screenshots of her messaging people asking for address to send a gift. Why can people not just do it without looking for praise for how gud a person they r it’s cringeeeee

I was gonna write this here actually! I thought exact same! All just for attention look at how kind I am! Doing random acts of kindness n telling u all! U meant to keep it private! All for likes n show. YeH birthday zoom with Maeve n Maeves friend. She clung to dem. Where was her other friends even Maria. Her page has completely changed the content etc. I hardly watch anymore tbh no craic on it just adds n discount codes

Reactions: 2
So she thinks she has me blocked but she doesn’t 😬 I didn’t say anything bad either just had an opinion on something that was even said in my girls group chat. Must of hit nerve. Lots of influencers do it and it bugs me that’s all. I think il unfollow her soon she not the same crack

So she thinks she has me blocked but she doesn’t 😬 I didn’t say anything bad either just had an opinion on something that was even said in my girls group chat. Must of hit nerve. Lots of influencers do it and it bugs me that’s all. I think il unfollow her soon she not the same crack
I agree - it’s all very self indulgent! Ingrid isn’t the girl she used to be. Paranoia has her acting irrationally and all the seeking applause for her random acts of kindness - stinks of desperation. I think it’s time Ingi hung up not only her nail file (or bits) - but she’d be as well to throw away her charger lead and give us all a break from the endless mania.

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been blocked at some point in last 3 weeks! Not sure when as I last viewed her page from my friends phone when we were both discussing her one day then noticed her stories not coming up at top on mine not seen her in ages from mine. Meant to comment last week am I missing much?

So I’ve been blocked at some point in last 3 weeks! Not sure when as I last viewed her page from my friends phone when we were both discussing her one day then noticed her stories not coming up at top on mine not seen her in ages from mine. Meant to comment last week am I missing much?
It must be exhausting for her to sit down and analyse who follows her? & then to start blocking?!
She is making a water feature... she has brought in a new nail brand too, but is still keeping her current one... not much else

I’ve been blocked too 😂
I have too 🤷‍♀️

she seems to be very aware of what people are thinking, she has so many links with other professional bloggers influencers and if one smells a rat they all let each other know. regarding her spending she just got caught up in everyones world, the rosies closet girls and the newry crowd etc. she just wanted to be on the same level, but thats just silly you can't just pretend to have money you actually need to earn it. so she started the classes £1200 clear profit according to sources...... not a bad lift, so why give it up??? cause she's gonna charge more next time on a bigger level?? maybe/ maybe not. she is great at what she does. having heard from actual businesses that use her as an influencer she sells tit. she talks about it on her stories and boom sold out 6 pieces sold in 30 minutes. bottom line its all about the money honey.... yes we all know she unstable and goes on a complete bender but thats how she's got to those numbers of followers people want the drama, and especially when they are sat at home with duck all else to be at

So am I missing much?? I think she successfully blocked a few of us on ere 🙈😞 thread has gone very quiet! Any goss or anything interesting happening. Fill the fallen in 😂

Reactions: 1
Rant:
Ingrid has 2 cats (at least), one is a huge cat, some special breed that would have cost a bomb, the other one is a normal black cat. They are both lovely - I like cats.
She lives in a housing development with a small garden. Recently she is going into melt down over her cat / cats shitting in her flower beds. Her own, loved and adored cats.
Where the frig does she expect the bloody cats to tit?
Am I missing something?
Also....
She always said she hated feet. Point blank didn’t do them.
Up until covid she also “wasn’t taking on new clients” as she was in such demand. Then she took a month off from nails altogether. And now she is all trained up and (as usual) spent a bomb on getting products and accessories to now do pedicures..... so I think it’s great she is doing them but one would assume this would be generate more business and more clients - yet she was always booked up with regulars and not taking on new clients and at Xmas closed altogether so WTF?
and the spending is in full swing again...

Rant:
Ingrid has 2 cats (at least), one is a huge cat, some special breed that would have cost a bomb, the other one is a normal black cat. They are both lovely - I like cats.
She lives in a housing development with a small garden. Recently she is going into melt down over her cat / cats shitting in her flower beds. Her own, loved and adored cats.
Where the frig does she expect the bloody cats to tit?
Am I missing something?
Also....
She always said she hated feet. Point blank didn’t do them.
Up until covid she also “wasn’t taking on new clients” as she was in such demand. Then she took a month off from nails altogether. And now she is all trained up and (as usual) spent a bomb on getting products and accessories to now do pedicures..... so I think it’s great she is doing them but one would assume this would be generate more business and more clients - yet she was always booked up with regulars and not taking on new clients and at Xmas closed altogether so WTF?
and the spending is in full swing again...
Is she doing stories def think I’m blocked😂

Reactions: 1