Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised at her working during lockdown and thinking she wouldn’t get caught... she lives in a housing development flips sake. As if her neighbours wouldn’t notice?! Plus she made SUCH a big deal about keeping her family & kids safe! I think she said one of her kids has Asthma?
All that #ba stuff up about nail lamps etc and no nail techs working for 6 wks? (Apparently 😉)
Nothing makes sense... if she dissolved her company would she still be eligible for any self employed covid grants?
I like Maria / scissor sisters and Maeve Madden both, think they have steady content and are genuine people.
Ingrid is promoting her husbands new venture with fitness so maybe that’s why she is taking a step away from Maeve....
She used to be besties with The Gym Guru too - doing workouts at 6/7am each morning with her! Back when she lived in Newry....
But not a word of her now...
Yeah and was promoting Tailiath fit no time ago. Seems to just jump from thing to thing. I know she said previously she suffered from depression some maybe taking a step back from social media is just what she needs. I think her hubby works in a school so prob why he isn't working and able to do the fitness thing.

Reactions: 3
Hubby a rugby coach from what I picked up n would be furloughed a good amount. Going by her track record prob used maeve or help with setting up his online fitness set up. Talitha would of give her commission so that’s why she would of worked promoting her yet the gym fitness girl was her friend going by here n disappeared when talitha n Maeve came on scene. Noticed she doesn’t follow her anymore but I didn’t follow her when they were friends so I don’t remember ever seeing her in ingrids page. She continually acts victim I noticed pity party mode. I agree I like Maeve n Maria’s content n I’ve only recently started watching Maria but she seems down to earth. Ingrids stories strictly business n money mode now no personal stuff. Prob best to stay that way but people will grown bored of the begging I’m sure

She seems to be back to the old likeable relatabke ingrud which is good to see! This is the version of her I liked when I 1st started following her last summer! Glad she feeling better. Never thought she a bad person just a tad manic at times break maybe done her wonders

Reactions: 4
Totally agree

She seems to be back to the old likeable relatabke ingrud which is good to see! This is the version of her I liked when I 1st started following her last summer! Glad she feeling better. Never thought she a bad person just a tad manic at times break maybe done her wonders

Limited companies don’t get the self employed grant for covid... is that why she dissolved the limited company?! But you need at least a year of accounts as self employed to claim covid grant though....

That’s mad the girl getting her nails done calling her out 🤣 dumb and dumber!!

Reactions: 2
See shes been reading on here again , the old hand shake is on the go again , because she's been caught out again, just own up to it ingrid whats the point in lieing about it anymore and shitting yourself every time you hear the truth being told, how does she actually know who this person is if the username is scribbled out and now shes making it out as its a man trying to get her in trouble..... it all sounds a bit too made up

See shes been reading on here again , the old hand shake is on the go again , because she's been caught out again, just own up to it ingrid whats the point in lieing about it anymore and shitting yourself every time you hear the truth being told
Tea Spill messaged her asking her about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See shes been reading on here again , the old hand shake is on the go again , because she's been caught out again, just own up to it ingrid whats the point in lieing about it anymore and shitting yourself every time you hear the truth being told, how does she actually know who this person is if the username is scribbled out and now shes making it out as its a man trying to get her in trouble..... it all sounds a bit too made up
In fairness to her the callout page wrote to her and put up screenshots of their conversation

So her husbands friend wrote to teaspill she worked during lockdown She came on stories didn’t say what he said & didnt deny it she only z he trolling her. Then deleted her stories. So was she working or not?

It was on teaspill? An anonymous person claimed to have had their nails done by her during lockdown. They contacted her to see if she'd any comment and when she checked the name of who had sent it she said it was someone who knew her husband (a man) so it was obviously someone tit stirring? I can still see her response on her stories?

Attachments

surely she is going to deny it anyway?

It was on teaspill? An anonymous person claimed to have had their nails done by her during lockdown. They contacted her to see if she'd any comment and when she checked the name of who had sent it she said it was someone who knew her husband (a man) so it was obviously someone tit stirring? I can still see her response on her stories?

Omfg morto for him! He must of thought dat u cud send things anonymously n now he trying to deny it. If her hubby’s friend then maybe he just knew she was working sure loads people said she was. She wudnt admit it though. Always a drama 🎭

Omfg morto for him! He must of thought dat u cud send things anonymously n now he trying to deny it. If her hubby’s friend then maybe he just knew she was working sure loads people said she was. She wudnt admit it though. Always a drama 🎭
I think Tea Spill’s job of covering up his name was absolutely appalling 😂 I know he’s stirring but at least half attempt to block his name out a bit more

Why does Ingrid even follow dat page though? she so against bullying trolling etc etc so why associate with a calling out page? She clearly denying it to dat page anyway. She won’t come clean. Either her hubby’s mate is tit stirring or he knows d truth

Why does Ingrid even follow dat page though? she so against bullying trolling etc etc so why associate with a calling out page? She clearly denying it to dat page anyway. She won’t come clean. Either her hubby’s mate is tit stirring or he knows d truth
She follows it to find out what people are saying about her , if she's wasn't so full of tit most of the time people wouldn't talk about her like they do , she's gone doolally in the head like she's not all there, she's very childish to be a mother and wife , she needs to grow up and stop yapping every time someone says something

Think she needs another break from social media she only back and dramatic pity party mode was full force. If only tea spill knew what was being said on here for long times. Apparently common knowledge she worked through lockdown and obviously her hubby’s friend knew this or he just doesn’t like her. No smoke without fire my grandad always told me.

Sure the one that got her nails done is as bad as Ingrid. She wouldn’t be able to break the law if clients refused to get there nails done. Call bullshit that the person was a client
- should be relatively easy for Ingrid to work out now who she can and can’t trust with this post!
As bad as it is that Ingrid was working away, I actually think that this “client” who Ingrid will have trusted implicitly and probably considered more of a friend has gone into a public platform to call her out - that’s disgusting actually.

- should be relatively easy for Ingrid to work out now who she can and can’t trust with this post!
As bad as it is that Ingrid was working away, I actually think that this “client” who Ingrid will have trusted implicitly and probably considered more of a friend has gone into a public platform to call her out - that’s disgusting actually.
The “client” was jonnys friend,a man who didn’t know tea spill could see his name, he pretended he was a client by saying Ingrid done nails during lockdown she done mine. Ingrid came on stories visibly upset and cross as they knew him well. She didn’t deny working just said he was trolling etc and she didn’t expect it from him. She deleted her stories then.the man tried to deny it which he couldn’t. Tea spill smelt a rat as it was a mans name.

• Wow