Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is a bit manic. The mulberry diary?! What the hell was that about? The Jo Malone stuff... new gym clothes... endless shopping trips.... endless house furnishings, endless paint.... she must spend a bomb!
And I’d say her husband & kids do have some time of it..... the child having an accident didn’t need to be shared.
it will be interesting to see if she does nails “publicly” again.... I have never been to her but agree that her work does look good.
But the way she goes on about people “confirming appointments” allllllll the time was crazy... how hard could it be for someone to make an appointment with her? Why was she always freaking out about confiming them?
Then the perfume thing? Proscentsy? Order frok me! No, don’t order yet.... order now..... I’m closing the ordering .....ordering is open again! .... im too busy and too stressed about this.... order now.... I’m gift wrapping!!! ...... I’m not gift wrapping! I don’t have time!!!!! I can post it to you.... I can’t post a gift set.... jeez how could you keep up!
And the cctv inside her house??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just looked this up!
Dissolved 6th Oct 2020.
Maybe that explains it?!
What’s the thinking behind this like I don’t really understand business accounts but why would you dissolve in Oct but only recently say taking the rest of the year off.

Reactions: 1
Did Ingrid not dissolve Sugar Coating Nails as she's now Ingrid Graham nail tech or something. I like Ingrid and I know her personally for years alone years, her and Maria McGuinness are probably the most real folk on the gram... maybe I'm wrong but were all entitled to our own opinions...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Ingrid but I do agree she comes across as manic - the constant crying and wailing into Instagram is mental. Plus her husband must have some job to sustain that amount of spending.

I agree with the above also - why does she have cctv fitted INSIDE her house? So bizzare. I have cameras outside, I can’t think of any need to have it inside.

Does anyone know how she seems to be friends with a couple of big accounts, i.e. Meave Madden & Mrs Hinchs bestie Tracy lou nails?

Reactions: 3
Did Ingrid not dissolve Sugar Coating Nails as she's now Ingrid Graham nail tech or something. I like Ingrid and I know her personally for years alone years, her and Maria McGuinness are probably the most real folk on the gram... maybe I'm wrong but were all entitled to our own opinions...
Ah that makes sense I didn’t realise she rebranded, Ive never noticed the mania but hope she’s ok if that is the case she’s done the right thing taking time away from work.

Reactions: 2
I wondered why she so quiet lately why would she dissolve the business I don’t understand that? Surely not because of a change of name? She did come across fairly erratic and unpredictable of late felt bad for her. I see her pro sexy chum has Covid maybe she does too

Reactions: 4
Quiet prob coz mrs houseproud is taking a break so she will too. I find them all very predictable one takes a break they all follow suit. Just julie being another. Maybe they will all take a break until the summer at least 🤣

I wondered why she so quiet lately why would she dissolve the business I don’t understand that? Surely not because of a change of name? She did come across fairly erratic and unpredictable of late felt bad for her. I see her pro sexy chum has Covid maybe she does too
- Quiet because she’s finally realised that she looked like a basket case most of the time! No doubt in Ingrids eyes this will be everyone else’s fault for not just accepting her behaviour at face value and for being too harsh with our opinions. She may not like them, but she really needs to catch on and realise that the world doesn’t revolve around her.

What’s the crack with her parents? You only ever hear her speak about her daddy & sister! Where is the mum? Bizarre she’s took so much time away

Never heard her mention parents at all - bar her dad once in connection with trainers.
She’s been calling herself “Ingrid Graham” as opposed to Sugar Coating Nails for a long time so it doesn’t make sense for that to be the reason to dissolve...But why would someone doing nails in the garden need to form a limited company anyway?! Think her husband works for Ulster Rugby. I actually enjoy watching the nails side of things but the spending money is just crazy! I can’t imagine why she would want to stop nails either when she is very good & from what I can remember I think she started the nails as to help improve her mental health in the first place! I can’t imagine she could cope being a full time insta hun either, as when people are trying to book nails with her or buy perfume from proscentsy she seems to have a melt down, so can’t imagine she could cope the getting back to people etc
I assumed she knew Maeve Madden through living in Newry & think they both get hair done at Scissor Sisters Camlough - judging by their stories...
And Tracey Lou - I’d say she just buys a lot from her and messages her a lot etc and mentions her a lot on stories - as well as mentioning Maeve a lot too.

She wouldn’t need to dissolve the ‘company’ just to change a name would she? Very very weird. She seems very stroppy like if she doesn’t get her own way she would take a hissy fit! She’s got about 4 insta accounts

Maeve will move away like the others she is smart n will see eventually that she never stays friends with people for long has anybody noticed that? I’d love to know why everyone falls out with her is she two faced or mean or does she just use people for things like followers or stuff?

Maeve will move away like the others she is smart n will see eventually that she never stays friends with people for long has anybody noticed that? I’d love to know why everyone falls out with her is she two faced or mean or does she just use people for things like followers or stuff?
- I don’t think she’s either, I just think people grow really tired of the endless drama. She’s got ideas about herself well above her station. A perfect example of fur coat no knickers - and unfortunately for these self proclaimed “influencers” - people are smart enough to see right through it!

- Quiet because she’s finally realised that she looked like a basket case most of the time!
She posted over the holidays that she hadn't been on because of a death in the family, and there was a poem/prayer about the loss of a child.

She wouldn’t need to dissolve the ‘company’ just to change a name would she? Very very weird. She seems very stroppy like if she doesn’t get her own way she would take a hissy fit! She’s got about 4 insta accounts
Probably looking a new career as a nail teacher, online and then in the hotels like she used to do once lockdown is over. I bet she's makes a fortune doing that. And will fir in with her being an Influencer.

She would of made a mint wit all her teachin n long hours in cabin! She did seem mad for the £££ N certainly lived a lavish lifestyle. Just thinking In order to get grants you woukd need accounts N if they dissolved does that count? All very strange. She is very talented but not so suited to influencing as she cares to much what people think! I do hope she is ok though after death in family I didn’t see her post but a child passing is terribly painful 💔

So she back now with only nail content so I wonder why business was dissolved? How will she declare the £65 course she plugging again? Most expensive course there was out of everyones. She made a mint with that! Word is spreading as my mates who not on here heard she was caught working n fined n she dissolved business 🤦🏻‍♀️

So she back now with only nail content so I wonder why business was dissolved? How will she declare the £65 course she plugging again? Most expensive course there was out of everyones. She made a mint with that! Word is spreading as my mates who not on here heard she was caught working n fined n she dissolved business 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh no... What a dick if she did! All the 6pm clapping an COVID tests she got done an the preaching she did about the virus.... She’s back on now but it’s all #ba posts for that tan crap an her nail stuff!! She cares far to much what people think...

Oh no... What a dick if she did! All the 6pm clapping an COVID tests she got done an the preaching she did about the virus.... She’s back on now but it’s all #ba posts for that tan crap an her nail stuff!! She cares far to much what people think...

I’m a relatively new follower N that’s something I picked up on right away n how she was a clone of her friends like Maeve n Maria although I find Maeve to be quite genuine in all fairness. Maeve was strict with Covid rules n so Ingrid pretended she was but she was breaking d rules non stop by sounds of it. Wonder r dey still friends no tags of eachother or did she even congratulate Maeve

I’m surprised at her working during lockdown and thinking she wouldn’t get caught... she lives in a housing development flips sake. As if her neighbours wouldn’t notice?! Plus she made SUCH a big deal about keeping her family & kids safe! I think she said one of her kids has Asthma?
All that #ba stuff up about nail lamps etc and no nail techs working for 6 wks? (Apparently 😉)
Nothing makes sense... if she dissolved her company would she still be eligible for any self employed covid grants?
I like Maria / scissor sisters and Maeve Madden both, think they have steady content and are genuine people.
Ingrid is promoting her husbands new venture with fitness so maybe that’s why she is taking a step away from Maeve....
She used to be besties with The Gym Guru too - doing workouts at 6/7am each morning with her! Back when she lived in Newry....
But not a word of her now...