Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMcClady

There’s poor Maeve M having to paint her own nails tonight! Things must be bad if Ingrid didn’t even want to do hers! 😮
She’s still flat out regardless of her daily efforts to throw you off the scent!!

I had been a client of Ingrids and followed her on social media to keep on top of appointment bookings - but my god, the endless attention seeking and the disgusting play on mental health issues (despite still running around promoting herself as do gooder of the year) she grew very boring - very quickly. Cancelling client appointments in the mouth of Christmas having posted tear stained faces at the apparent distress of being forcibly shut - all proof that Ms Ingrid is as fake and insincere as they come. I do however feel seriously sorry for her children and husband!! What must that endless me me me mentality be like to live with?? Didn’t one of her children “toilet” recently on the carpet on the landing - and she humiliated them for all her followers to see and laugh at? Just goes to show the desperation of this girl for views! I for one will not go back to her. I simply couldn’t risk my own mental health listening to her!
With regards to her “business” Ingrid is only taking a handful of “trusted ladies” who will keep the fact she’s working away from her cabin to themselves. I’ve heard they were hand chosen and were then approached in person by Ingrid! Needless to say, I wasn’t one of them! It’ll be interesting to see how the reps for the brands she was promoting feel about the latest revelation - might not be too long before they - like many others disassociate themselves from her.
She was a good nail technician - with that much I will credit her, but if she’s to forgo it for a life in the limelight as an influencer, unfortunately the personality and like ability need a serious rework.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

IrishPotato

She has dissolved her company according to companies house. My guess would be she was caught working and thinks by dissolving it she can get away with not paying a fine

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Louc96

Did Ingrid not dissolve Sugar Coating Nails as she's now Ingrid Graham nail tech or something. I like Ingrid and I know her personally for years alone years, her and Maria McGuinness are probably the most real folk on the gram... maybe I'm wrong but were all entitled to our own opinions...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

martha82

Chatty Member
Yes she is a bit manic. The mulberry diary?! What the hell was that about? The Jo Malone stuff... new gym clothes... endless shopping trips.... endless house furnishings, endless paint.... she must spend a bomb!
And I’d say her husband & kids do have some time of it..... the child having an accident didn’t need to be shared.
it will be interesting to see if she does nails “publicly” again.... I have never been to her but agree that her work does look good.
But the way she goes on about people “confirming appointments” allllllll the time was crazy... how hard could it be for someone to make an appointment with her? Why was she always freaking out about confiming them?
Then the perfume thing? Proscentsy? Order frok me! No, don’t order yet.... order now..... I’m closing the ordering .....ordering is open again! .... im too busy and too stressed about this.... order now.... I’m gift wrapping!!! ...... I’m not gift wrapping! I don’t have time!!!!! I can post it to you.... I can’t post a gift set.... jeez how could you keep up!
And the cctv inside her house??

• Heart
Reactions: 5

martha82

Chatty Member
There’s poor Maeve M having to paint her own nails tonight! Things must be bad if Ingrid didn’t even want to do hers! 😮

AMcClady

So she thinks she has me blocked but she doesn’t 😬 I didn’t say anything bad either just had an opinion on something that was even said in my girls group chat. Must of hit nerve. Lots of influencers do it and it bugs me that’s all. I think il unfollow her soon she not the same crack
I agree - it’s all very self indulgent! Ingrid isn’t the girl she used to be. Paranoia has her acting irrationally and all the seeking applause for her random acts of kindness - stinks of desperation. I think it’s time Ingi hung up not only her nail file (or bits) - but she’d be as well to throw away her charger lead and give us all a break from the endless mania.

HesterPrynne

Ingrid Graham - nail technician, prosexy queen (or is that her good friend Maeve? 🤔), serial ass-kisser and influencer wannabe extraordinaire.

Recently Ingrid has left her faithful clients in a pickle by announcing she won't be reopening her cabin until the New Year... apparently it doesn't bring her joy anymore, but without work, how will she keep up with her excessive spending?!

Reactions: 4

AMcClady

I wondered why she so quiet lately why would she dissolve the business I don’t understand that? Surely not because of a change of name? She did come across fairly erratic and unpredictable of late felt bad for her. I see her pro sexy chum has Covid maybe she does too
- Quiet because she’s finally realised that she looked like a basket case most of the time! No doubt in Ingrids eyes this will be everyone else’s fault for not just accepting her behaviour at face value and for being too harsh with our opinions. She may not like them, but she really needs to catch on and realise that the world doesn’t revolve around her.

Terry2021

She seems to be back to the old likeable relatabke ingrud which is good to see! This is the version of her I liked when I 1st started following her last summer! Glad she feeling better. Never thought she a bad person just a tad manic at times break maybe done her wonders

Atom1989

She wouldn’t need to dissolve the ‘company’ just to change a name would she? Very very weird. She seems very stroppy like if she doesn’t get her own way she would take a hissy fit! She’s got about 4 insta accounts

coolaboola22

Anyone else think the point of random acts of kindness shouldn’t be posted about? Why tell the winners not to post about u thanking u when u have already told 16k people that your doing it,what ur sending & who too!? Holly Campbell done the same she actually posted screenshots of her messaging people asking for address to send a gift. Why can people not just do it without looking for praise for how gud a person they r it’s cringeeeee

Terry2021

I wondered why she so quiet lately why would she dissolve the business I don’t understand that? Surely not because of a change of name? She did come across fairly erratic and unpredictable of late felt bad for her. I see her pro sexy chum has Covid maybe she does too

martha82

Chatty Member
Never heard her mention parents at all - bar her dad once in connection with trainers.
She’s been calling herself “Ingrid Graham” as opposed to Sugar Coating Nails for a long time so it doesn’t make sense for that to be the reason to dissolve...But why would someone doing nails in the garden need to form a limited company anyway?! Think her husband works for Ulster Rugby. I actually enjoy watching the nails side of things but the spending money is just crazy! I can’t imagine why she would want to stop nails either when she is very good & from what I can remember I think she started the nails as to help improve her mental health in the first place! I can’t imagine she could cope being a full time insta hun either, as when people are trying to book nails with her or buy perfume from proscentsy she seems to have a melt down, so can’t imagine she could cope the getting back to people etc
I assumed she knew Maeve Madden through living in Newry & think they both get hair done at Scissor Sisters Camlough - judging by their stories...
And Tracey Lou - I’d say she just buys a lot from her and messages her a lot etc and mentions her a lot on stories - as well as mentioning Maeve a lot too.

That gym girls seems nice, doesn't share too much that's what I like. Those who sell their soul on Instagram just scream desperation to me. Is ingrid no longer brand ambassador or what ever she was for that skincare place, same place as Hollie.

Does no one else ever think she is abusing the covid test centre?! Like how many tests do you need? And the last one was because she didn’t believe the previous result! None of her symptoms were covid symptoms!
I’d say the credit card bills are insane and I think she hasn’t returned to work as she wants to be a lady of leisure & a full time instagrammer!
Probably just to get a bit extra time off work 😂 though by the other posts seems this was in the pipeline for a long time. I see she’s still a brand ambassador for a nail company, she got stuff sent to her today but sure when’s she gonna use it. This beloved cabin for years she worked so hard for now she sticks to fingers up at her clients. Not only at the busiest time of year, but after lockdowns. If I was her client I would never go back to her!

Terry2021

Maeve will move away like the others she is smart n will see eventually that she never stays friends with people for long has anybody noticed that? I’d love to know why everyone falls out with her is she two faced or mean or does she just use people for things like followers or stuff?

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised at her working during lockdown and thinking she wouldn’t get caught... she lives in a housing development flips sake. As if her neighbours wouldn’t notice?! Plus she made SUCH a big deal about keeping her family & kids safe! I think she said one of her kids has Asthma?
All that #ba stuff up about nail lamps etc and no nail techs working for 6 wks? (Apparently 😉)
Nothing makes sense... if she dissolved her company would she still be eligible for any self employed covid grants?
I like Maria / scissor sisters and Maeve Madden both, think they have steady content and are genuine people.
Ingrid is promoting her husbands new venture with fitness so maybe that’s why she is taking a step away from Maeve....
She used to be besties with The Gym Guru too - doing workouts at 6/7am each morning with her! Back when she lived in Newry....
But not a word of her now...
Yeah and was promoting Tailiath fit no time ago. Seems to just jump from thing to thing. I know she said previously she suffered from depression some maybe taking a step back from social media is just what she needs. I think her hubby works in a school so prob why he isn't working and able to do the fitness thing.

Reactions: 3