Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingrid Graham - nail technician, prosexy queen (or is that her good friend Maeve? šŸ¤”), serial ass-kisser and influencer wannabe extraordinaire.

Recently Ingrid has left her faithful clients in a pickle by announcing she won't be reopening her cabin until the New Year... apparently it doesn't bring her joy anymore, but without work, how will she keep up with her excessive spending?!

Reactions: 4
I recon, her so called faithful clients no longer go to her. Since her move i think all in the nails world of Ingrid has dried up.

Reactions: 1
She hasnā€™t been on much apart from promoting charity stuff since she announced she wasnā€™t coming back to work this year. I think sheā€™s had a negative response to it! A newly created private insta account appeared in my suggested though today, wonder is she going to split the two accounts šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Wow! How many accounts has that woman got?!?!
She's promoting that expensive furniture flat out too. I mean, Ingie babe, come on. There's a bleeping global pandemic and a recession - people ain't got the dollar to be dropping on furniture at the mo.

Where does all the money come from?!?! Sheā€™s never done spending!

Reactions: 5
It's wild! Especially now that she's not working. The husband must earn some doe!
I heard she didnā€™t stop working during lock down. Those days where she needed to ā€˜switch offā€™ from social media šŸ˜‰. I thought it was strange that she came back a few days, then got a cold and said thatā€™s it. I know thereā€™s restrictions and guidelines in place but just thought she was acting off from then.

Reactions: 2
I heard she didnā€™t stop working during lock down. Those days where she needed to ā€˜switch offā€™ from social media šŸ˜‰. I thought it was strange that she came back a few days, then got a cold and said thatā€™s it. I know thereā€™s restrictions and guidelines in place but just thought she was acting off from then.
I heard that too that she worked during lockdown. I'd say most things she has bought are on credit cards.

Reactions: 3
Ooh pure scandal! It explains why she was flat out running back and forward for her covid tests.
I also thought it was rich of her going on about the guidelines but then she was running from Banbridge to Camlough for those La Dolce Vita pizza boxes and all in the height of the lockdown.
She's such a hypocrite.
Do as i say but not as i do! šŸ™„

Does no one else ever think she is abusing the covid test centre?! Like how many tests do you need? And the last one was because she didnā€™t believe the previous result! None of her symptoms were covid symptoms!
Iā€™d say the credit card bills are insane and I think she hasnā€™t returned to work as she wants to be a lady of leisure & a full time instagrammer!

She has dissolved her company according to companies house. My guess would be she was caught working and thinks by dissolving it she can get away with not paying a fine

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just looked this up!
Dissolved 6th Oct 2020.
Maybe that explains it?!

• Wow
Oh really..... interesting. Wonder did all her "loyal" clients know she had no intention going back to work.

Ooh pure scandal! It explains why she was flat out running back and forward for her covid tests.
I also thought it was rich of her going on about the guidelines but then she was running from Banbridge to Camlough for those La Dolce Vita pizza boxes and all in the height of the lockdown.
She's such a hypocrite.
Do as i say but not as i do! šŸ™„
Pizza boxes was she not on a health kick no time ago, juicing celery etc. Swear can't keep up with her. She jumps from one thing to another nothing ever lasts. If its not exercise and a diet its botox. šŸ™ˆ. From i followed her shes been to at least 3 different place about botox, lip fillers getting them dissolved etc. I've noticed a few of her old nail clients never made an appearance in the new salon, the gym girl for one.

Last edited:
I think she's had a good few falling outs with people. I get the feeling her and grainne mccoy had words because Ingrid seemed to be up her arse until grainne's beauty awards and i think Ingrid was expecting to win. After that she unfollowed grainne and was badmouthing the awards.
Then she was up Hollie's arse and the Gym Guru Natasha's too but all her wee buddies seem to disappear...
Except for Maeve Madden. Think ingie is playing it safe by sticking with her.

Yes I noticed she used to be besties with the gym guru and never a word of her now.
Totally agree with jumping from one fad to another.
And then starting the perfume.....
getting special wrapping paper made & then the next week saying she doesnā€™t have time to wrap anything!
Advertised all the perfumes (Proscenty) then said her accountant told her not to sell anything yet.... for another two wks or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That gym girls seems nice, doesn't share too much that's what I like. Those who sell their soul on Instagram just scream desperation to me. Is ingrid no longer brand ambassador or what ever she was for that skincare place, same place as Hollie.

Does no one else ever think she is abusing the covid test centre?! Like how many tests do you need? And the last one was because she didnā€™t believe the previous result! None of her symptoms were covid symptoms!
Iā€™d say the credit card bills are insane and I think she hasnā€™t returned to work as she wants to be a lady of leisure & a full time instagrammer!
Probably just to get a bit extra time off work šŸ˜‚ though by the other posts seems this was in the pipeline for a long time. I see sheā€™s still a brand ambassador for a nail company, she got stuff sent to her today but sure whenā€™s she gonna use it. This beloved cabin for years she worked so hard for now she sticks to fingers up at her clients. Not only at the busiest time of year, but after lockdowns. If I was her client I would never go back to her!

Thereā€™s poor Maeve M having to paint her own nails tonight! Things must be bad if Ingrid didnā€™t even want to do hers! šŸ˜®

Reactions: 5
Thereā€™s poor Maeve M having to paint her own nails tonight! Things must be bad if Ingrid didnā€™t even want to do hers! šŸ˜®
Sheā€™s still flat out regardless of her daily efforts to throw you off the scent!!

I had been a client of Ingrids and followed her on social media to keep on top of appointment bookings - but my god, the endless attention seeking and the disgusting play on mental health issues (despite still running around promoting herself as do gooder of the year) she grew very boring - very quickly. Cancelling client appointments in the mouth of Christmas having posted tear stained faces at the apparent distress of being forcibly shut - all proof that Ms Ingrid is as fake and insincere as they come. I do however feel seriously sorry for her children and husband!! What must that endless me me me mentality be like to live with?? Didnā€™t one of her children ā€œtoiletā€ recently on the carpet on the landing - and she humiliated them for all her followers to see and laugh at? Just goes to show the desperation of this girl for views! I for one will not go back to her. I simply couldnā€™t risk my own mental health listening to her!
With regards to her ā€œbusinessā€ Ingrid is only taking a handful of ā€œtrusted ladiesā€ who will keep the fact sheā€™s working away from her cabin to themselves. Iā€™ve heard they were hand chosen and were then approached in person by Ingrid! Needless to say, I wasnā€™t one of them! Itā€™ll be interesting to see how the reps for the brands she was promoting feel about the latest revelation - might not be too long before they - like many others disassociate themselves from her.
She was a good nail technician - with that much I will credit her, but if sheā€™s to forgo it for a life in the limelight as an influencer, unfortunately the personality and like ability need a serious rework.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8