Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked too. No idea why! Used to go to her years ago for nails, never messaged her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have never said anything bad about her but I’m shocked at her behaviour, it’s a business page what if I wanted to book her she may have lost a potential customer which she might need given a lot of customers appear to have turned on her I could understand if I was rude but I never was. I donated to her women’s aid event also. She clearly isn’t business smart if this is her attitude.

Reactions: 3
I have never said anything bad about her but I’m shocked at her behaviour, it’s a business page what if I wanted to book her she may have lost a potential customer which she might need given a lot of customers appear to have turned on her I could understand if I was rude but I never was. I donated to her women’s aid event also. She clearly isn’t business smart if this is her attitude.
Her and few others known for blocking accounts that don’t engage with her r look fake! If she reading this now she will be aware what accounts she blocked lately so will be able to wittle it down too!

Her and few others known for blocking accounts that don’t engage with her r look fake! If she reading this now she will be aware what accounts she blocked lately so will be able to wittle it down too!
I honestly don’t mind if she works out it’s me as I have never said anything to the girl or about the girl just surprised at being blocked from a business page, we don’t have to engage to follow a business page, my sister has just started getting into nails and is booked to do a course and I actually said to follow Ingrid’s page for info, I have spread her business without her knowing and she has subsequently blocked me because I didn’t like a pic. I don’t get it and as a business owner myself it’s not how I carry out business.

Reactions: 1
Well I think it’s common knowledge influencers delete or block accounts they suspect to maybe be a troll or fake account or someone who doesn’t engage. I wouldn’t get annoyed but seeing as you donated to her fundraiser maybe message her from a friends account? I think because of tattle a lot of them are extra paranoid ive seen on a few different threads this happening lots of people can’t remember exactly all of them but near sure I read or heard Ingrid prone to this could be wrong could been someone else.

Yea she blocked someone I know she was really annoyed. Good to see her back to herself though. Wonder does she be on here

Well I think it’s common knowledge influencers delete or block accounts they suspect to maybe be a troll or fake account or someone who doesn’t engage. I wouldn’t get annoyed but seeing as you donated to her fundraiser maybe message her from a friends account? I think because of tattle a lot of them are extra paranoid ive seen on a few different threads this happening lots of people can’t remember exactly all of them but near sure I read or heard Ingrid prone to this could be wrong could been someone else.

Just seen this after I posted yea I agree majority of dem remove r block people dey suspect to be troll or suspicious

The “client” was jonnys friend,a man who didn’t know tea spill could see his name, he pretended he was a client by saying Ingrid done nails during lockdown she done mine. Ingrid came on stories visibly upset and cross as they knew him well. She didn’t deny working just said he was trolling etc and she didn’t expect it from him. She deleted her stories then.the man tried to deny it which he couldn’t. Tea spill smelt a rat as it was a mans name.
It’s unbelievable how vile people can be. As much as I’ve no great affection for Ingrid - it’s appalling that she was treated to criticism on the basis of pure lies. Hardly any wonder maybe that she was loosing her mind? Betrayal is the worst kind low blow.

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted her page or blocked me? I have never had contact with her before.
Same here ,same with Mrs houseproud... we must be giving them enough attention , I have donated to her fundraiser also quite a bit of money at that, I have never had any interaction with her either so she's doing herself out of business, I have never had my nails done by her but used to enjoy following her page , just can't fathom who she picks to delete

Last edited:
Same here ,same with Mrs houseproud... we must be giving them enough attention , I have donated to her fundraiser also quite a bit of money at that, I have never had any interaction with her either so she's doing herself out of business, I have never had my nails done by her but used to enjoy following her page , just can't fathom who she picks to delete
Yeah I’m blocked from both of them, her loss, I’m not going to loose sleep over it anyway!

I would imagine she is very paranoid about who followers her. She comes across that way. Not surprised at her blocking people.
I think someone getting their nails done when there is a lockdown is ridiculous & even more ridiculous to tell anyone, let alone a call out page about it. Why call out the person who provided a service to you?! You’re both as bad as each other!
If someone (this man...?) did just make it up & post it on a call out page then that’s nasty too.... but rumours of her working during lockdown where floating around for a long time before that.
I also think that her reaction to it & posting it on her story - but shortly after then taking it down also looks a bit suss!
I think if someone writes into a call out page there’s also not really any point in them forwarding said statement to the person & questioning if it is true!! As Ingrid is obviously going to deny it!!!
and is the call out page going to start trying to verify every piece of gossip it receives? Hardly!

I would imagine she is very paranoid about who followers her. She comes across that way. Not surprised at her blocking people.
I think someone getting their nails done when there is a lockdown is ridiculous & even more ridiculous to tell anyone, let alone a call out page about it. Why call out the person who provided a service to you?! You’re both as bad as each other!
If someone (this man...?) did just make it up & post it on a call out page then that’s nasty too.... but rumours of her working during lockdown where floating around for a long time before that.
I also think that her reaction to it & posting it on her story - but shortly after then taking it down also looks a bit suss!
I think if someone writes into a call out page there’s also not really any point in them forwarding said statement to the person & questioning if it is true!! As Ingrid is obviously going to deny it!!!
and is the call out page going to start trying to verify every piece of gossip it receives? Hardly!
The only reason I think d call out page messaged Her was because dey smelt a rat as it was a mans account n he obviously didn’t get his nails done! So she knew it was out of spite dats all! she wudnt of messaged her if it was female. She didn’t deny it anyway n deleted evidence of meltdown cos people wud go look wat was z! She never gonna admit dat no way!

Reactions: 1
No I didn’t! I was in work today n I over heard a couple of women talking about it n her tho. I was serving them n dey were gossipin away I Didn’t realise how many have negative thoughts on her. Over all Ive liked following her just don’t like certain parts n I see threw d fakeness sometimes the fake laugh is awful. She seems back to herself tho so dats good

Has ingrid disappeared altogether or am I totally blocked :ROFLMAO:... what's coming up on mine is no post ,followers or following...nothing