Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#34: Baby Jace finally pooped on his dad,
It was satisfying to watch it on someone so bad, The charity eggs have been kept for the girls to eat, even Sarah got one as she got off her arse and onto her feet.

(Worried this may be a little bit too long?!)

Reactions: 3
I agree it’s happening more and more,it just goes to show how bad their marriage actually is
I agree I don't think when it comes to matters like that hes thick hes clever and manipulative, he knows exactly what hes doing and who hes winding up, I don't think he gives a shiny shite about any of it as long as someone is there to take the flack, incidently getting off that subject I giggled this morning on the school run (remember them Sarah ? ) a lad walked past me with a beanie on and long hair and shorts and a vest on but facially he looked like Chris he also had a white dog which I thought was such a coincidence but the only difference was he only looked about 20, don't know why it made me giggle , the poor lad

Guys change of subject but need advice I'm travelling with my family 2 young children to Sri lanka 12 weeks I've phoned up my travel company to be told if I cancel I will loose my deposit which was over 2k what can I do here 😭
Im an ex travel agent but unless the travel company have warned you against travelling to the country then they used to say business as normal however they should really be offering an alternative whereby it may just incur an admin fee but just so you know It was a long time ago I was in travel so maybe someone here is more upto date with rulings , sorry I couldn't be of more help

Reactions: 2
The ingham family ,
snatching eggs and stuffing face , sod you jace you’ll have to wait , selfish mother needs a rest she doesn’t need a nasty pest.

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ guys. Some of these thread names are bloody terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the Suggestions are getting longer than the actual 1000 post threads themselves 😂😂

Throwing my beanie in the ring.

The Ingham family #34 Stop Trying To Make Rolo Happen. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jace looks like a doll- he’s skin looks plastic. Not seen that before

Those girls look scruffier and scruffier each vlog- they used to be dressed so nice. Now they look like a good haircut and scrub wouldn’t go amiss.
My old nan used to say a good dollying wouldn't go amiss (you might be far too young to understand that term )

Reactions: 1
the Suggestions are getting longer than the actual 1000 post threads themselves 😂😂

Throwing my beanie in the ring.

The Ingham family #34 Stop Trying To Make Rolo Happen. 😐
THIS 🙌🏻 IS 👌

Bring back the GG days when the thread names were factual and non rhyming.

Witty, yes.

But it doesn't need to be a year 1 poem.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just after two minutes when she chucks the baby in the pram like he is absolutely nothing to her . What the duck is wrong with her there is something not right.

Reactions: 15
Ingham Family #34 Sarah Ingham, the Bruce Bogtrotter of Lindt's Easter Eggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion

#34 Nothing says 'life sucks' like a stick of Scarbados rock

Reactions: 7
Just after two minutes when she chucks the baby in the pram like he is absolutely nothing to her . What the duck is wrong with her there is something not right.
I thought that too. He's just an accessory. But only when she can be bothered #content

Reactions: 4
A million years ago when I flew from nz to England to do my big o.e I spent every weekend exploring around England if I wasn't in Europe. Everywhere there were places of interest to see none of which included shopping...unless it was film for my camera! I can't believe this famiky. I. Can't

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion

Ingham Family #34 The Chronicle of The Lesser Spotted Boobs

Having spent the night with my 1 year old on a nebuliser and oxygen every 2 hours, I don't understand why that witch isn't feeding her son as advised. Surely you would want your child to be well and thrive even if it meant broken sleep.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed that too, she just shoved him in there like a sack of spuds. She didn't gently of lovingly place him in the buggy it broke my heart and actually shocked me :(

Reactions: 5
Just been sat thinking, not sure if anyone agrees with what I’m going to put. Please note I don’t like lazy - I can’t stand her and her neglectful parenting

Who is everyone talking about more on here currently? Lazy, with good reason of course

The main problem was the pervert husband of hers - I’m not going to say rumoured because the proof has been seen by many

He edits the videos, leaving in things that make her look horrendous (I know she is anyway), but it’s clearly worked - the attention has been shifted from him

Now if I was her reading here, which we know she does I would be thinking how am I getting all this tit after what he’s done?!?!

I don’t know I get the feeling he’s doing some very clever editing, which is a surprise coming from someone as thick as tit.

Classic groomer behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hi Loopy. This is the first post I've read on here since yesterday morning and I want to respond
Lazy is getting more crap at the minute because she is being a neglectful mother. And however much creepy would love to whack his bouncy little moob into baby Jason's mouth he isnt the one producing the milk.
She is the one who is currently responsible for starving that baby, editing or not we can all see how thin and gaunt he's looking.

She deserves all the tit she's getting and more. Look at those girls, Esmes jumper in that picture further up looks fit for the bin and don't get me started on that pastel, lilac, monstrosity of a coat.
Instead of wasting £50 on Easter eggs, buy those kids some summer clothes!

It's like she can't be bothered with them anymore, now they aren't making her the money they once were she's tossed them aside. The girls look like ragamuffins, this time last year when they'd gotten back from Florida, she went shopping with granny grim and bought the girls all new school uniform including pants, socks and tights for the new term. Totally wasteful but apparently it's what she had always done. Has she done it this year? Nope and they for sure would've vlogged it, just like they have done before. She doesn't give a flying squirrel about any of her children. She's a vile, neglectful bully.
I can't stand her either now and I agree she's being neglectful, but, i honestly think she is suffering with depression. And not a mild form

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.