Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havnt had a holiday in the last 17 years due to my Caring role, I am not complaing because Family come first
However tomorrow I am giving Myself a break and taking a bus ride to Lichfield with My Grandaughter
I will show her the Beautiful cathedral and educate her about Samual Johnson who has links to the town I live in I am so looking forward to it.
I am determined to pack as much into the Day than Lazy and creepy do in a week. :)
Hope you have a lovely day with your granddaughter 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I've just got back from work watched the tit show and digested all you lovely people's comments. One thing that's totally boiled my piss tonight is the fact that Isla didn't say please or thank you to her mother once when she was picking her 72 bleeping flavoured ice cream. Not once. Why does everything have to be about iddy biddy? I tell you now, that child won't half bring some grief to them the minute she hits puberty! Our little precious Esme as greatful and humble as ever and izzy being her dotting big sister as per usual winning her the slime. Those girls are a credit to themselves! And I know I shouldn't say it but Sarah please stop eating and start looking after yourself now. You look a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Earlier today I was having a conversation with my mum as I vaguely remember my aunty living up Yorkshire way. Anyway she lived in Doncaster and apparently she used to call me duck when I was a young child. I’m like really? Because unfortunately I don’t remember. I said what a strange term (of course no offence to anyone who uses this word)
My family is Yorkshire, I’m in Nottingham and I’m called Ducky in our family. Here in Nottingham we say duck/babes.

Thread suggestion:-

Their not a fan of the Whitby cobbles, please Sarah buy your girls some hair bobbles!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve actually come up with a suggestion! It’s only taken nearly a year and it’s probs crap but......

Chris is a sinner Sarah needs another dinner 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - apologies to Eminem (original lyrics: Yo! His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy)

Ingham Family #34: Woohoo! His beanie is sweaty, morals weak, Sarah is heavy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit off topic, but my in laws live in Australia, we live in Cornwall which obviously has loads of beautiful places to go, things to see etc. We live not too far from the Eden project for example. Despite this, and despite it being her first time in the UK, all my mother in law wanted to do was shop in crappy tourist shops, go on Facebook and eat 🤷‍♀️😂 we got her on a little boat trip once and she literally sulked all the way round. Then straight back to the shopping. My poor father in law (who was a little more interested) spent maybe 80% of the time they were here sitting outside waiting for her 🤦

I still think about it to this day, how can people go somewhere on holiday and just do that?! 😂 If our parents had done that when we were kids we'd have had a terrible time!
I grew up in Cornwall (Whitsand) and lived there for many years in my early 20s (Fowey)! Can you imagine all the bits and bats Lazy would find in Trago?! (Cornish B&M like shop to those wondering?!)

• Haha
I grew up in Cornwall (Whitsand) and lived there for many years in my early 20s (Fowey)! Can you imagine all the bits and bats Lazy would find in Trago?! (Cornish B&M like shop to those wondering?!)
I'm a Devon girl originally, I got both Tragos 😂. She'd never leave! She'd find the food and the crappy Christmas decorations but probably march swiftly past the books to the plastic tat. Then when she did decide to go she'd get lost no doubt. It's hard enough to find a way out as it is, let alone someone with slug's single brain cell. 😂

My parents did all sorts with us as kids, and all kid friendly - never dragged us round shops. I do exactly the same with mine now
Yeah, mine always said to us that they wanted us to have lots of experiences, see lots of different things etc. The concept of taking your children to Costa, then around the shops, then home on their holidays is so weird to me.

Reactions: 6
And this is why you don’t go to Whitby or Scarbados on a sunny bank holiday Monday?! 🤦‍♀️

I’m surprised they managed to find a spot to park in that West cliff car park in Whitby, or Scarborough for that matter?! It’s near on impossible on the best of days.

Attachments

• Haha
Thread title suggestion: Those winter coats need burning, Creepy's still gurning, and some proper food poor Rolo is yearning.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And this is why you don’t go to Whitby or Scarbados on a sunny bank holiday Monday?! 🤦‍♀️

I’m surprised they managed to find a spot to park in that West cliff car park in Whitby, or Scarborough for that matter?! It’s near on impossible on the best of days.

I bet that poor bridge was having a tit enough day with all those people stood on it...I bet it cried when it saw Sarah knowing that its very rafters were about to dramatically severe in two under the weight of Sarah Klump Ingham.. (I'm sorry that's mean but that's who I am these days)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly what the hell does he look like?
Er.......like someone who needs to buy a new jumper?

Is that the same top he's worn for days, out in the sunshine chasing Prinny round the garden, doing his bestest sausage roll impressions wrapped in a thick quilted duvet and going for impromptu hikes etc? (i.e. the top with sweat patches and moist pasty pits frequently on display, loud and proud?)

That's probably why they didn't do any washing before they left the holiday cottage, because half of their clothes had already marched off home on their own they were that dirty!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread #34: Sarah snatches back what was her own; shame she never checks her husband's phone; all these beggars do is moan

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: band aid baby isnt working, marriage is definitely breaking.....moan's and gripes and that's just the wife...time to end the clickbait bites!!

Reactions: 10
They don’t research anything.

When they stayed at forest holidays not once did they venture onto the moors, goathland where heartbeat was filmed. He only discovered the North Yorkshire moors railway cos they were walking to costa!! One of the most beautiful train rides you could imagine

One of the best landmarks is the seated man on the moors - short hike to see one of the most incredible sculptures

Dull as dishwater the pair of them
I dunno my dish water is cleaner than Chris’s hair and that’s after washing up a Sunday roast lol
We should call him crisco

• Haha
Their not a fan of the Whitby cobbles....
I didn't watch. What was wrong with the cobbles? Were the stones fixed down too firmly so they couldn't pick some up to put in their pockets and take home as mementos, like the beach pebbles and sea glass?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#34: 2p slot machines winning tat, creepy sweating away in his greasy hat, a holiday to the Yorkshire coast, has the girls in their coats having to roast.

Reactions: 8
I didn't watch. What was wrong with the cobbles? Were the stones fixed down too firmly so they couldn't pick some up to put in their pockets and take home as mementos, like the beach pebbles and sea glass?
They couldn't push the million pound pram over them 😞😞

• Haha
Well I kinda wish I hadn't asked about that "sassy" character now. I assumed she was just your typical troll but from what's been said here she actually sounds like she's on another level altogether.

I bloody well hope nobody thinks I'm her - turning up this year (although longer time lurker) and usually got a lot to say for myself. And if you bunch of pervs think you'll be seeing photos of my forearms you can think again, I'm really not that kinda gal! (Not sure what that's all about but sounds a bit niche!) Anyway, feeling a bit paranoid now tbh........will the real 'realsassybelle' please stand up?!!! 🕵️‍♀️

Oh she’s here alright. 😐 I think there’s a few here with new identities 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.