Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom looks like a cheap Thai bar the ones that have brothels in the back. It’s bloody awful. Also, get a new bed will you. No point bragging about your free #gifted “super king size” bed when it’s sagging to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate to harp back to the narrow shower but how do you bend forward to wash your feet in it. You'd bonk your head on the wall. The alternative of course is standing sideways and bending forward but then anyone walking in would get a full view of well 🤮 there is obviously no door to the bathroom, so no lock, no privacy anywhere.

Surely instead of Lazy buying yet more flatpack (a very lot set for life, with a home full of flat pack) why isn't Creepy doing the wardrobes in the clothes pit? He's so slow and clearly not capable. Can't say I'm a very lot surprised.
Jesus! Imagine walking into their room and seeing straight up Lazy's cadbury canal :sick: That sort of thing could scar you for life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
No one (or at least I’ve not seen we’ve moved so fast) has mentioned how the flowers/grass/whatever in a vase is right in front of the telly!

Reactions: 8
Nothing matches it’s all just cheap dunelm, range, b&m and home bargains ‘chuck it in the trolly’ shite
There house is a new build grey crappy hinch type house circa 2018 it needs walls painting and re carpeting to go with her new ‘themes’. Tbh mrs sausage seacroft of the manor would be better using her ‘set for life’ budget and just buying furniture sets from next but even then they are probs 5x the pics she’s paying for shite.
Quality isn’t over quantity for that one.
And god bleeping tell me why they don’t have blinds or curtains. They are so worried about stalkers and weirdos they have all their windows like portals to the ingham tit show.
We where talking about this a few days ago, that the trend nowadays seems to be no blinds on windows advertising to the local burglars exactly what you have , we tend to find its people that live on main roads /bus routes, I got the bus with my 2 eldest before Christmas and it went through an affluent area and I could tell you what people had in their houses as the lights where on and the curtains either absent or wide open

Jesus! Imagine walking into their room and seeing straight up Lazy's cadbury canal :sick: That sort of thing could scar you for life!
choclate starfish

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are they eating jars of pickled onions in the hot tub on Instagram 🤢🤢🤢. Very classy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I hope Prinny doesn't jump up near those candles whilst they're lit 😬 So irresponsible with a toddler and a pet around.

Why are they eating jars of pickled onions in the hot tub on Instagram 🤢🤢🤢. Very classy!
They really are living the dream 😂👌

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I hate to harp back to the narrow shower but how do you bend forward to wash your feet in it. You'd bonk your head on the wall. The alternative of course is standing sideways and bending forward but then anyone walking in would get a full view of well 🤮 there is obviously no door to the bathroom, so no lock, no privacy anywhere.

Surely instead of Lazy buying yet more flatpack (a very lot set for life, with a home full of flat pack) why isn't Creepy doing the wardrobes in the clothes pit? He's so slow and clearly not capable. Can't say I'm a very lot surprised.
To be fair I doubt that shower have seen much action. (Strictly PG rated- ordinary-washing- type of action I mean) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnt stacy solomon call her new house pickle cottage, is that why they have named thiers?

Can some on work rosebelle manor in to the next thread title?
Rosebelle Manor home of the scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We where talking about this a few days ago, that the trend nowadays seems to be no blinds on windows advertising to the local burglars exactly what you have , we tend to find its people that live on main roads /bus routes, I got the bus with my 2 eldest before Christmas and it went through an affluent area and I could tell you what people had in their houses as the lights where on and the curtains either absent or wide open

choclate starfish
Gives me the heebie jeebies when people can look into my house (dark outside, lights on inside), like a creepy movie.

For someone who derives a large portion of income from 'bespoke' bedding, how is she so clueless?
Isabelle wanted (which sounded like) a down duvet and good quality pillows for Christmas. Didn't get it.
The main boudoir's duvet, in Roseabelle Manor Spa, is a Homebargains 13.5 tog kingsize inner.
I have one on my bed because our gorgeous down (not that expensive) inner doesn't fit our longer length bed.
If I sold wankets for a living, I would invest in decent pillows and inners, pouf those pillows up a bit. They need a good wash too, because they are so manky🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t think I could stand all that clutter in their bedroom. I don’t even have a TV in my bedroom! Sarah has no interior decorating talent whatsoever, truly awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their next purchase will be Lord and Lady titles off the interweb so they can be Lord and Lady (Lazy) Ingham of Roseabelle Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think Isla might have potential ADHD or something in relation to getting stressed when tidying her room? I can kinda recognise it with myself

7B579DC4-840F-4C08-A7A4-1E8070CCA0A0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else think Sarah was a bit too braggy on this vlog? “ooh I don’t remember what I’ve ordered,” “it feels like Christmas,” “I can’t believe this is my bedroom”
Oh sod off! I’d rather live in my small terrace house than have your sad life any day of the week!
Exactly!! At least i have curtains up (my first priority) ,feels and looks so cold with bare windows!

Won’t be long until those dust collectors will be on fire, with them hanging over the candles.
View attachment 977955View attachment 977956
Those yellow pillows creepy was stuffing in to the white pillow cases.🤢View attachment 977954
Should`ve gone to Tesco Lazy..4 new silentnight pillows for £8!! (Know you love a bargain:):)

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong I have seen the bitchy side to Izzy, but we’ve all been there, she is a teenager after all. I respect that’s the way you perceive her and it’s great to hear a different opinion as I can look at it from a different angle. But to me, I think she is a shell of her former self and has a lot of hang ups. The one thing I don’t get is buying and wearing crop tops when she seems to be uncomfortable being on camera wearing them. She always seems to want to please Sarah which I find abit disturbing, but that could just be how I interpret it. And no I’ve not seen her clothes haul or Insta.
I agree with you she is a shell of herself…but the self that she could have been, bright engaging and confident, she puts herself out there on Insta and sassebelle, I think she enjoys doing that like other teens, your right she is a teen after all…I don’t dislike Izzy…. what I don’t like is how her parents edit to create her persona and the impression I get from her is she is the same as Sarah….remember back to her in their Q and A and mouthing off….her parents should never have put that out there..,they are not letting her grow and mature with guidance and security….they are doing same to esme…making her look a right brat and she may be one but it’s there job to nurture and guide her on how to behave in a secure and safe environment…..these two know what gets a reaction and they highlight it often knowing exactly what they are doing….there is a very dark side to them and the kids are suffering…i.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.