Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Footballgirl

Does Sarah know that the consultants they pay privately for are the same ones that work in the NHS, they are just doing extra work privately for more money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Mariemoo43

Creepy could have anything wrong with him, his diet certainly doesn’t help.
My husbands cancer was fobbed off with gallstones as he had bad heartburn (he ate healthy, didn’t drink or smoke) and blood tests, he was refused up to date scans as one from 2 years ago showed a small gall stone which had never caused trouble, then April 8th last year he went to bed in dreadful pain and never got better, 6 weeks later he was diagnosed with colon cancer with huge mets to his liver, stomach and kidneys, lungs, 3weeks after that he was dead.I don’t know what I’m trying to say but creepy had better not be exaggerating or making up some bullshit about cancer because that’s is truly disgusting if he is 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Emzykins

VIP Member
“It’s such a huge thing, it’s such a big thing”

“It’s going to effect us, is going to effect her, and breastfeeding, and our lives”

SHE IS YOUR CHILD SARAH?!?!?! So fucking what if it she needs surgery and casts? Oh my god I cannot believe what I’m hearing. She wants reassurance that the NHS aren’t lying? She wants to make sure she fully understands it? A doctor wouldn’t suggest surgery for an infant if it wasn’t needed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Selfish pair of twtats, "if she has surgery it will affect all of us". If you hadn't gone off for months with her strapped in a car seat for hours, carried in a sling incorrectly and carried like a sack of potatoes by everyone, it probably wouldn't be so bad. Can't believe what I just heard come out of her mouth.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

OliviaPope

Wow delaying Mila’s treatment because she doesn’t understand the diagnosis. Why not just call the hospital and ask for the consultant to explain again!! FFS she could google it or watch some YouTube videos that explain it.

Lazy baby’s hips when born are made of cartilage which hardens to bone, if the ball of the joint is not putting pressure on the hip socket the joint will not form correctly. Milas hip is not in the correct place it’s not now she’s going to have problems it’s in the future.

Looks highly likely they’re going to ignore the consultants and not get it fixed because it’s too inconvenient for them!! Just when you think that they can’t lower themselves any more they always manage to out do themselves!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

babybelle

VIP Member
Social services need to act now and remove those children. I cannot believe they are questioning professional doctors about the need for an operation. Lazy lard Sarah, people are having surgery postponed because of covid, Milas hasn't been postponed because its urgent. Fucking lazy lardarse dipshit. You scream and cry and urgently go to the doctor for a scummy dirty toe, you made a point of going to your smear appointment and stressed how important they are which for once you are right, however, your baby daughter can carry on with a dislocated hip because it affects what you are your greasy sweaty pervy husband want to do. You selfish pair of wankers. I hope your children get removed from your care and you are exposed for the useless selfish bastards you both are.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

babybelle

VIP Member
There we go, the real reason Mila isn't having surgery. Chris has had loads of parcels delivered which is all for the van, says he's going to be in so much trouble with Sarah, but she will thank him when they are off traveling in it in this year. Selfish bastards the pair of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 69

Abbvay

VIP Member
For my husbands birthday he's asked for a back pack. But I can't decide between the one with the make up on or the one with the cartoon children. Obviously I'm swaying towards the children one because Chris models it so well but I am a bit worried he'll be arrested if he wears it and his football team might laugh at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

lollieloo

VIP Member
So ARROGANT BITCH SARAH C*** thinks that the NHS are at fault for telling her it was only a minor issue and now suddenly it’s a big issue needing surgery. They always told her surgery might be a possibility otherwise she wouldn’t have told us that. The thing that enraged me though isn’t that she wants a second opinion if you can afford private health care then go for it ! The thing that makes me so mad is that she told the dr they where going on a “ trip “ she did not and I’d put money on it , tell the dr that “ trip “ was going to be 2-3 months long and visiting several different countries with extreme sudden changes in temperature whereby little mila was often not adequately dressed. Most importantly though , that she would be sat for most of her time in a car seat or hanging from a badly fitted sling and when neither of those where an option she would be held ( often by children ) under her arms with no head or hip support , like she was a rag doll not a newborn with health issues. IF THAT BABY IS WORSE AS A RESULT OF ANYTHING IT WILL BE THEIR SELFISH AF CHOICES TO IGNORE HER MEDICAL NEEDS AND GO OFF TRAMPING IT IN A DPD VAN , AROUND EUROPE ! Disgusting bastards !!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The pair of them disgust me so much. They are only asking for a second opinion because they are both selfish fucks who don’t give a shit about the health of their baby. All they care about is not being inconvenienced by a child in a cast. Why wait until the last minute before deciding that they believe that the medical professional who examined Mila is wrong? They’re hoping a dislocated hip has fixed itself because they keep forcing the baby to sit up. Why are they so stupid? They’re both as thick as two short planks and they think they know better than a doctor who examined Mila. Do they really think that by paying for a second opinion the doctor is going to say different than the nhs doctor? I hope social services get involved when they are proved wrong because it’s plain to see they are incapable of being responsible for taking care of their child’s health. They run to the hospital if chris gets so much as a sniffle but when it concerns their child they want a second opinion because they want to travel and don’t want to deal with a baby in a cast. This is the worst thing I’ve seen from these idiots. They really don’t deserve to be called parents because they constantly put themselves before the welfare of their children. Sarah was more devastated about Mila not being able to wear some of the clothes she’s bought for her than she was at hearing the doctors diagnosis. Sick bastards! Imagine being the mother and father who constantly put yourself before your child? Mila will be the one in the cast not those two pathetic selfish excuses for parents. 😡

They had that baby sat in a car seat for hours on end for almost two months and they’re wondering how her hip went from stable to dislocated. They have made her hip worst and now they’re delaying it and who knows what future issues they will cause to that poor baby. They are more or less saying that they know better than the NHS. I can guarantee that when the doctor doing the second opinion tells them the same as the first doctor, they’ll let the NHS pay for the operation. I feel so sorry for Mila because all she has to look after her while she’s in a cast are two Disgusting, neglectful, self centred idiots.

If it turns out that Mila doesn’t need an operation then that will just prove how sick they both are and they’ve lied about Mila having hip problems for a thumbnail because a doctor has not lied about her having a dislocated hip.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

lollieloo

VIP Member
When everyone else in the family is fully dressed WHY does Izzy walk about in 90% of the videos with just a sweatshirt on and knicker shorts. In todays vlog you can see her very short underwear shorts as she’s pulling at them but usually you can’t see if she has any on or not she just looks half naked all the time. WHY doesn’t her mother tell her to cover up ? It’s mid December and there’s a man in the house that isn’t related to her and other younger children who look to her for an example of how to be. I just find it highly inappropriate at the best of times a 16 year old being undressed like that all the time never mind when their step dad is well known for grooming teens her age.
I don’t give a shit if people think I’m being petty as I’m convinced it’s not the right way to behave / dress so yeah 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Puppet

VIP Member
1641643932431.png

WTF? She does realise that those medical notes are shared between hospitals right? 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Sadly it will be Mila that will have her life affected by these two numpties that think ‘making memories’ is more important than the welfare and long time health of their child. Chris runs to the Drs at the drop of a hat yet his daughters health needs are completely dismissed. Chris has a very dark side to him and really requires professional help, Mila could end up disabled or experiencing extreme pain because of their total lack of understanding #freemila

• Sad
  • Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
1641415411728.png

TLDR
- The Mila doll was unveiled (£434 at full price). She is a downgrade from the Jace doll with painted on hair and looking identical to a doll called Rose that Mary Shortle sells. Her clothes are Portuguese as a homage to being conceived on the island. OK, the last half of that sentence is unconfirmed.
- Sarah had a little rant about the people who disagree with them selling the Mila doll.
- There will be another meet and greet. Carol is desperate to hug Chris. Tickets are £25 and it includes a goodie bag with the items totalling that price.
- Chris has been having stomach issues. I wonder why. 10 cokes a day is healthy isn't it?
- The Inghams have hired an interior designer for the house. Her name is Sarah Ingham.
- Chris played the NYE 2020 fireworks instead of 2021.
- The ifam have been asking for refunds as their wankets haven't yet arrived. Sarah isn't happy.
- Mila's first pair of shoes will be a cheap pair of boots from Asda once the cast is off.
- Chris suggested they go travelling for a year and use the house a a vacation home.
- New vocabulary includes "smallen" and "warmen"

Hi Steve 👋 Has the vet told you to smallen Coco?
D414A681-AD18-4F0D-A0D8-BBFE5F844E7C.jpeg
IMG_20220104_173459.jpg
1641056591520.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
sarah just for your knowledge your sheffield consultant (which is a hospital my husband works at) will be required to send the files over to the other consultant because how can they agree or disagree with there opinion? your not after a second opinion you want a restart so you can miss information out to try and con the consultant so that you can go off on your husbands fantasy land.

• Heart