Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DWP letter might be to claim the fourlong back as there business was not shut during COVID in 2020
Sueing NHS yesterday now they'll be sueing the builders next
Spiteful Jace says no i dont want to share and Chris says "Jace don't want to share his cars sweet boy"
All theys candles or they not a fire hazard yet ?
All those candles would give me a migraine, very unhealthy and dangerous.

Reactions: 12
Bets on how long it will take for the click-bait title “Our bedroom caught fire! *insert shocked open mouthed teen here*” will be taken here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 25
Rosabelle manor wtf is roseablle manor
If you drive down the M180 you'll see a house about 100m in the distance, just beyond the pylons. It is is situated in it's own grounds of 0.2 acres, is a very lot big, has farble floors and a master bedroom with an actual toilet in it (known as the poodoir) - that is Rosabelle Manor!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
#210 We are greasy and rarely wash but we live in Rosabelle Manor ,what do you think of that Joe Swash ?

• Haha
A manor was usually comprised of tracts of agricultural land, a village whose inhabitants worked that land, and a manor house where the lord who owned or controlled the estate lived. Manors might also have had woods, orchards, gardens, and lakes or ponds where fish could be found

They did have the waterlogged garden pond I guess…
Woods, orchards and gardens, eh?
Well they have a forest of chatty plastic plant pots...does that not count?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how anyone can STILL be saying they feel sorry for isla 🙄 and bad mouth Esme 😮 I swear I couldn’t ever understand that mindset. I’m not going to slate either child here 😐as they are just that, children but I know which one is like as a daughter and it’s not the camera hogging attention seeking overgrown toddler ! 😬 sorry but come on 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also is it just me ? ( possibly ) or does Sarah look at home decor catalogues or online sites and choose the absolute UGLIEST style she can find. She sat there admiring her hair drying skills 😐 open mouthed at how amazing it all looked ! It was HIDEOUS Sarah ! Absolutely hideous and it didn’t need to be but you ( she ) chose the WORST possible option available 😆 The bathroom part was okay in spite of the clearly fake looking plants , but the bedroom 🤦🏼‍♂️ what the heck was she thinking ? 😆

Reactions: 16
The house name is just so gloriously Ingham. It's incredibly tacky; it satisfies their desperate need to show off and it celebrates their current favourite child. Well done Inghams, you classy things 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#210 thread suggestion - We Don’t Need a Second Opinion, We’ve Delegated Pylon Palace Rosabelle Manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn't even know half of what she'd ordered from asda! Her spending is out of control! Just one lonely photo of the kids, and it's not even a big photo either!
Is creepy wearing those bloody trousers again 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Rosabelle is a horrible name anyway but how would the other four feel when they were told that the house was being named using Mila's middle name?? If they are going to be tacky, the least they could have done was create a name out of all of the children's middle names. Something like 'Sofalexsavrivabelle Manor'. This name would have also been a nod to their great love of sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We will probably have a rant now because they are being stalked🤣🤣
we dont feel safe rant with a key in an open door and a wide open garage , remember that vlog where he said they had been broken in to in the garage and then it was never followed up , funny thing was not long after it came out about creepy Mc creep

Reactions: 8
I bet he's still wearing the same undies as well
He's at home where I assume they have heating on, building furniture in a beanie and sweatshirt. He must absolutely stink! Dirty sweaty perv. The pair of them are just so unlikable.

I hate to harp back to the narrow shower but how do you bend forward to wash your feet in it. You'd bonk your head on the wall. The alternative of course is standing sideways and bending forward but then anyone walking in would get a full view of well 🤮 there is obviously no door to the bathroom, so no lock, no privacy anywhere.

Surely instead of Lazy buying yet more flatpack (a very lot set for life, with a home full of flat pack) why isn't Creepy doing the wardrobes in the clothes pit? He's so slow and clearly not capable. Can't say I'm a very lot surprised.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.