Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has Jace been outside since Christmas? Not counting walking from the van to a shop. The hour out in Lincoln and...? Kid's probably asking to go on holiday because he thinks that's the only way to escape The Manor. Prisoners get more fresh air than him.

Reactions: 35
Didnt stacy solomon call her new house pickle cottage, is that why they have named thiers?

Can some on work rosebelle manor in to the next thread title?
I think Stacey's cottage was already called pickle cottage when she bought it. I think I remember her Instagram post saying it was fate or meant to be or something.

Reactions: 8

No offense to anyone who likes or has this in their home. I wouldn't last ten minutes in that room without my inhaler.

Reactions: 32
Did anyone else think Sarah was a bit too braggy on this vlog? “ooh I don’t remember what I’ve ordered,” “it feels like Christmas,” “I can’t believe this is my bedroom”
Oh sod off! I’d rather live in my small terrace house than have your sad life any day of the week!

Reactions: 37
There are more lights than Blackpool illuminations in that bedroom. When will she learn that less is more

Reactions: 14
“Rosebelle Manor, full of tat, the whole damn place needs knocking flat”

Reactions: 44
Aren’t DWP also in charge of child maintenance too - his secret love child perhaps?

Reactions: 14
#210 Sarah needs art lessons and a room planner to sort out that cold house Rosabelle Manor

Reactions: 11
I agree with what you say

Oh God - I bought that bedding the other day and only put it on for the first time last night (because I wash bedding first like a normal person) and now knowing Creepy sleeps in the same bedding I may need to burn it and buy a different one
Just Pray over it and you’ll be fine

Reactions: 9
The amount of candles she has lit in that bedroom will make commuters on the motor way think it’s a church and they could end up with people popping in to pray

Reactions: 29
The pampas are supposed to stand tall in a large vase to give height to a space they’re definitely not supposed to be chopped and stuffed in.
To be fair they’re probably used to the other type of grass

Reactions: 19
The pampas are supposed to stand tall in a large vase to give height to a space they’re definitely not supposed to be chopped and stuffed in.
To be fair they’re probably used to the other type of grass
Won’t be long until those dust collectors will be on fire, with them hanging over the candles.

Those yellow pillows creepy was stuffing in to the white pillow cases.

Reactions: 29
I think I missed a chunk of this thread one minute everyone is talking about milas hip surgery cancellation and now there's Rosabelle manor wtf is roseablle manor I hate college getting in the way of tattle :')

Reactions: 19
I think I missed a chunk of this thread one minute everyone is talking about milas hip surgery cancellation and now there's Rosabelle manor wtf is roseablle manor I hate college getting in the way of tattle :')
That’s what the Inghams have officially named their pitstop shopping mall, swamp garden ‘home’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.