Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No room is a “relaxing spa style retreat” when you have a toilet in the same room as the bed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I don’t understand what Esme said ‘ Isla can’t clean her room it makes her very stressed’ what the F**k she’s a 9 year old child why would tidying your room make you stressed, she doesn’t want to sleep in the bed now as it will mess it up, this child has serious mental health issues. I think the sleepovers are getting esme down and that’s why she’s done the room hoping Isla will stay in it but there’s no chance she’ll be back in Jace’s cot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Word of the day: Delegated

The Lion’s been delegated (relegated?)

We need to find a delegated space in the garage (designated?)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No offence to anyone that has these colour schemes it’s just my personal opinion but why have they ordered dark brown wooden units for their very grey bedroom? She’s saying she wants to warm the room up but then buys black decor and dark brown wooden units to me in makes no sense? And that massive tall unit Sarah wants next to the tv like why? It makes absolutely no sense at all and again in my opinion will look shite😫😂 why would you have that massive thing directly infront of the bed?
The new furniture looks like 1970s rejects, absolutely hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah Lazy Ingham this message is for you as you most certainly read here and I’m blocked on your channel
You selfish waste of oxygen
Esme working hard to sort Islas room out as apparently Isla won’t do it and what do you do
You go shopping for more tat to put in your bedroom.
My heart was in my mouth seeing Jace and Mila unsupervised on the bed when Chris went in to film them
You
lazy lazy good for nothing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was checking the lyrics of Radiohead’s Fake Plastic Trees to see of we could make a thread title of Fake Plastic Plants based on it. I now actually think Radiohead wrote it about The Inghams twenty years before their time 😆

Her green plastic watering can
For her fake Chinese rubber plant
In the fake plastic earth
That she bought from a rubber man
In a town full of rubber plans
To get rid of itself
It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out
It wears her out

**She lives with a broken man
A cracked polystyrene man**

Who just crumbles and burns
He used to do surgery
For girls in the eighties
But gravity always wins
And it wears him out
It wears him out
It wears him out
It wears
She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love
But I can't help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run
And it wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out
It wears me out
And if I could be who you wanted
If I could be who you wanted
All the time
All the time

**Not mentioning any names or anything 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bedroom looks tit! Sarah Ingham is no interior designer. Everything looks too small for the rooms and just so mismatched
She has a bad shopping addiction its unreal and jace not sharing his toys with his sister P!ssed me off

Reactions: 17
Oh God - I bought that bedding the other day and only put it on for the first time last night (because I wash bedding first like a normal person) and now knowing Creepy sleeps in the same bedding I may need to burn it and buy a different one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
  • Note: Another sleepover
  • Delegate a space in the garage? Huh?
  • More shopping and bragging about how much she’s spent
  • Why not measure the space for the rugs then you will know which will fit, instead of guessing…ffs
  • Chris, you are out of breath because you are unfit!
  • More jiggling of the baby, who has possible hip dysplasia, from under her arms
  • Why dont you correct Jace when he refers to Mila as he and him?
  • And why leave your toddler and baby sitting in the middle of the bed unsupervised?
  • Why is that large mirror still leaning against your bedroom wall?
  • Have you managed to get Mila another appt yet?
Every vlog brings more questions than answers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂😂😂 if you click on the patch of land the manor is built on on google maps the address reads “…near ******” (insert raccoon) 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why didn't they put the TV in her bedroom in the correct place to start with? Why have it so much over to one side. So many fake plants, imagine the dust on them.
Isla needs serious help.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
watched todays flog esme cleaning islas bedroom absolutly no sign of education being done in there where is all her learning sheets/books.
Yep.You know it`s a fail when Sarah briefly mentions Isla`s been upstairs for an hour "doing schoolwork"!!The child is nearly TEN!!!Sarah ,she should have either you or Chris with her ,helping her and ensuring that she`s taking in what she`s (supposedly) learning.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
1641754120678.png

3 bedroom transformations (that aren't really transformations) in the last 10 vlogs. They're posting more room transformations than bloody home renovations channels. I thought the content was repetitive when they were travelling, but this is ridiculous. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 977516

3 bedroom transformations (that aren't really transformations) in the last 10 vlogs. They're posting more room transformations than bloody home renovations channels. I thought the content was repetitive when they were travelling, but this is ridiculous. 🤣
Transformations Mingham style = More cheap tat put in room

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's basically filled that room with lots of clutter and made it look smaller. She should've got rid of the ugly nursing home chair, I don't think that fits in with with the spa vibe.

At least the poor icult will get a day off from Lazy's daily shopping trips with no vlog tomorrow.
Who does a big online order and has no idea what it is? Clearly someone with a very serious shopping addiction.

Why doesn't one of them go in the garage of doom and clear that out? Esme said they'd ordered her some LED lights the other day, wasn't the old house full of them? Go look in the garage and find the old ones.
I bet the area above the garage is inaccessible because it's become overflow for the garage of doom.

Reactions: 21
Surely they can't go away in the van until after Isabelle's exams anyway? So June?

In which case why not get the surgery done now and then go away when all the important stuff is done? I don't understand!

Reactions: 16
Surely they can't go away in the van until after Isabelle's exams anyway? So June?

In which case why not get the surgery done now and then go away when all the important stuff is done? I don't understand!
They won't let a little thing like exams stop them from travelling. There's plenty of time before June. It's not like poor Izzy is actually getting any tuition and you can't revise if you're never taught the subject content in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.