Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't even know half of what she'd ordered from asda! Her spending is out of control! Just one lonely photo of the kids, and it's not even a big photo either!
Can I just say even without watch the tit show get some curtains or blinds in the bedroom first might help thick bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think it could be to do with Child Benefits? Pure speculation, but if they’ve been claiming for more than 2 and earning over £50k then I think there are certain rules about that re allowances and tax etc.
Good point.My sil couldn`t claim CB as both she and my brother had too high an income.I`m sure they must owe the tax man something ,whether it`s due to an over payment of benefit or non payment of taxes.If us (simple....sarah obviously thinks we`re all inferior) ,folk have to cough up ,this lot must too!(Just what they`ve made on Jace dolls ,and will on the new mila ones ,ought to up their bill ,surely?).I`d also be surprised if they weren`t over claiming tax relief.As a child minder i could claim for certain things ,but the tax man`s not stupid.There are everyday bills we all have ,vloggers or not.We know this pair love to push their luck.Karma has to be catching up with them and it would make my day!

Reactions: 9
Sarah get a interior designer in to sort out that mess you call home you can afford it

Reactions: 17
No offence to anyone that has these colour schemes it’s just my personal opinion but why have they ordered dark brown wooden units for their very grey bedroom? She’s saying she wants to warm the room up but then buys black decor and dark brown wooden units to me in makes no sense? And that massive tall unit Sarah wants next to the tv like why? It makes absolutely no sense at all and again in my opinion will look shite😫😂 why would you have that massive thing directly infront of the bed?
Exactly the first colour she showed would have actually looked nice but again not thought into anything

Reactions: 12
Also how is old is Esme? 12/13? Does she really think that this is an grammatically correct sentence “Isla does a very lot of playing in here”? Get these bloody kids back into a proper education and not just crappy colouring in sheets. The chances are Esme and Isla are not going to follow in their parents footsteps and make their ‘millions’ on social media, I wouldn’t be surprised if they want normal jobs like normal people, without a proper education and life skills these kids haven’t got a chance, the parents are setting them up to fail and even if the parents are set for life their money is going to keep their 5 children all set for life

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Haven’t watched the vlog/ read the comments. But I say it’s not too difficult to predict what this “makeover” will contain my guess is;
Multiple fake plants
Some sort of rug which won’t match / is badly sized to the room
Some sort of “unit/(s) - to hold their fake flowers and plants
And surely bleeping not but possibly another sofa
Oh and before I watch at least 505 B&M candles for good measure

Will see how far wrong I went now after I watch it...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs Esme quoting “a very lot”, these kids have got no chance getting any qualifications with these two cretins teaching them English

#210 No sign of Nanaaaar, she’s obviously not invited to Rosabelle Manor
Where’s Katrina she was meant to be invited round to bake. No mention of her sister and family over Christmas, just weird!

Reactions: 20
Ah yes, great vlog this evening. Every good Manor House comes with endless flat pack furniture lovingly built by a ponce in a beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Water feature out front, party patio out back, grand entrance hall, master suite transformed into a spa... Is The Manor taking bookings for weddings yet?

Just don't hire the live-in videographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s insta story … firstly who wants to see them in the hottub? Secondly she shouldn’t be filming the kids in the hot tub and thirdly she thinks she’s being clever by telling people she needs advice on something but they need to watch the vlog first to find out what it is. Thing is people really aren’t that bothered

Reactions: 24
Ffs Esme quoting “a very lot”, these kids have got no chance getting any qualifications with these two cretins teaching them English

Where’s Katrina she was meant to be invited round to bake. No mention of her sister and family over Christmas, just weird!
She had Piles ...of presents to open

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She didn't even know half of what she'd ordered from asda! Her spending is out of control! Just one lonely photo of the kids, and it's not even a big photo either!
Nothing matches it’s all just cheap dunelm, range, b&m and home bargains ‘chuck it in the trolly’ shite
There house is a new build grey crappy hinch type house circa 2018 it needs walls painting and re carpeting to go with her new ‘themes’. Tbh mrs sausage seacroft of the manor would be better using her ‘set for life’ budget and just buying furniture sets from next but even then they are probs 5x the pics she’s paying for shite.
Quality isn’t over quantity for that one.
And god bleeping tell me why they don’t have blinds or curtains. They are so worried about stalkers and weirdos they have all their windows like portals to the ingham tit show.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.