Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A list of Lazy words that are like trigger words for instant rage:

ANYWAY
Littelle (Lazy's way of pronouncing 'little')
Cute
Feed
Thingymabobbidoo
Licherally

Imagine playing a drinking game involving those words every vlog. You'd be totally banjaxed after 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
A list of Lazy words that are like trigger words for instant rage:

ANYWAY
Littelle (Lazy's way of pronouncing 'little')
Cute
Feed
Thingymabobbidoo
Licherally

Imagine playing a drinking game involving those words every vlog. You'd be totally banjaxed after 5 minutes.
Ecksetra ecksetra

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pretty sure I’m one of the last people to see this account on Instagram but just in case there are others who haven’t seen this No.1 Chris Ingham fan ( clearly a hater ) hilarious 😂

If you have not seen it please go look at it there’s lots of posts dedicated to their ‘ hero ‘ Chris Ingham 😆
Oh it’s Macy….we think she’s an undercover Tattler!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chris sounds genuinely worried and I’m guessing he didn’t have anyone else to offload to.
Of course he is genuinely worried. About himself. He is a narcissistic asshole who doesn't give two shits about his children or his wife. I grew up with a narcissist. You are right though about not having anyone to offload to. His wife is equally self serving and he is a glorified cleaner and bank manager at best. She doesn't care.
His mum and dad (hi Steve 👋) however cares because they raised this wet rag of a mummie's boy/groomer. He has the ability to emotionally manipulate fans and is a despicable human being.
My response is not directed at you personally candyland, nor your daughter who watches them. X

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When everyone else in the family is fully dressed WHY does Izzy walk about in 90% of the videos with just a sweatshirt on and knicker shorts. In todays vlog you can see her very short underwear shorts as she’s pulling at them but usually you can’t see if she has any on or not she just looks half naked all the time. WHY doesn’t her mother tell her to cover up ? It’s mid December and there’s a man in the house that isn’t related to her and other younger children who look to her for an example of how to be. I just find it highly inappropriate at the best of times a 16 year old being undressed like that all the time never mind when their step dad is well known for grooming teens her age.
I don’t give a tit if people think I’m being petty as I’m convinced it’s not the right way to behave / dress so yeah 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
When everyone else in the family is fully dressed WHY does Izzy walk about in 90% of the videos with just a sweatshirt on and knicker shorts. In todays vlog you can see her very short underwear shorts as she’s pulling at them but usually you can’t see if she has any on or not she just looks half naked all the time. WHY doesn’t her mother tell her to cover up ? It’s mid December and there’s a man in the house that isn’t related to her and other younger children who look to her for an example of how to be. I just find it highly inappropriate at the best of times a 16 year old being undressed like that all the time never mind when their step dad is well known for grooming teens her age.
I don’t give a tit if people think I’m being petty as I’m convinced it’s not the right way to behave / dress so yeah 🤦🏼‍♂️

Also to add the poor girl gets filmed like this and uploaded to the internet for any old creep to see. She's a minor and they happily film her like this and show it to anyone and everyone. If they didn't put it all over the internet then fine, she can dress how she wants but there's just too many creeps out there and she's still a kid (Yes Chris 16 is still a child believe it or not you creep).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think the marks on Isla are bed bug or flea bites. They look puffy and raised up. I wouldn’t put it past S and C to grab her arm though and leave marks. I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m being too presumptive, they seem very aggressive.

I don’t care if Chris is sick and I have not one ounce of empathy for him. I don’t want the kids to go through the stress of him being hospitalized or anything, but he deserves to suffer. He is awful.

I’m glad he has no friends or a good wife to vent to. bleeping loser talking to the camera and his 10 year old fans about his stress. Maybe if you didn’t have such a big and unearned ego, didn’t groom teenage girls, weren’t such a wimp, and didn’t emotionally abuse your kids, people would like you.

he has the ugliest nose LOL 👃
@Otterwise yay! Have fun reading. I’ve found out SO much more about these freaks! It has really helped me form my opinions on them.

I know I have strong opinions about this family but oh well. I think what I think and I bleeping hate Sarah and Chris. I care about the kids, they shouldn’t see their parents suffer. But if they didn’t have kids, then I wouldn’t give one duck about their health or safety because they are so awful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I did have a laugh at the dichotomy in last night's vlog. Creepy, sitting in the darkened DPD, hinting at terrible health issues. And how torn he was about sharing them. (I'm sure you'll be fine, Creeps, lay off the cola and fatty foods for a bit, let the moobs go down too). Meanwhile his loving wife is having the time of her life in The Range and B&Q, fulfilling her Instagram dreams of "abstracty" walls for the playroom. She's clearly worried sick over him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Creepy could have anything wrong with him, his diet certainly doesn’t help.
My husbands cancer was fobbed off with gallstones as he had bad heartburn (he ate healthy, didn’t drink or smoke) and blood tests, he was refused up to date scans as one from 2 years ago showed a small gall stone which had never caused trouble, then April 8th last year he went to bed in dreadful pain and never got better, 6 weeks later he was diagnosed with colon cancer with huge mets to his liver, stomach and kidneys, lungs, 3weeks after that he was dead.I don’t know what I’m trying to say but creepy had better not be exaggerating or making up some bullshit about cancer because that’s is truly disgusting if he is 😡😡
So sorry to hear this. Sending love.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe there thinking the Creepy illness will divert the focus on Mila's hip issues and they will use it as an excuse to say they had to delay the surgery. Don't seem to be much isolation going on if the poor child is due in any day.

Reactions: 25
Maybe there thinking the Creepy illness will divert the focus on Mila's hip issues and they will use it as an excuse to say they had to delay the surgery. Don't seem to be much isolation going on if the poor child is due in any day.
I honestly don’t believe she has got the op soon. Sarah even messed up in yesterday’s vlog and returned some clothing at next that she had for months Cos she said that IF mila needs the surgery it won’t fit her. Well what does she mean IF she needs the surgery … they told their ifam she does need the surgery and Sarah went on a pity me I feel sorry for myself rant about how she felt about it all. I think it goes to prove that the did exaggerate it all for views. If there is something happening today it will only be a clinic appointment to see what they need to do it won’t be the surgery today

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't understand how they are selling the doll for so much money like it's a reborn doll because it isn't..it looks like something you can buy in Argos! Surely anyone who's into collecting the reborn dolls can see that!

Reactions: 24
Also to add the poor girl gets filmed like this and uploaded to the internet for any old creep to see. She's a minor and they happily film her like this and show it to anyone and everyone. If they didn't put it all over the internet then fine, she can dress how she wants but there's just too many creeps out there and she's still a kid (Yes Chris 16 is still a child believe it or not you creep).
They want her to dress like this etc and think of her as an adult in this sense but then they are painting the playroom for her so she can play with toys 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think people might be reading too much into the word "if" used. I would word it the same in that situation even if I knew for certain the surgery was going to happen eg "the clothes won't fit her if she's having surgery" rather than "the clothes won't fit her because she's having surgery". But my mum does say Neck Lace so I fully accept we possibly have problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So todays the day Jan 6th, that Izzy mentioned the date in the Mila vlog

Sarah ” Poor baby girl, it’s going to be a big big thing I guess in January, when she has a bit of a long journey, I’m not sure how long nobody can answer that question”
Isabelle in the back ground says “ on the 6th January”

Lets see if anything is mentioned!

Reactions: 16
Just catching up still, but re the baby Meela ticket doll. There are a lot of tattlers on this board, would we not all chip in so two of us can go to the meet and greet (if it ever happens) to deliver a speech on behalf of us all 😂 😂 😂 Can you imagine!

They will probably say the meet and greet can’t go ahead now due to security risks but still keep everyone’s £25!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Creepy could have anything wrong with him, his diet certainly doesn’t help.
My husbands cancer was fobbed off with gallstones as he had bad heartburn (he ate healthy, didn’t drink or smoke) and blood tests, he was refused up to date scans as one from 2 years ago showed a small gall stone which had never caused trouble, then April 8th last year he went to bed in dreadful pain and never got better, 6 weeks later he was diagnosed with colon cancer with huge mets to his liver, stomach and kidneys, lungs, 3weeks after that he was dead.I don’t know what I’m trying to say but creepy had better not be exaggerating or making up some bullshit about cancer because that’s is truly disgusting if he is 😡😡
So sorry to hear this and how your husband was failed so badly xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not buying Chris sob story

vanishes whenever he’s on holiday?
hospital appointment with a consultant when it’s pitch black?
Need to take the shagmobile instead of his car?

sure Chris…

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.