Ingham Family #209 Obese, grease and carpet crease. The Minghams are shameless and continue to fleece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people here said they would pay £25 to meet them just to say what they think of them, he probably has got stomach stress, they won't know who is an ifam or a hater :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Loving the title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Im just catching up with her insta does she really think no colour on the wall is why a 16year old doesn't want to play in there and she wants to change it so she can play? 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Chris sounds genuinely worried and I’m guessing he didn’t have anyone else to offload to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t stop singing Lying Eyes (the eagles I think) except it goes..

”creepy has vagina eyes”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris sounds genuinely worried and I’m guessing he didn’t have anyone else to offload to.
Don’t feel sorry for him, it will be indigestion or a stomach ulcer from all the fizzy pop!

also - think we are all being a little negative about Isabelle not reading 200 pages in an hour, I totally believe she has, except, only if it’s a Lift-the-flap book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jace needs to be put in a toddler bed, given a decent hair cut and his hair needs a flipping good brush. Isla needs to be made to stay in her own room. Doesn't Sarah realise how ridiculous it is fir a nearly 10 year old to be sleeping in a cot? I reckon she also sleeps in Sarah's bed a lot because you often hear Chris say he's not had any sleep.

Reactions: 44
Which begs the question as to whether you have ever seen him appear so concerned when any of his children have potential health issues, which he has clickbaited the tit out of. The issue isn’t so much whether he is worried (as he may well be) it’s more a matter of how this level of self-concern reflects his wider personality.

Reactions: 33
Which begs the question as to whether you have ever seen him appear so concerned when any of his children have potential health issues, which he has clickbaited the tit out of. The issue isn’t so much whether he is worried (as he may well be) it’s more a matter of how this level of self-concern reflects his wider personality.
I don’t follow them closely. My daughter blasts them on the living room tv every day so I just hear bits and pieces.

Reactions: 3
Hmmm if Jace is toilet trained and has been for as long as they say why is he wearing baby vests with poppers on for nappies??
probably because his mummy still believes hes in 9 -12 months as hes iddy biddy

God he's a proper ugly bastard. Look at the way he's shaved the back of his hair off trying to be cool.
The angle of the photo looks like hes hit a few parked cars with that nose , he thinks hes Gods gift as well

Have been following @bump1212 's example by reading the Ingham thread from the very first post on here. RIVETING! Learning quite a bit I didn't know before. I'm still on the first thread though, knee deep in revision so catching up inbetween son's prep and work.

I can honestly say, hand on my heart, that the mere thought of shopping daily makes me sick. I can happily spend hours in a garden centre or bookstore though. Lazy has such an empty and unfulfilled life, shopping, redecorating and accumulating tat to fill some void. Is she compensating for the lack of money in her childhood? She doesn't seem to derive lasting pleasure out of any of her possessions, other than the brownies she orders from the cake ivy bridge place. It's an endless quest to accumulate more and so wasteful.

duck's sake, emotionally manipulating the icult much with a mere blood test Chris?

View attachment 967730
She reminds me of those cartoons where the eyes are £ signs , everything she sees has money making schemes involved, even her children are money makers

Peady Blinder
fab comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's time to do some maths for the first time in 2022. Sarah, feel free to use this for homeschooling.

I wanted to work out how much the Inghams might get from the Mila doll. I will do sale price and non sale price. Let's say the Inghams get 45% of profits (Shittle gets more for 'making' and selling it)

- At the moment the full package (doll, hamper and ticket) can be bought for £403 (on sale from £434).
- The doll on its own costs £299
- Tickets for the meet and greet are £25
- The hamper (the only thing on sale) is £79 and £110 at full price
Hampers can be bought separately from the doll but tickets cannot,

Lets says we have 100 customers, a nice rounds number to save arguments.
40 customers buy the hamper, doll and ticket
20 customers buy the doll and a ticket
20 just buy the doll and hamper
20 buy only the doll

The 40 customers who buy everything pay £403 each currently (£434 full price). The total for this with the discount is £16,120 (£17,720 full price). 45% would be £7254 (£7974 full price).

The 20 customers who buy the doll and ticket will pay £324 (no discount as only the hamper is on sale). The total would be £6480. 45% of this is £2916.

The 20 customers who buy the doll and hamper will pay £378 (£409 without the sale). The total for this is £7560 (£8180 without the sale). 45% is £3402 (£3681 full price).

The 20 customers who only buy the doll for £299. The total is £5980. 45% is £2691.

The total profit WITH the discount from these 100 customers with 45% share of profits for the Inghams would be £16, 263 (£17, 262 full price).
The costs for making the dolls (materials, paying staff etc) and the wholesale price of the baskets/hampers etc. Would need to be taken off the sale price before profit can be worked out. They will still be making a disgusting amount on these dolls though!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Chris have you seen what coke / pepsi etc does to dirty old coins or how it can be used to clean disgusting toilets ? You have probably damaged your stomach lining drinking so much of it

Stop drinking it , take some lanzaprazole for a couple of months and stop wasting the nhs time and money

Or it could be something serious like syphilis or gonorrhoea …………….

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No caught up with the threads yet, but just watched last nights vlog, could they have made Lincoln look more tit if they tried?
I love Lincoln and have visited the castle museum and the prison, they’re both very interesting, I think Isla would have loved them, but you have to pay to go in and not suitable for Mila or Jason so it was a no go.
And I’m sure the building they were walking towards was Lincoln crown court 🙈 it’s in the grounds, I bet creepy tit himself when he realised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jace needs to be put in a toddler bed, given a decent hair cut and his hair needs a flipping good brush. Isla needs to be made to stay in her own room. Doesn't Sarah realise how ridiculous it is fir a nearly 10 year old to be sleeping in a cot? I reckon she also sleeps in Sarah's bed a lot because you often hear Chris say he's not had any sleep.
The dirty bastard dad is creeping round the girls room's at night .

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow them closely. My daughter blasts them on the living room tv every day so I just hear bits and pieces.
In the nicest possible way, if your daughter is a fan of the Inghams (which it sounds like she might be, from what you've said) and you're not very familiar with them yourself then you might want to look into them a bit more. Do you know about the grooming allegations?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.