Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because I know that stuff like this really boils Creepy and Lazys piss….

Just driving down the A1 (Doncaster Bypass) and look over to see traffic on the other side of the road.

I saw a Range Rover being driven by someone in a Grey T shirt and what looked like a beanie on. The car was pulling a caravan.

It may not have been Creepy but I’m pretty confident it was - looks like we’re going on more Chavavan adventures!
I KNEW it wouldn't take them long. Were they heading north or south (like the youtube channel)?

Just thinking....wasn't Peterborough one of the stops on the Doncaster to London train line? I bet he's been to the passport office.
I never thought of that. Mila doesn't have one and apparently there are long 10 week waits to get them at the moment due to covid so if they're going away in the next 2 months she'll need one.

Reactions: 14
What do Chris ingham and Kevin Mcallister have in common ?
They both made their family disappear 🤣🤣
Oh wait what did happen to his other son ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I KNEW it wouldn't take them long. Were they heading north or south (like the youtube channel)?

I never thought of that. Mila doesn't have one and apparently there are long 10 week waits to get them at the moment due to covid so if they're going away in the next 2 months she'll need one.
Where can they go though? Theyre unvaccinated so I doubt many countries are going to want them.

Reactions: 16
Im really sorry to anyone here who likes the design but it’s hideous! It’s not a print that kids would like and surely no adult wants it in their room. It’s hardly going to match with things people would already have. I can’t believe she chose something so awful, even for her.

I loved the mention of the small number ordered because they are very expensive to produce! 🤣🤣🤣 Course they are.
It’s really hideous isn’t it. I don’t know what she’s thinking wanting it for a nursery, what happened to cute for babies?! She’s raved on about it for months, might have guessed it was purely for sales. They can’t do anything that doesnt make them money. What gets me is why it’s in a single only? What child/teen/single person is going to want that, seriously?! The only person I’ve ever met who’d possibly have wanted that was my Granny who lived to 100. But even elderly widows tend to have double beds as once they’ve been married that’s it, so I can’t see them selling any singles? I mean, they still haven’t even sold out of a single fidget despite having 20% off for a whole week!

Reactions: 16
Im really sorry to anyone here who likes the design but it’s hideous! It’s not a print that kids would like and surely no adult wants it in their room. It’s hardly going to match with things people would already have. I can’t believe she chose something so awful, even for her.

I loved the mention of the small number ordered because they are very expensive to produce! 🤣🤣🤣 Course they are.
By expensive to produce she means that she couldn't buy them for a tiny amount of money and slap a HUGE mark-up on them like her other tit. The only thing important to Lazy is a huge profit margin. Like someone else rightly said, they only come in single. She didn't think this one through our Lazy.
Regarding the fidgets and other wankets: People have additional expenses in a summer holiday, outings etc. I can't see their Icult being that keen to spend money now on overpriced fidgets or wankets in warmer weather. She's more inclined to sell them closer to Christmas. Finally we will be treated to last year's Christmas stock.

Reactions: 14
Well if there is a chance they are on the move in the caravan I'm going to have to check out every car park before declaring it safe to visit that place. Although they won't pay for anything or get there early so should be safe.

Last week we were out for the day and I heard someone screech "Isla!!!" And it sounded so much like Sarah. I didn't see them at all so assumed it was not them, it was also only 12pm in a place hours from them and somewhere they would have to pay to get in so was likely just another Isla getting screeched at.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 702653View attachment 702654

A mate of mine and I play a game we call "Douchebag Doppelgangers" where we find pictures of two repugnant people who look and act very much alike & post them on each other's Facebook walls. Nobody wins anything but it amuses the duck out of us as we get to sling shite at public figures we despise.
In today's episode of Douchebag Doppelgangers, I present to you - Ian watkins (top) and Chris Mingin' (bottom)

Oh for those who don't know who Watkins is, here's a quick rundown:
‘Douchebag Doppelgängers’ sounds like a lot of fun! And very witty. Although very disturbing reading about Ian Watkins. I didn’t know about him :sick:

Reactions: 6
Where can they go though? Theyre unvaccinated so I doubt many countries are going to want them.
Ferry to Spain (with testing) maybe? Not sure what's what at the moment but even if they're not going abroad just yet, I still think that Creepy the control freak would want to get Mila's passport issued asap, just so she doesn't spoil his fun when the time comes.

Reactions: 19
Yea I can only sleep in cotton I know I’m weird 🤣
Definitely not weird in my eyes. That minky dot stuff is ‘finest’ polyester. I won’t wear or have bedding that isn’t natural, breathable fabric, like cotton or linen. Polyester is essentially woven plastic, and I find it sweaty, uncomfortable, scratchy and icky. Also when fast fashion gets thrown out (imagine how much Shein crap gets cast aside by the Ingham girls), the fibres don’t break down and get into the water supply, causing environmental problems. The Minghams must be sweaty as hell in their Shien tat. Sorry for the snobby sounding side rant - don’t even get me started on polyamide knickers, even if they say they have a cotton gusset! I doubt Lazy wears a breathable gusset 😬🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When is Isabelle’s birthday? They did say about Alton Towers so maybe away for a few nights for that as there’s no way they will stay in the hotel again especially when there now 7 of them! No way would I want to be stuck in that with a new born who would wake the entire caravan up at night. And only weeks after giving birth, I’d rather my own bed and comforts Thankyou very much

Reactions: 12
When is Isabelle’s birthday? They did say about Alton Towers so maybe away for a few nights for that as there’s no way they will stay in the hotel again especially when there now 7 of them! No way would I want to be stuck in that with a new born who would wake the entire caravan up at night. And only weeks after giving birth, I’d rather my own bed and comforts Thankyou very much
September.

Reactions: 5
Would they really tell everyone they are going to Alton Towers for Isabelle's birthday when the whole point of this delayed vlogging is to stop the stalkers/trolls/haterrrzz knowing where they are?
I bet they've said Alton Towers so the 'trolls' warn AT about having a child groomer who propositioned a staff member on their premises but then Isabelle's birthday will be at the garden centre or soft play or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.