Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like lazy is trying to hide the fact the Ezme went to b&m with her- in the vlog it certainly comes across as though it’s lazy on her own

Reactions: 33
I feel like lazy is trying to hide the fact the Ezme went to b&m with her- in the vlog it certainly comes across as though it’s lazy on her own
Yes it does but you can guarantee some Ifam will spot them and not be able to keep stum about it lol

Reactions: 14
Definitely trying to hide the fact that Esme was with her! None of that shopping was really essential, that woman has no empathy and sympathy - she flouts the lockdown rules everyday, she is certainly addicted to shopping (so many toys etc bought since Christmas), she is so good at lying (she doesn’t know she is doing it either): how come the IFam don’t see it.

Reactions: 27
Why does she go to several shops nearly every day - she should get enough in for a week and fo once to ONE shop
it’s idiots like her that’ll have us in this lockdown for a long time yet 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She tripped over her own lie when she said “we” like the rug that was in the trolley.... how can “we” like it when no one else had seen it yet.... Esme was definitely there.

Reactions: 21
Yes it does but you can guarantee some Ifam will spot them and not be able to keep stum about it lol
Thier was a comment on the vlog yesterday saying they had both been seen, thats why we are questioning it now.

Makes me think other times shes gone shopping "alone" one of the kids has been thier.

Reactions: 18
Hi Sarah
You must be shattered ?
More essential shopping 😡
Few bits for dinner ! ( seriously would be best to do a large shop with a list ) your loaded £🙄
Plastic !!!!!!! For Jace when a kitchen bowl and some pots and pans would of been as much fun.
Single sheets for Isla's friends when they arrive 😡
Chocolate ????????? For the sisters lovely ... #spots
Enough said

• Wow
Yeah, lots if essential items from B&M😠😠😠
Makes me so mad, she's off round the shops, buying everything and anything, yet claim to know the rules!!
I don't know if there's any truth in this, but I'd heard a few months ago, that a retail park in the next town where I live, people were having bags searched to ensure they only had essential items! Sarah would be panicking 😂😂

Hi Sarah
You must be shattered ?
More essential shopping 😡
Few bits for dinner ! ( seriously would be best to do a large shop with a list ) your loaded £🙄
Plastic !!!!!!! For Jace when a kitchen bowl and some pots and pans would of been as much fun.
Single sheets for Isla's friends when they arrive 😡
Chocolate ????????? For the sisters lovely ... #spots
Enough said
Exactly 🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I have just watched the vlog where Sarah was talking about having to homeschool within these 4 walls.

Now please excuse my naivety, but where exactly was Sarah planning to homeschool? Everyone I know who is homeschooled is learning at home within the same 4 walls. Oh right, Sarah was planning to homeschool in the chavavan at various campsites around Europe. Silly me, for a moment there I thought they were removing the girls from school because Sarah was sure she'd be able to provide a better level of education than a private & state school, but no! It was simply because she wanted the freedom to travel wherever, whenever.

Reactions: 25
Thier was a comment on the vlog yesterday saying they had both been seen, thats why we are questioning it now.

Makes me think other times shes gone shopping "alone" one of the kids has been thier.
I don't think she ever goes alone

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Creepy Chris: Isabelle’s the healthy eater in the house.
Lyin’ Sarah: Isabelle doesn’t really like chocolate.

Cue sugar loaded melted chocolate that Isabelle devours.

Reactions: 19
Yes a loophole it seems. The closest b& m to me doesn't essential food. Its just multipacks of crisps, biscuits & a few odd drinks, yet they're allowed to open. I don't think crisps or biscuits are deemed essential. No one surely shops in there for essential food? Supermarkets are the only shops that need to be open, IMHO

Also and this is No offence to anyone who shops there or likes their products but I find most of their stuff cheap and tacky. The handful of products I've ever purchased from there have fallen apart in a short period of time. I bought my daughter a nice lamp from there a couple years back and she only had it a week before it started getting extremely hot and began smoking. It was a fire hazard! Needless to say after that I'd never buy any electrical products from there.
[/QUOT
She tripped over her own lie when she said “we” like the rug that was in the trolley.... how can “we” like it when no one else had seen it yet.... Esme was definitely there.
A kiddyfam mentioned she saw Esme and Sarah in b&m

Reactions: 10
Blocking off the bottom of the radiator isn't right... Bedroom still not finished?! what the heck*
!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“I’m just going to Sainsbury’s to get tonight’s dinner”

Novel idea Sarah but why not get a few nights food so you don’t have to go to the shops daily.

Also, why couldn’t the b and m haul be done back at her car, she stood blocking where people were walking doing shopping.

Isn't it funny how they talked to a million ifam in Spain and Portugal yet none of said ifam posted a message about meeting them on the vlogs? Yet, they spill the beans over here about seeing Sarah and Esme in b&M 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There pinned comment now says “from 5pm tomorrow” perfect fix for the late upload excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.