Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t anyone else think it strange that this lockdown the Inghams seem so well versed on the lockdown rules. Considering this is a family who consistently broke the rules of the first lockdown. Then didn’t quarantine properly (the main reason we are now in lockdown number three is due to this very thing). But now suddenly want to observe every little rule of lockdown 🧐 I often wonder if they were pulled up by someone about breaking rules.
She contradicts herself constantly. She was moaning that people are getting into their cars and driving somewhere to do their daily walk... yet they did it in the vlog today. Also walk the f’ing dog! Why don’t they ever take her? 😡I bet they all had burgers on the way home too!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another walk, and no sign if Prinny!
Pic #6 - god they are all awful, but you caught that one - the way she sticks her tongue out when she pronounces the letter L sometimes - as in dee Lishus, eksetra, eksetra. It’s horrible. I doubt it a local thing. Just her - seems most of the females in that family like to stick their tongues out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Most B&Ms sell a lot more food than just crisps, biscuits and drinks and they also sell medication, toiletries and cleaning products.
Supermarkets sell all those products too though. Keeping these discount stores open like homebargains, b&m poundland etc just because they sell a selection of cheaper products is just encouraging people like Sarah to shop there for non essential items. If I need a bottle of domestos, toilet rolls or a box of ibuprofen I either order on my online shop, or pick up in store when I'm doing my my essential shop. Sarah would be having withdrawal symptons if these stores closed and I for one would love to see how she would cope.

Reactions: 19
Supermarkets sell all those products too though. Keeping these discount stores open like homebargains, b&m poundland etc just because they sell a selection of cheaper products is just encouraging people like Sarah to shop there for non essential items. If I need a bottle of domestos or box of ibuprofen I either order on my online shop, or pick up in store when I'm doing my my essential shop. Sarah would be having withdrawal symptons if these stores closed and I for one would love to see how she would cope.
Some people such as Sarah do abuse them being open and go shopping just for fun. But then, some people just go in Asda for the non essential sections too. Products are often cheaper in the discount shops and some people can't afford to pay more for the same products even for a few months of lockdown. Even if the pack sizes are smaller and it would in the long run work out cheaper to buy bigger sizes in the supermarket, some people just don't have that money all at once. Where I live they are also very conveniently located so for some people are much easier to access for their essentials than having to go to a supermarket, which they may not be able to get to or very small local shops that charge a fortune for a pint of milk. It would also be a nightmare to get in the supermarkets to do the shop if they were the only places open, having more open does help stop crowds being in one place at any one time.

There are some things that I can only buy at home bargains, but I currently go every few weeks and stock up because I can afford to do it all at once - but then at the same time have to be conscious not to take too much!

Sarah is almost certainly going there for non essential reasons, they don't really clean or use toiletries, and I feel the pain meds Chris wants are beyond what they will have there, so there can't be many essentials for her to buy!

The biggest problem is them going shopping almost daily when they are clearly in a position to do a bigger weekly shop. They should have the money, and if they don't have the fridge/freezer capacity then that's really their own failing and something easily sorted out if you can afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Supermarkets sell all those products too though. Keeping these discount stores open like homebargains, b&m poundland etc just because they sell a selection of cheaper products is just encouraging people like Sarah to shop there for non essential items. If I need a bottle of domestos, toilet rolls or a box of ibuprofen I either order on my online shop, or pick up in store when I'm doing my my essential shop. Sarah would be having withdrawal symptons if these stores closed and I for one would love to see how she would cope.
The amount of online shopping Madam Lazy does surely she can manage an adequate home delivery grocery shop with other household items topped up via Amazon etc. Trouble is she’d need to be organised and plan ahead - something I consider her incapable of,

Reactions: 14
Another walk, and no sign if Prinny!
I know Prinny is small but by the time they've all crammed into The Dream Machine and shoved Esme in the boot with the pushchair there probably isn't the space.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Some people such as Sarah do abuse them being open and go shopping just for fun. But then, some people just go in Asda for the non essential sections too. Products are often cheaper in the discount shops and some people can't afford to pay more for the same products even for a few months of lockdown. Even if the pack sizes are smaller and it would in the long run work out cheaper to buy bigger sizes in the supermarket, some people just don't have that money all at once. Where I live they are also very conveniently located so for some people are much easier to access for their essentials than having to go to a supermarket, which they may not be able to get to or very small local shops that charge a fortune for a pint of milk. It would also be a nightmare to get in the supermarkets to do the shop if they were the only places open, having more open does help stop crowds being in one place at any one time.

There are some things that I can only buy at home bargains, but I currently go every few weeks and stock up because I can afford to do it all at once - but then at the same time have to be conscious not to take too much!

Sarah is almost certainly going there for non essential reasons, they don't really clean or use toiletries, and I feel the pain meds Chris wants are beyond what they will have there, so there can't be many essentials for her to buy!

The biggest problem is them going shopping almost daily when they are clearly in a position to do a bigger weekly shop. They should have the money, and if they don't have the fridge/freezer capacity then that's really their own failing and something easily sorted out if you can afford it.
I agree mostly with what you said and definitely agree that there are people who shop for non essentials at the supermarkets. If the likes of b&m, homebargains etc were just open for 'essential items' it wouldn't bother me, I just think its encouraging people to shop unnecessarily.
Going back to the Inghams. The only reason why Sarah won't do a weekly online shop is because she can't film it.
I'm surprised she didn't vlog their trip to b&m.
What's the matter Sarah? Do they not allow filming ( no shops should be allowing filming atm) or is it because you're scared of the backlash.

Reactions: 9
Instead of faffing about at the shops they should be getting all Esme's new furniture built and clear out all the other crap that was hanging around. I wonder if tonight's vlog will finally be Esme's new bedroom reveal, but knowing the Inghams probably not.

Reactions: 13

Sarah wouldn't know how to not take too much. Remember when she bought about 100 Easter eggs?!

Creepy's ramble about Esme's bedroom sounded like she wants a copy of something she's seen on Tiktok or Insta or whatever and they want to do the SUPER SURPRISE REVEAL bollocks. How Sarah was with Isla's room, all 'I want... I like... I'm going to do... I think...' Nothing about what Isla likes or wants. I bet there's a been a truckload of conflict over Esme wanting something Sarah doesn't like.

I know Prinny is small but by the time they've all crammed into The Dream Machine and shoved Esme in the boot with the pushchair there probably isn't the space.
They should have walked her before going (very much doubt they did that though) or not taken the car and taken her along too.
Owning a dog means flippin' exercising them!

(Obvs none of this is directed at you @DMK 99 😊)

I bet Sarah is wishing they had never came back home, they only came home so they could do Christmas in Forest holidays.

Reactions: 25
Just watched the hair dying video.

First of all how sad that Jace is shoving his face into the camera to look for his sister.

Secondly, he shoves a toy hard into Sarah’s face twice and both time she laughs it off.

Then he starts jumping all over her, again she laughs it off and Isabelle is left to tell him to be careful.

What is wrong with this so called MOTHER

Took Chris all day to put 10/11 blankets into a shipping bag did it?

Side note, if you don’t want people thinking your a creepy weirdo maybe don’t wear backpacks made for 5 year old girls Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
While she was in b&m should have got a clock maybe then vlogs would be up on time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they've always been this bad at time keeping in previous jobs?

At the airport - "Chris that plane you were supposed to clean left 2 hours ago"

At the hospital - "Chris we asked you to take that patient somewhere 5 hours ago. Whilst waiting they recovered and left."

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still don't know why they were so fixated on wardrobes when they clearly dont fit the rooms??

Reactions: 10
How the heck can you think of starting finnishing a room looking like this
1612115045787.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.