Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait your friend is the mingham’s cousin? And that’s really interesting how none of them feel comfortable around chris

Reactions: 18
edit - I also forgot to mention that they went on a family holiday (forgotten which) and Chris disappeared for half the holiday to Amsterdam to ‘take skating videos’ Interpret as you will

Wait your friend is the mingham’s cousin? And that’s really interesting how none of them feel comfortable around chris
Yes. Her mum and Sarah were quite good friends but none of them have ever liked Chris. A lot of family members seem to have cut ties with the family since all the stuff with Chris came out.

Reactions: 28
Ohhh let me just pull up my chair.... tell us more.. don’t worry it’s just us

Reactions: 46
I remember that because I kept thinking why not take the whole family, but figured it was because he was needing a trip to the red light district for a quick hook up.
Any more 'juicy' stories you're willing to share?
Did your friend believe what Chris did?

Reactions: 15
Yes the whole part of that family believed he had been messaging underage girls because they’d always been a bit of a sleaze. I can’t speak to her much about it anymore since her parents are still pretty upset that they let their children grow up around him but they’ve always felt uncomfortable in his presence. She says she used to have nightmares Chris would kidnap her and make her go on youtube and her sister was very often pictures in the vlogs way back at the start of the channel.

Reactions: 22
sips tea

Reactions: 37
Oh Heck and there are still hundreds of young girls probably in secret groups or Dm'ing him privately. Once a perv always a perv.

Reactions: 19
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....

Reactions: 29
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....
I really don't understand it. Usually teen girls obsess over their appearance, hair, clothing etc. making sure everything is just so (a generalization I know!).
Its not even as if them slipping in their hygiene habits is a new thing due to being lazy in lockdown either.
Then again with Lazy as their main role model the poor girls don't stand a chance

Reactions: 15
https://giphy.com/3oKIP8kNuTJJL3zT0I

Reactions: 23
its the greed that gets me, fair enough buy hair dye but why do they need so many options of colours, I would have been told to pick one colour as at the end of the day I have one head.. why did they each get one and then have others downstairs of more options? everything they get they get a stupid amount of i.e the scrunchies, the Nintendo switches, the LOL dolls, the fidget toys like why can they have a normal amount of anything its always they have to have the most

Reactions: 37
I think in ‘normal’ times ie going to school, there is always the ‘peer’ thing where you and your group of friends discuss fashion/makeup etc, and there is the inbuilt need to be accepted which goes with the grooming to look your best -which includes washing your fecking hair!! She has no need and doesn’t do any if this and like you say lazy and role model just don’t go together........there used to be a pride in their appearance, sadly I think it has been knocked out of them with the knocks creepy has given them again and again

Reactions: 19
Just had a quick look on their video tonight - haven’t watched them in ages. The bit with Esme talking about drawing - how affected has that child’s accent become. If your eyes were closed you’d swear blind it was Mia Fizz talking. But obviously Sarah wouldn’t try to turn esme into Mia, now that Isabelle passing her peak for kids watching!

Reactions: 16
Has Prinny Woo Too been out for a single walk this week? They can’t just let her rely on the bloody garden all the time!
Completely forgot about the Nintendo switches...Lazy must’ve sold them or there either lost in the pile of junk they’ve got stuffed in each corners of the house.

Reactions: 18
I think if I was Isabelle living with a creepy vile step dad I’d also want to look greasy and dowdy to be fair.

Reactions: 33
I'm not sure it was ever kids that were so keenly watching Izzy in her swimsuit...

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I missed it but what was the surprise??

Ohhh let me just pull up my chair.... tell us more.. don’t worry it’s just us
Yes!! We'll keep it amongst ourselves

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.