Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always the way with Creepy. The times that his mental health is particularly bad, he posts to Instagram to get validation/admiration/affection/acceptance from the tweens. This is why he is still dangerous.

Creep's Instagram followers. More than 76% are estimated to be female and under the age of 24. 22% are girls 17 and under (that's 25,000ish girls). Stop flirting, Chris.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 13.50.47.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Lazy's asking for juicy questions on Instagram, looks like a Q and A vlog soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
They’re obviously doing somthing today they can’t be bothered to film. It’ll be quick 10min Q&A tomorrow

Reactions: 24
I have just spoken to my daughter's school receptionist on the phone. She said that she was freezing as they now had to have all the windows open in school. She said that she wanted one of those hooded blanket things to keep warm but couldn't remember the name of them. It took everything in me to not say the word 'wanket' 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Lazy's asking for juicy questions on Instagram, looks like a Q and A vlog soon.
Sounds like another day off vlogging, but a quick Q&A so they don’t lose another day’s income 🙄

My guess: Isla hates her new bedroom, refuses to sleep in it and had a total meltdown so won’t be filmed,

Reactions: 22
My guess: Isla hates her new bedroom, refuses to sleep in it and had a total meltdown so won’t be filmed,
My guess is a trip to A&E after an accident that they don't want to vlog for fear of backlash because it involves the youngest
(all pure speculation on my part)

Reactions: 23
The lack of vlogging the emergency made me wonder if something has actually happened for once. They have endlessly clickbaited illness and injuries but as far as I recall, apart from Sarah's broken arm, which Creepy was totally uninterested in, it's always been a greatly exaggerated sniffle or bruise.

Wouldn't wish illness or injury on anybody but if they have truly had a family health emergency, maybe they'll think twice before using colds and dirty toes to get views in the future.
This was actually what I thought as well. Like something that could have been serious and they had to actually deal with it rather than milk it for the camera.

Reactions: 14
I truly hope we’ve seen the last of them.
For certain, they have damaged their own children, but also take a look at the kind of stuff posted on their ‘fan’ group.

These are mostly adults with serious disabilities, learning & health. They don’t have the ability to exercise wisdom & discernment- they idolise the Inghams & emulate them - their worst characteristics. These are not wealthy people, yet many buy the dolls, which I gather run into the £100s. How much better to put into a savings account, or buy something of greater importance to their lives, other than lining the pockets & ego of Lazy & Creepy Mingham and to win approval and praise from fellow cult members.

Taking advantage of clearly vulnerable folk - it’s bleeping sick.

So, will they stop? Will they duck. The only thing we can’t be sure of is which girl will be chosen for the next open-mouth thumbnail.
Thats why if I go on comments and make some remarks I try to hold back as I realised many are vulnerable or children and don't know any different. It would be intresting to see the ratio of vulnerable people and children commenting and following i think it would be eye opening for the public .

Always the way with Creepy. The times that his mental health is particularly bad, he posts to Instagram to get validation/admiration/affection/acceptance from the tweens. This is why he is still dangerous.

Creep's Instagram followers. More than 76% are estimated to be female and under the age of 24. 22% are girls 17 and under (that's 25,000ish girls). Stop flirting, Chris.

View attachment 384750
Makes me feel physically sick having loved with someone similar 🤮🤮🤮🤮 .

Thats why if I go on comments and make some remarks I try to hold back as I realised many are vulnerable or children and don't know any different. It would be intresting to see the ratio of vulnerable people and children commenting and following i think it would be eye opening for the public .

Makes me feel physically sick having loved with someone similar 🤮🤮🤮🤮 .
Lived not loved 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Sorry did I hear Big Sarah right

In the vlog 11yr old gets revenge she just said " Isla doesn't like getting chased but the other 2 girls love Chris chasing them about the house " WTF !!!

A 15yr old likes getting chased around the house by her creepy stepdad and Esme a near 12yr old .. This blows my mind
She’s so gormless

Reactions: 7
My guess is a trip to A&E after an accident that they don't want to vlog for fear of backlash because it involves the youngest
(all pure speculation on my part)
Maybe I’m just being stupid but why would they get backlash for an accident involving the youngest?

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just being stupid but why would they get backlash for an accident involving the youngest?
No stair gates, no protectors on that horrid kitchen table are just. 2 things I could think of.

Reactions: 30
Sounds like another day off vlogging, but a quick Q&A so they don’t lose another day’s income 🙄

Surely they would just film other parts of their day though? Although maybe they’re just too lazy for that

Reactions: 4
Because I think they get fed up with the calls to social services, despite what they say

No stair gates, no protectors on that horrid kitchen table are just. 2 things I could think of.
That huge tv that looks unsecured as well. Taking the toddler on an escooter. Cupboards without locks and allsorts inside

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Oh right- thanks for explaining😂those things are way too easy for a young child to get hurt on
So they really should sort that out

Reactions: 9
😱 Why the hell is Creepy involved in group chats with CHILDREN?!
I'd be extremely concerned if my young child followed creepy and he set up a group chat i would report pronto
The whole *ifam* cult is majorly fucked up and creeps and lazy are king n queen off it , thinking they are special , it is very worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I truly hope we’ve seen the last of them.
For certain, they have damaged their own children, but also take a look at the kind of stuff posted on their ‘fan’ group.

These are mostly adults with serious disabilities, learning & health. They don’t have the ability to exercise wisdom & discernment- they idolise the Inghams & emulate them - their worst characteristics. These are not wealthy people, yet many buy the dolls, which I gather run into the £100s. How much better to put into a savings account, or buy something of greater importance to their lives, other than lining the pockets & ego of Lazy & Creepy Mingham and to win approval and praise from fellow cult members.

Taking advantage of clearly vulnerable folk - it’s bleeping sick.

So, will they stop? Will they duck. The only thing we can’t be sure of is which girl will be chosen for the next open-mouth thumbnail.
And not a single exclamation of “but you only see a 20min clip of our day son don’t presume to know us!” :rolleyes:

Lazy and Creepy need to look no further than their own actions to discover why Isla is scared to be alone on any floor of the house.

- It was almost 2 years ago when they let Isla and Esme play that Escape Granny game on their iPads. A horror game, with graphic image warnings, recommended for kids aged 13+.
They were running around the house screaming and acting out that they were being chased by a character, with a knife, trying to kill them. Lazy has never taken the slightest bit of notice what those girls do online.

- In the last year there have been at least 6 vlogs with the word intruder in the title. We all know that these are total click bait and staged events by her parents. However young children remember things like this and it preys on their mind.

- All the girls have been present when Lazy has been spouting about the whole family hating the house and nobody feeling safe there. She’s talked about stalkers constantly watching them and horrible things happening several times a week. This again has been brought up at intervals since just after Creepy was caught out. It terrifies children if they think that something is so bad that even their parents are scared.
Again it’s all bullshit, the only thing that skanky pair are afraid of is hard work, soap and water and losing their following.

So lard arse, how the duck do you expect your daughter to feel when, for years, you’ve been ignoring, compounding, and inventing these situations to induce any reaction you can from her, for the vlog?

None of the children know fact from fiction, because their whole twisted reality is created by their parents for views and likes, they’re a loathsome pair of scumbags.
Agree 100% and both Chris and Sarah allow those girls to watch endless movies outside of their age rating... I remember when Islas was only about 5 and Esme 8 they went for a fun family cinema trip to watch “The Meg”!!!! I mean for goodness sake it’s just bloody awful parenting!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Health visitor would be informed of an a&e visit for Jace anyway and then it's up to them if they look into it any further. I'd hope with a family that has had social services involved in the past they would want to follow up.

Even if they didn't vlog something for fear of backlash, I'm not sure how they could cover up something like an injury if they are going to be filming all the other days. If they don't say how it happened, it would only lead to more questions anyway.

I think it was someone out of the household, one of them went to deal with it, or maybe see other family members and the one left at home couldn't be bothered to vlog and deal with everything at home at the same time. Or assumed since Chris had gone to do something (because that's why the vlog was late) he wouldn't be back to edit anyway.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.