Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potato123

Chatty Member
Is Isabelle serious talking about reusing water bottles, each and every one of you has about 99 REUSABLE BOTTLES AND CUPS where are they 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Meisify2

VIP Member
They are definitely lying to cover something else going on. Who says "don't worry everyone is ok" when someone has died? And the fact comments are turned off means they don't have time to monitor/delete negative ones. He must have been caught doing something dodgy again and him and Sarah are arguing.

LemonLife

VIP Member
I’m so confused why they are opposed to all white walls but think magnolia is fine...magnolia quite literally likes you had white walls but you smoked 50 a day and coated the walls in your cig fumes

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Pen comment replied by Sarah around 11- midnight.
The level of BS in the other piece is off the charts. These poor deluded souls.
So Lazy and Creepy left the house and Isabelle (15) was left in charge of an 11 and 8year old, plus a 21 month old. What was she meant to do if there had been a real emergency?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
When his uncle died, he wasn't seen on the vlog. Lazy vlogged for him. It was mentioned that it was his uncle, rather than some random family member that meant a lot to them but they have never spoken about...

What is different this time? Where's Lazy?

Things don't add up.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
seriously? Isla panting like a dog with over the top excitement? Please stop. It’s embarrassing. I know she’s a child but it’s actually pathetic all the screaming and screeching and bouncing around like a hyperactive tigger at every little surprise.

Oh and lazy you fugging fat slob, have a word with that dipshit eldest “had a cardiac arrest”. Never joke about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I don’t normally watch their vlogs, but I was 2 minutes in on tonight’s one and I had to turn it off. These two annoy me so 🤬 much. Creepy sitting there pouting like he’s gods gift 🤮 and Lazy is so full of hatred and spite. The first question about Esme’s tik tok account when she was saying that it was taken down because there are horrible spiteful people who report report report and they had full parental control over it. Pull the other one 😡. Maybe they should be looking at their 15yr daughters account, because some of the lyrics to the songs and the way she carries on sometimes IMO is disgusting.

mystic

Also wondering did we ever find out what happend to the 2 dolls prams they got gifted?
And bloody lazy having a rant about families going for walks down the canal or in cars is she serious! after flitting all around Europe during a pandemic in a motar home chav caravan absolute nerve of it!!!

• Wow

Tublet83

VIP Member
So Sarah’s chatting in the secret group about all the youtubers they are close friends with and chat with regularly! She said she’s good friends with a few of them and they talk often - I thought all other youtubers and shunned them?!
Is she talking about the Radfords and some other very minor Manchester based vlogging family? If so I would be embarrassed to admit it 😂

Someone ask if they have heard from Alfie Deyes recently 😂

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I agree Esme would succeed as an influencer, she’s honestly a natural at vlogging etc

Meanwhile we have Isabelle filming a Q&A while doing a full face of makeup and the entire video there is a shadow covering half of her face
Unpopular opinion but Esme is a show off to the camera.

It used to be Isabelle and Isla getting all the attention, Isla becoming quite spoilt, then suddenly when Sarah saw people praising Esme saying she was more likeable she started get pushed with her skits and things. Now Isla is completely left out, Sarah would rather talk at a camera than engage with her I actually feel really sorry for the little girl, she’s known no different to that camera being shoved in her face to then get pushed to the back of the pecking order.

Sarahs kids are cash cows to her and whoever is getting the most attention and performing is the star of the show

• Sad

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I see on Izzy's GSCE Tic tok account the beauty fridge is being used - she's storing a bottle of water and a bag of nuts in it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second this was about a 'family member' who died. They lie about everything so why should we believe them now? Also I didn't think he had any family other than Granny, Steve and brother Dave.
If it was someone he was close to I guess he'll be attending the funeral then. Hmmmm?
Agree.
A genderless family member that we know nothing of, that means a lot to them all, who even rang Chris the other day and he ghosted their call...

I am so confused with his social media name....is his last name delonge and hers is Ingham?
No he's got a thing for Tom delonge from Blink182. To the extent of pretending he is obsessed with aliens like him... Even writing into a local paper about a ufo he spotted one day. Sarah's bebo/MySpace from back in the day was princess delonge 👸😘😂 they're nutters.

• Haha
  • Wow

Elle34

Chatty Member
In izzy new video she calls herself a influencer 🤣🤣 i can use my platform as a influencer oh lazy have word with your self and your daughter

• Haha
  • Sad