Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
Also in the comment from Sarah on the day it happened she said - " Everyone is fine and everything is okay (now) but its been a bit of a crazy day."

But if someone died they are not fine, and everything was ok by the end of the day?

Edit - or Chris, I don't know why I think it's Sarah that wrote it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Soozy2k18

If what Big Sarah says is right and Isla is really scared of things then why did they drag her up to the Madeline McCann Apartment to stand outside numerous times while continuing to tell the story with the rest of the family.

Strange Family !!

memoii11

VIP Member
Lazy needs to shut her stupid gob. Moaning about lockdown when they spent pretty much all of last year away from home. Fuck you! You're also always in and out of shops, you don't know the meaning of lockdown.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MountainMama

Sarah (as you read here)

Can’t believe you have the cheek to even mention Isabelle’s bio Dad after moaning when others have mentioned negatively about you online. You clearly have no morals and yes Sarah by you saying you’re quite glad she’s not seeing her Dad now is influencing her decision. Won’t even mention the other plainly obvious videos in the past you’ve uploaded making sly digs at someone that doesn’t have the chance to defend themselves. The ideal way to handle it would have been to keep your mouth shut, both to Isabelle and to the iFam! It doesn’t paint you in a very good light at all.... Then to see the way Isabelle is with Jace, breaks my heart knowing that she has another little brother who isn’t getting all that love and affection from her. She should have been encouraged to at least still see her sibling even if it was with the other grandparents. Sarah you need to think how would you feel if it was Jace being robbed of his big sister?

I’m in a similar situation with my older child’s bio Dad, he’s done some stupid things over the years and lately to them -actions, lied etc. But at the end of the day it’s still my child’s Dad, and they don’t need to think bad of him because it doesn’t do them any good and would absolutely mess with their emotional development if they start thinking poorly of one parent. If he lies then I tell our child that he must of made a mistake or forgotten etc. Yes it’s frustrating because I want to yell from the rooftops about how crap he is, but it would only hurt the one person that matters most at the end of the day and that’s our child. My child has a brilliant stepdad too, however I fully accept that had it not been for their bio father that they wouldn’t exist in the first place. You say you’ve not encouraged her decision, but just take a look at those videos you did, one of which she was sat next to you at a very young and impressionable age.

Really hope that Isabelle’s Dad sees those videos and gets back in touch with her somehow. She at least deserves to see her other little brother. Obviously there’s a lot we don’t know about it all, and for that reason don’t tell us anymore unless you have Isabelle’s Dad’s side of the story too. Be the better person, and also think to yourself he’s quite within his rights to drum up his own Levi’s letter if what you’ve said isn’t remotely true. It’s a very good job you’re not going through the family courts either at the moment, because your actions with badmouthing her Dad would land you in seriously hot water.

So there you have it, a little bit of parenting advice from a Mother who’s managed to not let her child dislike her own bio Dad.

• Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Oh sarah , pull the other one. I remember Sarah sitting with isabelle (might have been the "Where Isabelle goes sometimes" vlog) and Sarah says "Isabelle has a biological dad, unfortunately. Unfortunately?? You really don't think comments like this influence a child.

• Wow
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
And ‘um’

Q Are you mature?
A She answered in the affirmative. So let’s see - how many of us were ‘coloring in’ as we approached our 16th birthday?

Q Are you a virgin?
Really, that was a question? I have a sickly feeling that the parent/s added that. ‘Juicy’ content.
Of course she’s a virgin! She 15 and has spent the last at least year, with her family. The only male she’s been around is....
Yeah, some of us have been pretty disturbed by that.

One more thing - girls, women... do you use a paintbrush to put foundation up your nostrils? OK, men, you can answer too. ‘Don’t want to offend anyone’ 😄
The virginity question was disgusting. She's 15. That's totally inappropriate for her channel. Whilst I know many are sexually active before 16, you should not be mentioning that on a social media platform. These YouTube kids are not protected in the slightest.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

RainbowDust

The last time they had a genuine "family emergency" was when it all came out about Creepy. I wonder what (or who) he's been dong now. If I were a betting woman, I'd put a fiver on Shittoria Shortle. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Sunshineandshadows

So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.
- Isabelle taking history and English GCSE a year early...there is no way you can do GCSE English in a year? At school you study it for 3 years, and there's a reason for that.If she does take it I doubt she'll get more than a pass 😂 Wikipedia will only get you so far. Also no exams are taking place this year, and she isn't in school so she doesn't have grade predictions?
- 'The girls don't have friends round'....hahahahahahah I wonder why that is 😂😂😂
- 'Which country do you want to go to that Chris doesn't?'...Africa...Thats a continent - God help the homeschooling if they think Africa is a country.
- Creepy is not 5ft 11....
- We're back again with the 'Jace is so dinky', what is the obsession with him being small?

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Chris doesn't want to go to Africa but he wanted to take the caravan over to Morocco on the ferry when they were on the" island of Portugal" .

• Haha

ANYway

If Creepy is 5ft 11 and Lazy is 5ft 3 prove it by strapping an 8 inch dildo to her head!! And we’ll have a pair of dickheads 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on Isabelle's Q&A:

- She wants to dye her hair... Let's hope she gets it done at the hairdresser when they reopen. No more home hair makeovers please.

- Wait, she doesn't know if hairdressers are open?! What the hell?! These kids are so sheltered!

- Her excitement to have children is concerning. I feel as if she'll fall pregnant quite young.

- Is she really doing her foundation with her hands? 😬 Oh dear..

- It's bugging me that she hasn't blended her foundation into 1 part of her forehead...

- Isabelle, you can't say you're not putting anything bad into your body just because you're not eating red meat. The sugar consumption alone far outweighs red meat consumption.

- Isabelle is very passionate about crime... Watch out, Creepy.

- The secret sibling thing was strange. She's not allowed to see her little brother apparently...

• Sad
  • Wow

GreaseMop

VIP Member
So this person who has died was a very important part of their lives but has never been introduced on the vlogs or ever mentioned.😕😖 The Inghams live in their weird cult bubble of 6 and have done since long before the pandemic, the only people in Creepy's family they ever saw/mentioned was Granny Groomer, hi Steve, brother Dave and very rarely the uncle who died.

I agree with everyone else, someone may have died but clearly not someone close, something else has happened causing them to have a couple of days off. Isla's bedroom tomorrow and then a Q and A if they fancy another day off.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I’ve watched about 10 mins of your lies sarah. you come across as such a bitch, do you talk to your kids like that?
as for Izzy taking GCSEs this year 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

karmacoma

Chatty Member
My god, the vitriol and seething hatred spilling from Lazya fat gob in that q and a! Absolutely shocking.

What a spiteful, venomous warthog she is!

• Heart

Jennysona

Izzys Q&A... can hear that her family are straight talking crap to her ‘I went veggie and knownread meat is bad! Now I eat substitutes and know I’m not having anything bad go into my body.
Those girls eat so much sugar!!! Also lots of the substitutes gave copious amounts of sodium. Vegetarian does not always = healthy.

• Heart
The way they all talk to eachother is so bizarre. They trip over themselves trying to get the last word, every pointless thing is discussed to DEATH and they are all desperate to be right.

Their lives are dull beyond belief, “comment below guys if...” NO ONE CARES! No one cares what colour you paint the remaining wall of Isla’s bedroom, apart from Isla who unfortunately doesn’t get a say in it and has been so traumatised by Creepy’s YouTube clickbait titles that she is dreading being alone in her own room anyway!!

Lazy makes every tiny decision for them. She picks what kind of ice cream treat the girls get, their clothes, their furniture. The amount of times she has mentioned that Esme doesn’t like jeans but she LOVES how Esme looks in them, wishes she would wear them more etc etc. Give the poor kid a break, they are not extensions of you Lazy. They actually need to develop their own personalities and your job as their parent is to set them up for life on their own... not suffocate and infantilise them.

• Heart