Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellytots234

In regards to izzy’s tik tok account being privated (I’m not sure anyone has mentioned this) but according to my niece whose 15, any tik tok account registered with someone under 16 now has to be on private. It’s something to do with safety laws, and my niece said her account was automatically privated yesterday.
Although this does seem a bit coincidental, particularly with the whole fake friend accounts.
Wouldn’t be surprised if lazy and creepy and Izzy used this as an excuse
yeah but it depends on what you set the age as when you made the account and i believe there are ways round it. imo it’s more likely sarah made her private it as she was reading on here.

Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.
If islas only 120cm then my 6 year olds a giant! She was 122cm in october isla has to be taller!!

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I think it’ll be tonight... Islas room was a compleate mess ( after Lazy saying she’d clear all the toys abs then obviously leaving it to Creepy) maybe he’s not finished it yet.

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
He's claimed elsewhere that her reaction was "priceless" so i'm guessing it's done.

Place your bets on the vlog being late..
Oh really! Looking forward to tonight’s vlog then. Although they’ve probably mistaken her TERRIFIED about sleeping in her own room cries for tears of joy over her mini bed

jellytots234

Just caught up and Big Sarah didn't let me down with Islas room . It would have been fine if she hadn't added the 200quid unicorn that's for kids 5years younger than little miss isles but I knew she would need to get some toddler item in there. The little steps going up to the bed and the little window underneath is very babyish for a 9yr old.

She looked huge sitting on that unicorn and looked huge at her desk lol.

Also can't believe the time it took them to decorate and sort that small room. You could have done all that in a day. They have free time every day so don't understand it.

Working single mums decorate and paint rooms the same day. Suppose they were just dragging out the vlog content as nothing else happening for them.

Esme still with the Christmas bedding on it must be stinking and the Christmas tree up.
Its not Esmes fault though , Big Sarah should have taken that down just shows how lazy she is.

Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake
so is “mimi” real or not

Sorry if it's already been said but somebody was arrested in Yorkshire for riding an electric scooter on the motorway and having no licence for riding it. It was on the lunchtime news. Hope it wasn't Creepy!
bet there won’t be a vlog due to a “family emergency”

or will they be able to pull that one again?

HeChRa

So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.
- Isabelle taking history and English GCSE a year early...there is no way you can do GCSE English in a year? At school you study it for 3 years, and there's a reason for that.If she does take it I doubt she'll get more than a pass 😂 Wikipedia will only get you so far. Also no exams are taking place this year, and she isn't in school so she doesn't have grade predictions?
- 'The girls don't have friends round'....hahahahahahah I wonder why that is 😂😂😂
- 'Which country do you want to go to that Chris doesn't?'...Africa...Thats a continent - God help the homeschooling if they think Africa is a country.
- Creepy is not 5ft 11....
- We're back again with the 'Jace is so dinky', what is the obsession with him being small?
to be fair, you can do an english GCSE in a year. I did both of my English GCSE’s, Maths and one or 2 others that have slipped my mind 👀 in Year 10 but that was with incredible teachers, incredible parents and support. I feel so sorry for Izzy. She at least needs an online tutor which is so accessible now especially with “aLL ThEiR mOnEy” and tech. I really do hope she does well though.

and all your other points had me crying laughing 🤣

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Apparently they should have met Sue Radford but Noel forgot his laptop, she should have met Tania from jits into the sun but Tania hurt her foot and couldn’t make it, they are friends with Melissa and Jeff from Weiss life, and they were supposed to meet jase and Rachel in london but they all ended up being on holiday the same time and they speak to raising mum and dad ALL the time and Olivia and Isabelle alway talk and they all FaceTime - they are in touch with more bloggers than I thought!
Didn't they meet Keren and Khoa from KKandBabyJ on one of their Florida visits? won't be meeting them again anytime soon 🤣

• Haha

Gillygirly

Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays

Kitty2020

VIP Member
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but who is Mimi? And is she actually real?
She seems to have suddenly appeared as a ‘best friend’. Has been mentioned in every Isabelle segment, pretty much. Not that I’ve been watching 🤣