Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellytots234

How much would they make on an average vlog??
depends on their cpm. could be quite a lot as they’re a family friendly channel however they don’t get many views per vlog so not that much. at a guess, up to 250 pounds? not entirely sure but it’s a lot for doing nothing all day. obviously they post everyday so i’m sure it adds up at the end of the month. and they get the income from izzy’s channel. dunno if she gets that tho or they do.

Reactions: 6

Ebking74

Isn’t it illegal under 16 in the UK? If she’d answered ‘no’ - would that be admitting a criminal offence and implicating another?

Purely theoretical, because she said yes, but in many US states, kids can be charged with statutory rape under the age in which they are deemed able to legally give consent.

Just horrible to have included that question and answer. Is this what they deem as ‘juicy’? I need time away from here. Please keep up the pressure to get this sick money grabbing, vile, lying pair - Chris & Sarah Ingham off YouTube.
I continue to hope the children will be given access to therapists and real educators.
Pretty sure that content like that should be allowed for her age. I know tv and film shoots wouldn't allow children to be part of that sort of discussion.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Hear me out.... remember back to when they were most popular at the height of their ‘fame’ it was when the intro had them all standing against the wall and the ital bital kids were at their cutest -Even lazy looked nice then .....I will never say he looked anything but greasy creepy...... I think in her mind she is wishing they were still like that and stayed at that cute age and that’s why she pretends they are so little, desperately clinging on to the past but realising is on a slow slippery slope downwards.
Thank you for listening to my rambling, I will get my hat and coat and shut the door on the way out ......ohhhh just before I shut the door, my nephew had a migraine for 2 days..... it is covid - he has a newborn baby and is shitting himself .... now that really is a headache Creepy shit bag ......door closes quietly on way out 😘
You could be right ,after all her life (seemed) perfect back then. I`m so sorry to hear about your nephew ,i hope he makes a quick complete recovery ,and nobody else in his family are effected.What a worry with a new baby.xx (These two don`t know the meaning of the word stress!

• Heart

Disneyfan24

I'm not sticking up for Chris using an electric scooter, however whilst these are illegal it seems perfectly okay for some people to speed around on their mobility scooters. Riding them on the road or the pavement.
A few years ago my daughter was almost hit by one of these. The elderly gentlemen came speeding around a corner and hadn't been paying any attention to pedestrians. Also When I worked in a department store many years ago, some lady using one ( accidently) rammed into the back of another shopper who was quite injured and needed to be taken to hospital.

• Wow

JustAnotherUser

I still catching up so apologise.. But has prinny been seen? I'm wondering and hope to god she's not fallen ill or worse and they're covering it up

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
Exactly, I’m so confused at who keeps buying her blankets lol surely it’s always the same people, but they’re going to have upwards of 50 blankets each soon and I don’t understand any of it :ROFLMAO:🥴😵
Because I also can’t really believe it’s always new customers and the blankets never stop coming she’s always ordering new designs

not sure if import tax would matter, she jacks the prices up so much her profit margins are probably insane
Maybe its creepy buying them and putting them in the garage thats why it was so full 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mostyn

VIP Member
Right, their first Clark’s shoes are a right of passage the pic goes in the album 🤣
I don’t know if this is true but my mum used to say that their bones are soft when kids are small so always measure.

Only when it suits her she made Esme almost twelve when it’s six months away and Isla eight when it’s her birthday in a few weeks 🤣
Yes your mum is right

DJ55

Did anyone notice the amount of cheese she put in the murder (sorry grating) machine. It looked a savage bit of kit - she told the kids to watch their fingers. Creepy needs to watch his appendage..., whahooooo

I can’t believe I’ve managed to conduct surveillance for my fellow tattlers for so long. I was accused of criticising the great one but managed to charm my way out of that ludicrous insinuation 😂.
Oh no, you did not criticise queen lazy in a group of adoring fans - I bet they roasted you haha!

• Wow
  • Haha

RainbowDust

Me too used to watch it on Sunday mornings. Isla reminds me of Nellie Olsen and Lazy her obnoxious mother.
Nellie Olsen was my absolute favourite! I loved Little House on the Prairie but being a really shy and quiet child I was fascinated by her. Just to keep this on topic sort of I can't imagine two people less like Ma and Pa Ingalls than Lazy and Creepy Ingham.

Abbvay

VIP Member
They wouldn’t be able to attend a funeral though so they won’t be taking time out for that
You can still go to funerals but there are limits on people, so would depend how many other family members are closer than Chris was to the mystery person.

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Just seen a comment posted on their last vlog that the Inghams will be back vlogging on 5th February - can anyone confirm this?

• Wow
  • Haha

Kate1970

VIP Member
They're lucky the sandwich shop is open, there a couple of similar places where I live, and have been shut for weeks now1😏😏

Attachments