Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potato123

Chatty Member
so is “mimi” real or not

bet there won’t be a vlog due to a “family emergency”

or will they be able to pull that one again?
Mimi is real, we’ve seen her on the vlog the one and only time Isabelle went out with her and 2 other girls
She used to always talk about “Mimi and Amy” and now it’s just Mimi, don’t know what happened to Amy. At least she has one friend I guess

Reactions: 4

Web30

VIP Member
Issy showed her ‘set up’ yesterday for I’m assuming her version of home schooling - it’s blurry but the final part starts with ‘in the face of this dire situation, Hoover’s administration’ bla bla.. I thought that sounded just like isabelles own words.. just by typing it into google it takes you to ‘history.com’ and shows she’s literally copied it word for word, punctuation by punctuation into her notebook - now I know some may find this method helps them learn, but seriously? She should be reading it and putting it into her own words so that she understands it. This is ridiculous.
Thats how i revised, copying it all down. I wouldnt say shes at that stage yet though, she should be doing coursework shouldnt she?

Otghmd94

My guess is a trip to A&E after an accident that they don't want to vlog for fear of backlash because it involves the youngest
(all pure speculation on my part)
Maybe I’m just being stupid but why would they get backlash for an accident involving the youngest?

Abbvay

VIP Member
I was tempted to ask if Jace would be going to a playgroup, when they reopen 🤣🤣
I'm still confused over the bedroom situation, I know Isabelle is now in the old playroom, and both Esme and Isla will have their own room, but going from what they've said, will Isla be on a floor herself? Whose on what floor 🤔🤔
Isla will be on the same floor as Sarah and Jace. I think "by herself" they mean just not with Isabelle or Esme.

laney

My little one is 2years and 2 months and 12-18 months only just fits her (with baggy room) but they were tiny when born. Wasn’t jace 8lb or so when born so doubt he’s that small. Plus she got him an outfit in 18-24 months didn’t she which he was wearing Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️
To be fair that analogy doesn’t really work all the time, my eldest was 5lb 2oz born and now 6ft 2, my youngest is now 14, 8lb born and barely 5ft. I do think their kids are small but not every child grows at the same rate.

Reactions: 3

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Isn't jace almost 2 no way he is in 9-12 12-18 maybe but 18-24 or 1 to 2 is more likely my niece is 14 months and she fairly small but she's in 12-18 those kids can't be that small surely
My little one is 2years and 2 months and 12-18 months only just fits her (with baggy room) but they were tiny when born. Wasn’t jace 8lb or so when born so doubt he’s that small. Plus she got him an outfit in 18-24 months didn’t she which he was wearing Xmas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3