Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leethechimpanzee

Really sorry if this has been mentioned before...

Issy’s Insta, picture where she looks ridiculous with the fluffy space buns, 2nd pic in...

WHAT IS THAT ON HER NECK?! 😳 looks like a hiccy!!!!

Reactions: 3

Kstep

VIP Member
Last edited:

Britwit

He guys do you know why there won’t be a vlog tonight ? Did they post something on the Facebook group? I really hate when they do that ... would be so much easier to update from Instagram imo 🙄

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
They're a pair of sickos! Imagine if one day there really was an intruder in the their house? Who the hell would believe them? Twats.

If it's not too late I'd like to put forward a thread title.
Ingham family #147 Here comes Seacroft Sarah with her 5ft 11 gnome.

View attachment 395066
Who was “ the intruder” I couldn’t bring myself to watch it, they’ve used that click bait title so often??

PeanutGallery

Wtf was all the eating snow about? That’s just gross 🤢
There is a scene in the animated Grinch movie they watched so often of making snow cones with snow. I always wanted to try the maple syrup candy from Little House on the Prairie myself...but I would set out a clean container to catch snow.

Otghmd94

She also thinks Isla is 120cm tall and Esme 130cm. That sounds like it would be incredibly small - my 8 year old is about 133cm, is a little taller than a lot in his class (but is also one of the oldest) but not the tallest.

If they think they are that small though, where are the car seats? 135cm till they don't need one.
Not to stick up for them or anything, but people can be small/smaller than normal! I’m in the 15-17 age range (don’t wanna disclose actual age) and am 145 cm so I’m sure people would say the same about me if I put that out online. People can’t control their heights
(Totally agree about the car seats though- basic child safety yet again being ignored🙄)

Mostyn

VIP Member
I find it absolutely disgusting that they make so much money. And yet some of us spend 5 years at uni studying for our career and make a quarter of that! I find it disgusting that such a fucking scummy chav family who do not contribute anything to society make such an amount. No wonder so many children today want to have youtube channels and become influencers.
They must be in the high tax bracket