Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneyfan24

They wouldn’t be able to attend a funeral though so they won’t be taking time out for that
As long as you haven't got covid symptons or self isolating you can actually attend a funeral. According to Goverment guidelines up to 30 people can attend, Social distanced obviously.

Reactions: 7

Sarahlou23xxx

They said Saturday at 5pm in the pinned comment.
Bradford had lots of snow yesterday..wouldn’t be surprised if they went sledging out of their area (as they don’t get much where they are ) and didn’t want to film it incase of back lash

Hel1975

Agree she is too old for the unicorn but the bed is fine , it’s a single bed so will last her a few years.

Otghmd94

If they can't upload for a certain time maybe they should change it, even then they wouldn't be on time. Another thing that annoys me with the ifam is when they say "first" or "Early" so what? what's the big deal?! 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! If you can’t commit to a time either 1:change the time to something you will be able to consistently upload at OR 2: just don’t say a time

potato123

Chatty Member
I recon that Isla has made more of a fuss about her new room than they’re letting on and so they have to try and deal with that, I feel like that’s why they seem to be delaying her reveal
It’s either this or it’s taking them longer to finish decorating, maybe the bed hasn’t come yet, etc
Part of me thought they were dragging it out on purpose decorating in there because it would give her a few more days to share with Esme. Sarah did keep saying Isla was breaking her heart blah blah blah. I think some people were correct on here in saying Isla was annoyed at not getting her way, because she’s used to getting her way and being babied
Just seen a comment posted on their last vlog that the Inghams will be back vlogging on 5th February - can anyone confirm this?
I don’t really see them ever taking that long of a break

Abbvay

VIP Member
So unable to sleep last night my brain insisted on thinking about why Sarah was so happy in that vlog , my conclusion , somebody in that family did actually die and has left them money and they did have a family emergency , a threatened miscarriage , went to A&E for a scan and got the all clear , another baby "boost" for the channel perhaps ?
If that was the case they would definitely do several vlogs clickbaiting a miscarriage before finally revealing that all was ok, days after they actually found out that was the case.

Justjonie

VIP Member
7k views in 13 mins, they're definitely on the increase. Already at 64k total today alone and that's with a reporting lag on social blade

LemonLife

VIP Member
Not to defend the Creep but I can and have functioned with a migraine! I was once the manager on shift in a Disney store at Christmas with a migraine 🤢 was absolutely brutal much throwing up and cashing out the till in the dark...

But not everyone surrenders and lays in a dark room