Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jellytots234

i watcher her Q/A and i see what people mean know when they say she has put herself on a pedestal with the whole vegetertarianism thing.
I feel bad for esme, her rooms awful and the lights scream irritating ( personal- sensory issues, but lights like that are a no go )
its really interesting to see how izzys creative writing GCSE is going however, so many TOTALLY AMAZING storylines and scenarios created in that Q/A
agree with the esmé comment. imo she’s the best one out of the three (isla’s a bit too whiny and izzy’s too much like her mother) and is hardly ever in the vlogs and is always treated the worse. it’s probably a case of middle child syndrome as isabelle’s the older, responsible, big sister, isla’s the cute, little sister, jace is the youngest child AND only boy so in sarah and chris’ eyes esmé’s just esme. i think she’d be the one most likely to succeed as an influencer. they could even make her a gaming channel (she plays roblox?) and they’d have money rolling in as that’s what kids love these days. let’s hope they don’t get any ideas tho.

Where would they put another baby? They’ve just gotten everyone into a room of their own apart from Chris who must be in the caravan or garage. If they kept the new ginger whinge in the cot thing at the side of their bed Jace would be unhinged. He’s not the ‘sweet boy’ they claim - just ask Isla
aren’t the planning to move?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Justjonie

VIP Member
Every time they do a q&a there views crash for weeks. They come across as so arrogant and cocky I love it.
Also by not posting at 5 o’clock anymore and at different times it screws the algorithm and they loose out on views as they aren’t pushed up. They loose more and more viewers with the erratic time posting.
I wish that were true but if you check social blade they aren't actually losing views. They're consistently getting around the 200k views per day mark, sometimes more

Not caught up yet but had to jump in over the battery hen subject.
I have my own free range hens (12 ladies and my cockerel) they’re part of the family, I love them, I sell there eggs for £1 per 6, to friends and family members and the money pays for their feed and hay.
I gets me so mad how they claim to be vegetarian and buy eggs from caged hens!
Sorry for the off topic butt in, I’m strangely protective over chickens 😂🙈.
We no longer have our herd of dairy goats and recognise your protective feeling. I also miss the milk. Parents would bring their children down the lane to see the goats and some would ask for milk for babies that had allergies to cows milk.

• Heart

Justjonie

VIP Member
How much would they make on an average vlog??
Sarah once quoted that they made £10k a month when they had 400k average views per day. According to social blade they bring in almost 200k views each day so could be £5k a month, possibly much more as they have many more subs compared to when she made that statement so their income per 1000 views is likely more than it used to be

• Haha
Reactions: 7

EmaE

They’ve never used the word juicy before the juicy jacket and the juicy q&a ... maybe something juicy is about to come out , he’s trying with his double bluff threats ?

Clairer86

VIP Member
Totally agree with this, I was exactly the same as you with A* at GCSE and A at A-Level, although currently doing a medicine degree 😂
I loved history, mainly because the topics chosen for us were of my interests, but even so I still found myself struggling. I feel for Isabelle I really do, no child should have poor education, at least get her a tutor or someone qualified to help her. Revision guides and wikipedia don't get you very far, you need exam technique, skills to critically analyse and evaluate, not to mention teachers are incredibly knowledgable in terms of exam preparation, skills, what markers are looking for, how to get a certain grade etc. The same goes for English aswell.
Well done on your grades and for doing medicine :) After my BA i went on to do my MA in social work, it was bloody hard work but History, probably more so than criminology helped me due to how hard History is to write well and form arguments and analysis. But i think if i was to do it all again then maybe i would have tried to do an MA in something like mental health nursing, or some form of forensic psychology my dream would be to be a criminal profiler. But alas, we are in England not America and my background isnt psychology. Anyway, i dont want Izzy to humiliate herself but she is 15 so surely she should know herself that she isnt equiped, and she should be taking some kind of responsibility for her own studying. But no doubt we will be 'treated' to a vlog in which the minghams smugly tell us she has achieved an A* grade, even though it will be a complete lie.

memoii11

VIP Member
So Sarah’s chatting in the secret group about all the youtubers they are close friends with and chat with regularly! She said she’s good friends with a few of them and they talk often - I thought all other youtubers and shunned them?!
Who is she talking about?

Mostyn

VIP Member
Sorry did I hear Big Sarah right

In the vlog 11yr old gets revenge she just said " Isla doesn't like getting chased but the other 2 girls love Chris chasing them about the house " WTF !!!

A 15yr old likes getting chased around the house by her creepy stepdad and Esme a near 12yr old .. This blows my mind
She’s so gormless

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
What’s happened to the caravan? Sure there was a picture of the garage the other day and no caravan in front of it?

JustJadey

I wonder if somebody took their own life?? Missing a phone call and feeling so bad about it as he says