Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t want to feel left out, so I have asked Mrs Conkers to explain how she dries our washing in various seasons/situations.

Full report to follow.
Please find out whether she hangs the washing forwards or backwards. It's important to know these things 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
His story about the toilet paper has really got to me. You can quite clearly see there is toilet paper on the shelves, it’s people like him adding to the problem, making it look as though there’s an issue when there isn’t really thereby causing an issue . You can also see that that’s a small asda he’s in.
If you need to purchase all the cleaning products on the shelf then do you not normally clean you house as you would normally purchase these items in your weekly/monthly shop and if you need extra then you are declaring you don't normally clean up

Sorry I can’t be the only one that noticed at the end of the vlog jaces face was black with dirt and each one of his fingernails were full of black grime under them! (I have a 2 year old son so believe me i know they are messy little creatures) but Sarah stated he was off to bed! Wipe his face first and wash his hands! The lot of them are skanks I’m sorry!!!
Surely if you see your 2 year old dirty prior to bedtime you would bath him and make sure he was totally clean with FRESH PJs I have a 2 year old grandson and he is bathed every night as it helps him to sleep however I know some people say everyday is too much but my kids got bathed ever night also but no matter what if he is dirty he needs a bath.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If you put your washing on the back of a wheelchair of dreams it dries quite quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I can’t be the only one that noticed at the end of the vlog jaces face was black with dirt and each one of his fingernails were full of black grime under them! (I have a 2 year old son so believe me i know they are messy little creatures) but Sarah stated he was off to bed! Wipe his face first and wash his hands! The lot of them are skanks I’m sorry!!!
If you look at a picture posted a page or two back of lazy holding a can of coke you’ll see her filthy nail matches her sons 🤢 Skank

• Sick
Reactions: 9
To be fair, the girls don’t need wardrobes as most of their year is spent living out of suitcases in a caravan. These renovations are for content only.

Remember when we had a whole series about her decorating the nursery and all the furniture etc. The lad has only started using it the last few weeks hasn’t he?

I find the ‘cinema room’ thing strange anyway. You have 5 bedrooms, one for you, one each for the kids, who are all different ages so have different things, so give them a room each and their toys go in their own rooms?

I’d have hated as a kid all of my things being in a communal toy room for younger siblings to use, break etc

Again, I think the cinema / toy room was always designed to make them sound better than they are. Cinema room is laughable, it’s a room with a normal sized television in it.

Reactions: 25
MOVING INTO MY NEW BEDROOM!!

Lazy screeches into the camera that they have a broken washing machine. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SHOUT? It sounds like a jet engine (her pilot young Hollywood mathematician husband Creepy probably told her that) and it happened two days ago. The man on the phone said it would cost £250 to fix. Jace screeches in the background as Lazy and Creepy talk about the washing machine. They have to buy a new one. She is getting slow cooker yumminess ready for dinner. It's a paneer, which is like an Italian cheese, curry. She googled slow cooker recipes. She tells Jace to get out of the dishwasher. Lazy has never cooked at this time of year as a vegetarian. Jace went to bed at 8pm last night and Lazy went to get him up at 9:30am. He rolled over and said no, put his bum in the air and told Lazy to go. He apparently told Lazy to 'Go Mamma' (she impersonates him in a weird French accent) so she let him sleep until 10:30am. Jace has cut out his daytime nap if you don't put him down for one but he will sleep for so long at night. Jace gets the recycling milk bottles out and Lazy counts them.

Back to the dinner and the 'cheese paneer Italian curry'. Good luck to the Ingham kids having her as their geography teacher. She chops the veg with her veg chopper and then shoves it all in the slow cooker.

Lazy is off to Tesco for a click and collect. She found a vegetarian chilleh on a website that had something to do with Tesco and it gave you ingredients to bag. Lazy can never find all the ingredients when she does her shop so all she had to do was click to add the ingredients and it was done. It wasn't a big shop because the kids needed her but there are three slow cooker meals.

Back home, Esme and Isla have been allowed to buy Harry Potter by Creepy. Jace is watching with them and apparently loves it.

Lazy can't cope with herself because she went to the wrong Tesco so had to drive 20 minutes up the road to the right shop. She loaded her shopping into the car. The cokes were £10.50 for 24 cans or you could buy a box of 12 for £4.50. She ended up getting the 24 cans and they're the mini ones. She cackles because she thought she was saving money. Creepy will drink them in one gulp. Maybe not, they might end up being thrown up the kitchen wall during a tantrum.

Lazy screeches that her house smells so good. Jace cries because he wants more food. She was going to the office but Jace demanded she take her coat off. They have just seen that there is going to be an announcement on the news and they think they will be fully locked down. She looks fuming. Lazy has been doing research and thinks the restriction will be tighter than in March. Jace looks through the Asda bags. Lazy cleans Jace's high chair and gives him his grapes, rainbow drops and cake.

Lazy is back from the office. Jace has a mini tantrum because he wants his cars. She moans about the living room. Footage of Jace playing with cars.

Creepy is upstairs in Isabelle's new bedroom. He is stood in a bit of a mess and it's dark outside. The TV is off the wall, the wardrobe is assembled and they have spent an hour carrying the bed upstairs. and it fits behind the door. He needs to move the TV bracket to the right but didn't realise how many toys were in the room. The storage thing under the sofa was full of toys. Moving the bed was hilarious. Creepy shows his sweaty face. The plan is to move the storage boxes and toys into Isabelle's old bedroom for a day whilst the sort the new playroom out and can clear her old bedroom and can decorate it for Isla. Creepy is nervous for the new announcement because he is worried about the business and future. I bet their best mate Boris received a letter from Levi's first thing this morning.

Isabelle is cleaning her bedroom and Creepy says it looks so big. It's weird to look empty. Isabelle's old desk is going to charity aka the dump.

Jace is distracted, Isla is wearing goggles and Lazy is doing the last bit of prep for the curry by adding cream, yoghurt and cheese. People always ask her for recipes so she tells us how to make it. The Naan breads are in the oven and the rice is cooking.

Isabelle hasn't bee this hot since Spain. She shows us her new bedroom. The TV is back on the wall and some toys still need to be moved. Esme helps Isabelle makes her bed whilst Isla sits on the floor playing and watching them. Isabelle puts her books on the shelf an then there's a crash. Creepy was sorting furniture outside, Lazy and Isla are downstairs and the other kids are with Isabelle. They heard a smash and thought it was Creepy but he wasn't answering and Esme wen down to see if he was ok and noticed the Grandfather clock had fallen over. No one was there and Isabelle thinks the house is haunted. Creepy is cleaning up the glass.

Lazy shows us the dinner and says it looks beautiful but it looks gross. Lazy put chili in Creepy's curry because he likes spice and Esme tries some. Then the dinner is done and the dishwasher is loaded so lay feel accomplished. Everyone else is upstairs apart from Jace, who is having a yoghurt. She wants to make the curry again. Lazy is going to play a pizza fraction game with Isla.

Back in Isabelle's bedroom the selves are done. She has an out of date calendar. Next she shows us the wardrobe. There is more to do and then Isabelle will be dong a full room tour.

Lay is in Isabelle's new bedroom and there is still decorating to do. Isabelle's old bedroom is full and the dinning room needs sorting but the room is massive and so spacious. The desk will be going opposite the wardrobe and will double up as a dressing table. There are shelves to go up and possibly new bedding. Isabelle wants a new rug and shows us inside her wardrobe. The other two girls have white wardrobes. Isabelle wanted an oak wardrobe but Creepy thought she meant plywood. She is keeping the old x-box. They were stressing over the TV incase the bed didn't fit. There is lots more space for the drawers. Isabelle will be able to have her yoga mat out and Lazy jokes about the ceiling. The she says they need to open the attic because they haven't opened it since they moved in over three years ago. Maybe that's where the ghost who pushed the Grandfather clock over lives. Isabelle is cared to sleep below the attic.

Lazy shows us the Grandfather clock and says she hates it. Time to show Isabelle's old room, which is full of toys and junk. Lazy has no idea how it will be sorted out. The sofa needs moving out of the playroom before it is sorted out and Isla's room transformation can begin. The playroom renovation begins tomorrow.

Lazy and Jace are watching Mr Bean. Jace pokes Lazy in the face and says Hanny is on the TV, before saying it's bean. It's time to get Jace to bed. It's been a busy days and will be like this for the rest of the week. Lazy feels deflated about lockdown but won't say anything because she might upset someone. We are all in the same position. Is she serious? It's ok for her with her 1000s of £££s rolling in every month but not everyone has the money they have. She has become such a spoilt brat.

End of vlog

Isabelle's new bedroom
View attachment 374057View attachment 374058
View attachment 374030View attachment 374032View attachment 374033View attachment 374059View attachment 374035View attachment 374036
I have that wardrobe in white. It’s tit and the door keeps falling off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hello, I usually just read here, but thought I’d chip in with my view on this recent room swap around.
Okay so what the heck is going on with Isabelle’s new room? Why does she need such a big room? She might be coming up to 16 this yearbut it’s not like she has toys. Also what is with the ugly, mismatched furniture. The bed doesn’t even fit in the space properly. Surely Isla would need space for all the toys.

Also I thought they were moving or was this to create speculation and yet more views.
Speaking of views, what is going on?

Clearly Chris is buys tonnes of views because not even the vlogmas videos did this well.

Lastly, I hope they’re not breaking the rules and going out unnecessarily again! We’re in yet another lockdown due to people like them. If they need a food shop then Chris should go and do a shop to last a week, instead of all the mini shops they do.

One of my old neighbours used to hang washing out every day no matter the weather. Even Christmas Day in pissing rain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought I had missed something when I saw Izzy’s “new” wardrobe. It looks like something you’d get from the Salvation Army, so old fashioned and like someone already said, it goes with nothing in that room? And why all the new desks for the girls? They basically look like the ones they already have?

And why is Sarah surprised their stuff piles up so much? You JUST bought a pile of cheap China trash for them two weeks ago!
You didn’t miss anything, the whole room is depressing. No fresh paint, no new carpet, nothing matches or fits, it’s very dull with zero thought put in.
And Of all the eleventy billion times that girl has used the words “aesthetically pleasing” using It on her ”parents” would have been a great time to hammer it out

Reactions: 13
I find the ‘cinema room’ thing strange anyway. You have 5 bedrooms, one for you, one each for the kids, who are all different ages so have different things, so give them a room each and their toys go in their own rooms?

Again, I think the cinema / toy room was always designed to make them sound better than they are. Cinema room is laughable, it’s a room with a normal sized television in it.
Creepy calling a top floor bedroom a 'cinema room' has had me cringing from the start. It's an average sized bedroom in a boring bland house

He's such an unnecessarily pretentious prat, and as always makes a complete tit out himself when he says that

Ingham cinema room (blurred his face out because he is revolting and it's the only image I could find)

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 13.02.58.png

Actual cinema room

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 13.06.26.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If Chris is buying views right now it'll be because he's launching another assault on sponsors for freebies and gifts. He'll be putting together his grammatically incoherent word-salad email pitches with Sarah's name bobbed onto the end so that his name and dirty misdemeanors stay under the PR department's radar 🤫

Reactions: 14
Hello, I usually just read here, but thought I’d chip in with my view on this recent room swap around.
Okay so what the heck is going on with Isabelle’s new room? Why does she need such a big room? She might be coming up to 16 this yearbut it’s not like she has toys. Also what is with the ugly, mismatched furniture. The bed doesn’t even fit in the space properly. Surely Isla would need space for all the toys.

Also I thought they were moving or was this to create speculation and yet more views.
Speaking of views, what is going on?

Clearly Chris is buys tonnes of views because not even the vlogmas videos did this well.

Lastly, I hope they’re not breaking the rules and going out unnecessarily again! We’re in yet another lockdown due to people like them. If they need a food shop then Chris should go and do a shop to last a week, instead of all the mini shops they do.

[/QUOTE]

Why does a nearly 16 year old need a double Kingsize bed for anyway? If she has a single, she'd have more space. Agree to not being sure why she should have the bigger room. #morespacetofillwithtat

One of my old neighbours used to hang washing out every day no matter the weather. Even Christmas Day in pissing rain
Anyone that air dries socks are barbaric in my eyes 😂😂 the thought of crispy, hard socks; makes me cringe to my core.

In this clothes drying debate, how does Lazy dry hers?

Reactions: 4
New Thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.