Ingham Family #145 The Creep, the Witch and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing thread suggestions from both @ANYway and @thegreencow

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 13.42.45.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 13.43.08.png

Recap -
  • Isabelle wearing revealing clothing around Chris, her cleavage being prominent in thumbnails.
  • Big Frank (cold sore) is becoming the star of the show and made his biggest appearance yet.
  • Apparently they're moving to a new area and keeping the current house to rent out in the next few months.
  • The girls switch bedrooms with Isabelle moving to the old playroom and Isla to Isabelle's room.
  • Chris cannot use a tape measure and tried to fit a big rectangle wardrobe under a slanted ceiling.
  • The grandfather clock was pushed by the Ingham ghost and smashed the glass on the banister.
  • Chris' side profile reveals he looks like a oily raw chicken fillet.
  • Went to Ikea as a family to pick up furniture, had to buy more bowls as Chris keeps smashing them.
  • Sarah makes an Italian curry? the rice and naan bread didn't give her a clue that it might of not come from Italy.
  • Went to the office for NYE party that just included some cold food, a heater and themselves, Chris calls Isabelle "baby girl" and gives her a long kiss.
  • Katrina's kids receive baby and me blankets for Christmas. Her kids are starting to become more likeable than the Inghams.
  • Chris is buying views again, vlogs suddenly started getting double the views.
  • Isabelle's lamp is still missing!
I hope i got most of the recap! Feel free to add anything I missed

Screenshot from @Impleo
Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 19.28.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Haha! Just stumbled across this thread as i recognised the family’s name as my granddaughters watch them and Occasionally I have watched it with them. My thoughts are the children seem feral. And the mum is very loud and whingy. I never understand why anybody wants to watch another persons mundane life. I can see there’s more than meets the eye with this family! I’ll have to have a little dig!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Why would they buy and assemble Ikea furniture that they will definitely not be able to get down two flights of stairs without taking apart again if they're going to be moving in the next couple of months? It makes absolutely no sense! If Esme was that desperate for her own room (fair enough) they would just have moved Isla into the "cinema room" for a temporary fix

Reactions: 25
Aww thanks guys 🥰

Everything was arranged in Izzy’s bedroom to save the creep from moving the telly and it just looks all wrong, I’d have put the bed by the window then she can see who’s coming into her room 😬

Reactions: 19
I've become really concerned with the whereabouts of the lamp, I was tossing and turning last night wondering where it was. Please if anyone has info don't hesitate to contact us! - worried tattle user

MISSINGLAMP.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
I couldn't figure out if it's just a narrow room or its the furniture/layout they have gone with, but it looks to be a good sized room but where the bed is everything looked really cramped up in a corner. Then with most of the room empty? I think Isabelle said she wanted to do exercise or something but I speak from experience in saying doing exercise on the top floor isn't the best for everyone else in the house to have to listen to!

Reactions: 13
Lazy said that they've been doing a lot of research re Covid and Boris' announcement later that evening and said that they think it'll be lockdown with tighter restrictions than "we" had in March. You mean the time you pissed off to the Maldives then flouted the quarantine rules when you came back then flouted the lockdown rules when you went to Scotland not long after.
Lazy, you have no idea what WE went through, you and your skank of a husband didn't do what the rest of us did!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Haha! Just stumbled across this thread as i recognised the family’s name as my granddaughters watch them and Occasionally I have watched it with them. My thoughts are the children seem feral. And the mum is very loud and whingy. I never understand why anybody wants to watch another persons mundane life. I can see there’s more than meets the eye with this family! I’ll have to have a little dig!!
To get an idea on the family , up the top of this page is live,latest gossip and wiki, click on wiki and it gives you a condensed run down on this family. Alternatively google Chris Ingham and prepare to be shocked.

I couldn't figure out if it's just a narrow room or its the furniture/layout they have gone with, but it looks to be a good sized room but where the bed is everything looked really cramped up in a corner. Then with most of the room empty? I think Isabelle said she wanted to do exercise or something but I speak from experience in saying doing exercise on the top floor isn't the best for everyone else in the house to have to listen to!
It’s like everything they do, no plan, no measuring just plonk crap anywhere.🤪😡

Reactions: 13
I hope in their next euro trip of dreams they do make it to Italy and go in search of the Italian curry.

Could this end up being the longest stretch they have ever had at home? Been home since Nov and no hope of going anywhere till at least march/April, likely later than that?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seeing Chris whine on Instagram about lack of toilet paper makes my blood boil, I’m from Victoria Aus and was locked in my bleeping house for months, not allowed to leave without police permission, I couldn’t see my family, my mum, while my partner and I grieved our daughter alone, living off of basic food rashions, my partner with type 1 diabetes portioning his bleeping medical supplies!! While you and your wife and children go and holiday Europe, maldives, France and they many other places you went too, not even having to worry about lockdown rules affecting you because you managed to escape every single country before you got stuck in lockdown also evading quarantine. Heaven forbid poor Christopher Ingham has to buy a GOD DAMN 4 PACK OF TOILET PAPER INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 24 PACK!!!! You absolute nitwhit god I have so many names I want to callout

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hello and Welcome! Enjoy digging around :)

Reactions: 10
I've become really concerned with the whereabouts of the lamp, I was tossing and turning last night wondering where it was. Please if anyone has info don't hesitate to contact us! - worried tattle user

View attachment 374825
I know we all really miss this beautifull gorgeous peace of crap. But other than the creepy doll looking out on Chris from the tent in the vlog the other day, have we seen the dolls that Isla and Esme got from christmas they are so obsessed with....

Reactions: 7
I hope I’ll be able to catch up with this thread 😂

the Italian curry sounds like a right treat x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah - “that great dirty mess over there”

that’s no way to speak to your husband Sarah!

Isabelle says “it scared me because literally nobody ever comes in my room.”
🤔 your creepy stepdad is ALWAYS in your room!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Chris is scheming for a little Republic of Ireland jaunt next? Ireland has just announced the ban on travel from UK ends at midnight tonight 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.