Ingham Family #127 We don't need no educashun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny I would love to see her face when she works out sheโ€™s been blocked and kick out get the echo fall out I feel a rant coming in the next few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry of this has been covered, why have they removed her?

Reactions: 5
So funny I would love to see her face when she works out sheโ€™s been blocked and kick out get the echo fall out I feel a rant coming in the next few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh emmm gee bayyyb those trolzz 'av only gone an got me blocked from that home schooling groop! Oh em gee if our gurlzz don't become brain surgeons like us then they only av the trollz to blame now! I've ad enuff, I'm avin a day off from teaching, today we're gonna have a day off and go to a garage forecourt, each some potaytoes and av a day to ourself! Just sum think different baybb.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Some of the I fam were starting to look up Nikki on Tiktok so Sarah couldn't possibly allow them to do that, to raise her social media presence ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด so the I fam have now to silence any talk of Nikki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ
Sarah, please start teaching yourself English so you can homeschool your kids.
Ourself, it's ourselves, 3 bloody times.
'thousand words to the person' should read 'thousand words as to the person'
Iv is I've
And why is the screenshots 'probably half fake'? I'm assuming there's probably half that's real???

• Haha
Reactions: 31
one of their old videos popped up on Youtube and it's called
A GOOD DAY TURNED TO BAD.. | VLOGMAS DAY 21!
if you skip to 11:07-11:27 in the vlog and listen to how excited creepy is about wanting to cuddle random girls, it is so disturbing:sick:
Any chance this is where he was wetting his pants running to find some girls whilst he wife hobbles behind clutching her broken arm?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'd be posting links of her husband under her posts now if they really haven't removed her.
Was about to comment through my other FB account and they've turned off comments on that thread she had been boasting on :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 19
WHY IS YOUR SON SO DELAYED?! | OUR MOST RUTHLESS Q&A YET!

If you follow Lazy on Instagram you would know there is no daily vlog today and instead it's a Q&A

Q - Do the girls still get birthday bags when it's not their birthday?
A - Yes on most birthdays but they don't show it because people argue about it in the comments. They didn't get them on Isabelle's birthday because they're travelling.

Q - Will they do more planned challenge videos or stick to vlogs?
A - They don't do a lot of challenges because it's not what they want the channel to be about - it's about the memories. Thinking up a new challenge every day is more mentally draining than Creepy could ever tell us.

Q - Number 1 on the road essential for caravanning?
A - Creepy - car, which they don't have right now. Lazy says they have a new one (hire car). Lazy - kettle because you can't beat a cup of tea at the end of the day. Creepy says his camera aswell, they could do some mega outtake movies.

Q - How doe Isla feel about homeschooling because she wasn't mentioned in the video?
A - There's no big change in Isla. They took Isla out of school because she wanted to. They gave her a choice. Isabelle wanted to homeschool so they asked the other two what they wanted to do. Isla wasn't really bothered. It's not that Isla love school, she just loves learning. She read a fact about tsunamis and it sparked a massive interest in tsunamis and natural disasters. They've spent all day researching and she can tell us how tsunamis happen now. Lazy didn't mention her in the video because there's not much to say about her. They had to go into school to ask them to give her harder spellings and the Inghams can now push her more in areas she excels in.

Q - Do they have plans to go further than Europe on the roadtrip?
A - Yes they do

Q - How is Nannar?
A - Lazy speaks to her most days and misses her pension massively. She struggle to agree to the trip because of Nannar because the highlight of her week is Lazy taking her to the shops. Leah goes around and spends time with her

Q - Are you vegetarian?
A - Yes they are. There' been questions about how they feel and Lay feels less sluggish. Creepy interrupts her and says he feels a million times better. he doesn't wake up feeling like he need to go back to bed. He feels energised, he feels YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Q - Why don't they travel the world and rent a house like another family does?
A - They are traveling the world. They don't want to rent a house because that commits you to one place for a long time.

Q - Do they still have the house? Are they still selling it?
A - Lazy likes the security of having a home to go back to if anyone got ill, if they had problems like they have with the car but more severely.

Q - How do they stay positive when so many things have gone wrong on the trip for them?
A - It hasn't really. they've had a lot of trouble with cars but generally, so what. They constantly remind the girls how lucky they are to be dragged travel around Europe.

Q - Favourite place they have travelled to this summer
A - Lazy - Maldives because it was a lifelong dream of hers. Creepy can't wait to see Asal again and he says he loves him.

Q - Will you be visiting more countries on the roadtrip?
A - At least four or five after Portugal.

Q - They look so healthy and well after going vegetarian.
A - Lazy thinks her double chin is going. Only another 5 chins to go then Lazy.

Q - What do they do in their spare time?
A - They don't have a second of spare time during the day. They're busy with the girls, the businesses at home and vlogging. Creepy says they will sleep when they're done.

Q - How do they stay so positive with all the horrible comments and opinions on the poor family?
A - Lazy goes to answer and Creepy says they don't care. She says it's easy to take what someone says to be true but you have to remember there will always be people who don't agree with what you do. They have so much support and it says more about them than the Inghams. Creepy says the internet has given all the nasty weirdos a voice.

Q - Is Jace still vegan? Does Creepy sneakily eat ham off camera?
A - Cackle. Creepy is more against meat than anyone in the family; once he et something in his head it's done. He will never for the rest of his life put meat from an animal in his mouth. Lazy smelt a bacon sandwich at the campsite and that night had a dream that she was eating a bacon sandwich and there was a pig's foot in there and now she never wants a bacon sandwich again.

Q - Will they replace Lazy's car with a similar one or something different?
A - We will hear more about that in the vlog tomorrow.

Q - Do the Inghams donate to charity and which ones do they donate to?
A - They do and they will leave the links of the ones they donate to in the description box below. There are no links to any charities in the description box so I guess that question is answered. Greedy shits.

Q - Do they ever lose their *beep* sometimes or are they always calm?
A - Yes they do. People forget that they're normal people. Nah you're far from normal. The girls are normal and do argue. They tell the girls that in the world there are people with different opinions, abilities, disabilities but we are all human

Q - How many hours of homeschooling do the girls do a day?
A - Some days 3 hours, some days 4 hours and some days half an hour. They will do a homeschool routine soon and show the resources they use.

Q - Why do they justify their choices? Do they care what people think?
A - No Lazy doesn't care and the amount they ignore is cray-zeh but what she does care about is the justification of blatant lies there's an insane amount made up about them, their children, their lives.

Q - Do they prefer RV camping or caravanning?
A - Creepy - RV wild camping in a van. It's harder to wild camp in a caravan and Creepy prefers to wild camp. Lazy is the opposite. When they planned this trip and bought the van Scotland wasn't even on the plans. They'll be going back to wild camping soon. They wild camped most nights on the way to Portugal. I'm not so sure that sleeping in a truck stop or garage forecourt counts as 'wild camping', Creepy.
119458595_1032483260542221_4988604659680129115_n.jpg

Lazy wasn't going to answer this question because she thought a child was asking the question but she has been sent it in a private message on Instagram and he had an argument with a Lazy on the facebook page about it. It's so irritating for Lazy.
Q - Why is Jace so delayed in his speech?
A - Creepy says 'what' in a really high pitched screechy voice. Lazy is going to give us three facts. Creepy is going to give us one first though; Jace is the most talkative, that boy can speak. He says people are asking because it's not in the vlogs.

Fact time with Lazy.
1. We see 20 minutes of their day Creepy rants about their merch and tells us to go an buy it and spot it everywhere, tell the world. If it didn't happen in the 20 minutes it didn't happen. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh big man is getting bitchy. Alexa, add period pads to the Ingham Family shopping list. They never sleep because they don't film it. They don't go to the toilet because they don't film it. Lazy is sat next to him cackling away. That's the type of people that really get him, man. Back to Lazy's facts.

2. Jace can say 25 words independently. If they tell him to say something, which they do multiple times a day, and he always attempt to say the word. He doesn't always get it right but 99.9% of the time he make a good attempt. His vocabulary is great ad he can join words so can say ;yes please' 'love you' and 'i do'. If you pass him something he says 'happy' but the Inghams know he says 'yes please'. I wonder if he will grow up to be like his mother and never shut up. If Lazy rang the health visitor and asked for speech therapy for Jace she would be laughed at because children learn at their own pace and anyone who thinks differently is so unbelievably ignorant. If a child gets to 2 and hasn't got a wide vocabulary it's not the parent's fault. The negative world they're bringing Jace u in scares Lazy. A woman sent Creepy a message that said 'when they can't find anything wrong with you they make it up'. Jace is advanced in what he can say. Jace is surprising Creepy daily in how clever and special he is. He can not only say a word but he can understand the definition. Wow they're raising a mini Einstein!

That's two facts. Good luck with home schooling, Lazy.

Tomorrow is a banger of a day and they have some mega news to tell us Creepy is looking at it right now. It's the car.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-09-13 200829.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 203601.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 205139.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 213950.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 214646.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 214705.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 214740.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 203730.png
Screenshot 2020-09-13 195659.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.