Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Going back to them doing all of France on this trip, I'm seeing more of it watching Tour de France on the telly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Katielle13

I’ve honestly never came across a family who interrupt each other SO much. When creepy was trying to say something and Lazy butted in to basically say the exact same thing, I genuinely wanted to slap her 🤣 SHUT UPPPPP!!!

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Even if they felt that 1 child would really benefit from home schooling, that doesn't mean they should remove them all. They cannot teach GCSEs in multiple subjects (or any). Even if a parent is good at a particular subject, most people are not able to comfortably teach all subjects without online classes or tutors.

They always said how much Isla loved school and did well there.

They said Esme loved her new school and she seemed to make friends when she started. So were they lying yet again.

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Isabelle is old enough to state her case to the family court. Her Dad may want access, but Isabelle may not want it (she may have been influenced by her mother and step father or not, I don't know...)
I just think that these thick fuck parents are letting down their children completely. In this country 5 GCSEs at C or above are considered the baseline for most jobs.

How depressing!

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls

• Haha
  • Heart

Elltee

I refuse to believe that Izzy is happy with this shit show. I can’t imagine being 15 and not having any privacy at all. I’d have hated it!

• Sad

MissKnowItAll007

I am honestly starting to think that they don't believe Covid is real! YES we can travel to certain places but that doesn't mean we should as going on a " holiday " isn't ESSENTIAL travel and if you TRULY believed that Covid was real and could potentially kill you or your child would you risk it by traveling to all the hot spots????

Their channel is nothing without their holidaying and risking their families life to make money from YouTube.... Shame on them!!!

• Heart

Onthefence

"it's not really a holiday" , of course it's a holiday? There's no way it could be described as anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Jamhead

VIP Member
Isabelle won't return to school now, she'll either sit a couple of GCSE's next year that Lazy and Creepy book and pay for, or she'll do none at all.
The home education group, is full of parents who do this, only they actually have their child's best interests at the forefront of every decision and they plough every possible resource in to helping their children achieve their goals.
They have massively limited her career options by doing this, all so they can take an extended trip around swimming pools. I hope someone reports them to their LA personally, those children need to be checked up on and they need to have the education they are receiving monitored.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
What happened at the Lego promotion? Can anyone let me know please x
Isabelle got a deal with Lego friends along with Mia from Family Fizz and Rosie Rosie something or other. They had a meet and greet as part of the partnership which was supposed to be a big deal for Isabelle but Chris was a complete narcissist and turned it in to an Ingham family meet and greet and claimed it was the best day of his life. They even took their own merch to sell on the day which they now deny but there's screenshots from YouTube where both Chris and Sarah confirmed that the Ingham family merch would be available to buy on the day. They ended up with truck loads of gifts which people said they should donate to those less fortunate but Sarah said they couldn't possibly do that when the gifts were bought for them!

• Wow
  • Angry

meekoblue

It feels like we are witnessing the long agonising death of their channel.

...and nothing of value was lost.

• Haha
  • Sad