Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes had a very lot of echo falls in this rant. Little eye is nearly asleep and big eye is thinking about it.

Reactions: 32
It sounds very much like they’re pulling the girls out of school completely? Judging by her Instagram story. If they have I feel so, SO incredibly sorry for their children.

Reactions: 29
or the one that gets me is its So fun... arggghhh

Reactions: 7
So, I'm not entirely up to speed - Sarah sweating like a bastard in the caravan - did he break the air-conditioning or what?

Reactions: 14
Ingham family #126 The kids don't need school, because they are learning Europe pool by pool.

Reactions: 44
Anyone else looking forward to hearing thier homeschool plans tomorrow. I actually hope it makes sense.

Reactions: 14
Thread title: The back of Creepy's head believes that orange is the new black.

Reactions: 50
Just have to say my 17 yr old daughter who is now head girl and has passed every exam she could (don’t know where she gets her brains as it’s not me!) is in her last year of school before going to University for Criminology/forensic science next year..she is now doing her advanced Higher’s (Scotland) and studies every minute of every day she has spare to do this..even a weekend off as lazy put it earlier you have to make this time up. Younger years I get you don’t need to worry as much but at such a crucial time in secondary education you just cannot especially with missing so much in the last 6 months think that a couple of hours a day will be sufficient? I think you should wake the hell up and realise beaches and swimming pools WILL NOT give Isabelle the life skills she need s or wants in life..I feel so so sorry for those kids..Jace hasn’t spent any time with children his age to learn to share and be a normal toddler without being a performing monkey oh look wow a 17 month old can say animal noises..it’s going to be detrimental to his early years, the only interaction he gets is being spoken to like a baby by both parents and 3 sisters..so so sad

Reactions: 27
I guess at some time they'll visit Austria and Hitlers birthplace too....
"Someone really famous was born here!" Photo opportunity.
I’m sure I read somewhere that hitler was always ripped off his tits on the gear, never slept and a vegetarian too .

Reactions: 17
Im sorry to even draw attention at this but there’s another time stamp on tonight’s Vlog comments it says “5:03” but nothing else just that and so I went to 5mins 3 secs and surprise surprise it’s esme in the car with her legs slightly spread. Sick

Reactions: 39
The primary school my children used to attend have sent two year groups home because 2 children in each year group tested positive. we went on holiday ourselves but within the uk and we complied with rules on sanitising and social distancing and wore our masks properly

Reactions: 11
I dont get it about 5.03? Am i being dim or something?
People with certain tendencies look through videos and put the exact timing of when certain shots happen in videos. They are alerting others with the same kind of minds to look at what happens at three seconds after five minutes of the video. Child with legs open. Perverts. Chris can't say he doesn't realise this, as it happens ALL the time.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.