Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
He has what my hairdresser calls " mirror syndrome! "He looks in the mirror and only styles /colours the hair he can see 🙄💆‍♂️
And all that grease, gel or whatever the product he uses pulls out all the dye over time. I know because I color my hair and it happens to me. So greasing up his hair is like fighting a losing battle keeping it black.

Reactions: 9

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
I'm so sorry about your friend. 😢

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

They couldn't be back in the UK yet could they? They can't be uploading vlogs, insta stories etc several days late because we know it was Izzy's birthday on the 2nd...

Wilma57

Chatty Member
They’re odd too. Isn’t there stuff about the husband? They’re evangelicals. You’ll find loads of info on that thread.
Never heard of them so I watched for about 30 seconds. Her voice is grating. Imagine her and Lazy in a voice off.

Honestly, I think Frank and his twin brothers are trying to merge together to clamp her fog horn mouth closed.
Ahh wouldn’t that be nice. One can dream I suppose.

She didn't press charges however her mum did contact the police about it - by that time both parties were home. So although no formal action was taken, the Florida police have been made aware of him
The victim doesn’t press charges, it is up to the individual State prosecutor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I live down under and we experience the worst heat, humidity and temperatures, and my kids are grown up now, but can I ask how old your kiddoes are? Cos with Jace, pregnancy care had changed, birth care had changed, newborn care had changed from my researched and mid wife advice with my babies.I am surprised and grateful for a lot I have learnt of modern thinking about modern babies. I was patronized my by grandparents when I insisted that my kids could not have anything except my milk until they started teething or showing a real Interest in food.eg, she's hungry she needs solids give her baby rice (at 3 weeks old, going through a growth spurt to increase my milk)

Babies should get vitamin D but not be out in 40 degree sun mid day to 5pm in relentless heat like I fear Jace is.
Mine are also all grown up. I was talking about when we went on family holidays a few times a year. Mine would not be out in full sunshine between 12 & 3, more likely in the shade and when small like Jason, they certainly wouldn't have been in water during the hottest part of the day. My point was more about the comment they said about him having a tan. I've seen the girls with sunburn but not Jason.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future
Maybe they think they're David & Victoria Beckham and can Izzy to become a photographer like Brooklyn

• Haha
  • Wow

specialone50

VIP Member
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
ffs its I`ve Sarah

• Haha

LostInGrog

Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Yeah, they seem just as click bait-y, just the other way around. It's all just money.

MountainMama

Not watched the Inghams for ages, but when are they actually planning on returning home to get the girls back to school (not that they ever needed an excuse to before!) and also back to their dog??

Are they still banging on about moving to the house with Disney windows too??

vhopper2000

In a in a QandA vlog someone reported they said 80 thou was good so what’s 50 thou Inghams utter pants??

vhopper2000

It’s honestly so disgusting, there’s no other reason they’ve done it other than for ckick bait. Aside from the miscarriage click baits this is the lowest they’ve sunk
The views sunk the lowest for them too over this clickbait