Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curious

We are very lucky in the UK to have one of the most superior education system in the world and lazy is now trying to tell us she’s “educated” enough to teach her own kids. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus even wept at that. The past 6 months have been hell trying to home school my kids and I take my hat off to teachers who do that everyday. I have a post grad and I can tell you now I really really struggled to teach my kids. Lazy’s family are a family of degenerate under achievers so of course they will be supportive of the home schooling. In fact most of Lazy’s relatives education has probably happened in the jail so......... Steve and Zelda who are decent, hard working citizens object because they know that there is now way that two could home school on the road. In my book Zelda and Steve have went up in my estimation for that alone.
I would NEVER put "Zelda" and "decent" in the same sentence!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

potato123

Chatty Member
42,526 view @ 01.02 with 452 comments, some comments are the kiddie Fam arguing who's first and does it matter etc etc, BUT there's still a number of obvious SEX bots!!! Wrong wrong wrong on a channel that kids watch!!
And 90% of the comments are about how to take a splinter out of Jace’s foot :sleep:

I am interested to hear her homeschooling rant tomorrow though

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tublet83

VIP Member
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Agreed whatever it will be will just be a re-hash or never mentioned again.

Remember the protest?!

Reactions: 9

Bob Down

33,212k views @ 02.33 but worse still only 323 comments ( and that's mainly the cult talking to each other). Where have all the adoring IFAM gone? Oh wait, back to school and fed up watching this pile of crap. Chris, you better get the Capital One credit card out and start buying views and BOTS.
Do they buy human subscribers or bots and do the bots automatically watch them every day,thanks

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Also the snarky nasty bully face she pulled behind Esme’s back gave an inside look into how everything isn’t rainbows and unicorns on the sibling front.
I watched that face a few times and she definitely said something at the same time but I can't make it out. It was one syllable so I thought it was cow or wow maybe .

• Wow

nattis

VIP Member
They are watching Chippendales that evening and haven't watced it in years. Sorry but why the heck would they have watched it Esme is 11....
Isabelle facetiming friends looked a lot like them doingTicToc videos.

• Wow
  • Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
View attachment 237405

I can’t get over the damage Sarah is doing to her skin, my iPhone (bless it) has tried to make her skin look less red but it still looks terrible. Those are not freckles, that’s sun damage. She looks so leathery.
Jesus! Has she been partaking in the odd sly Botox session! Her brow looks so puffy and swollen. She's one hot mess.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Wow!!! Any decent you tuber would get right on that comment and correct the idiot but then again it's idiots loving idiots!! Still can't believe they used the tragedy for self gain!!!
Their only viewers are now kids ,of course they don`t know about the tradgedy.Probably weren`t even born!

OliviaPope

hi, I don’t follow the inghams but I used to watch them and today I was driving down the m62 in Leeds and saw an older model black Range Rover towing a caravan, the registration was S** FAM which makes me think they’re actually back in the UK

I might be completely wrong and it could be another family but something to note
Their old car is now shown as SORN, unless it was the old caravan that still has their old plates on it.

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
I am so sorry for your dog. Your marriage is very much secondary to the assault on your much loved dog. I am however grateful not to be off to Switzerland alone. I promise I will share any Spam pasta, burghaaaa’s and orange twirls that can be sneaked out of my cell.
Thank you. You can look after each other whilst incarcerated but please, no cutting each others hair. 😂😂😂

• Haha