Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
You know honestly, if they are going to lie then at least attempt to make it marginally believable!!!! So Isabelle is obsessed with murder mysteries and has been reading all these book about girls going missing etc. They head for Praia da Luz, of all places, with plummeting vlog views... then on Isabelle's birthday they just happen to accidentally-on-purpose stroll by the exact apartment where it all unravelled so many years ago. None of them had ANY idea they were in the Praia da Luz (oh do f*ck off already :rolleyes: )... Chris, who knows everything about everything, including said event, knows the details so well that a mere stroll by the resort (whist they were all talking about totally unrelated things no doubt :rolleyes:) was enough for every single penny to come clattering down at once and he suddenly realised where they were... Isabelle, who is obsessed with true crime also had absolutely zero clue about anything - yeah, this little sight seeing tour clearly wouldn't have been something that she would have been interested in :cautious: ... and Sarah, the self-proclaimed travelling enthusiast, also apparently knows f*ck-all about where she is or what the hell is happening from one nano-second to the next...

So which one is it then Inghams - you're either liars or stupid beyond anything that anyone has ever given you credit for... I'm beyond disgusted at this point.
I think the are stupid liars with an extra dose of stupid.

I think he was asleep on the sun lounger. 🙈
Probably left him on the beach. They have been known to do that.

• Angry
Reactions: 8

meekoblue

Can i ask, ive seen mention of an alternator but i thought the original car problem was something like timing belt/valves? Like the whole engine was a bust.
So do we have two different car problems, one each car? Or have i misread?

Rose28454

VIP Member
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
It’s we are not were Sarah you idiot. Wonder where Isabelle’s dad is .

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Do they buy human subscribers or bots and do the bots automatically watch them every day,thanks
From what I've read you can buy subs, likes, comments and views, not sure if they're 'human' and I'm not sure if they automatically watch every day. Maybe someone here has more knowledge about YT.

Mostyn

VIP Member
What the hell was that about?!! 🤣
also, look how many presents there are behind Isla? What a ridiculous amount of presents for your kids! There really is no need. It must make some of the IFAM fans feel so inadequate as there is a lot of chance they wouldnt receive even a quarter of the amount of presents these inghams receive! 😡😢 I’m glad their you tube channel is dieing, maybe then the kids will have to come live in the real world.
EDIT I really need to preview before I hit send, stupid auto correct 🤦🏻‍♀️
This must have been filmed in the summer what did they do with the presents

Miss Judgemental

Are they paying school fees for this term? If they're not I'm surprised the school has agreed to keep a space open for them. It would be disastrous to the girls (especially Izzy) if she's starting a new school in her GCSE year.

Reactions: 7

Lady in Wales

The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)
Chris wears his grey t-shirt/tie-dye t-shirts

leni18

VIP Member
I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?
Again looking out for the purse strings with no regard of respect but want the views out of it. Disgusting

whatamess123

VIP Member
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
Yes! It`s driving me crazy! I keep clicking on the lower ones (appear on the bottom of my screen).They disappear briefly ,but those down the side cut off most of my tattle view.WOuld also be grateful if anyone knows how to shift them for good.Thanks:)x

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
Uuggg I can just imagine him thinking he was fabulous... So did isobells loose the deal or however these things work...?

meekoblue

So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
Ive had that too, only once. Im viewing on a phone and its annoying but back button works for me.