Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katielle13

So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!

Reactions: 10

Kstep

VIP Member
What I’m most p**ed off about is all the parents complaining that their kids watched it. Some of these were 9/10/11yr olds. FFS they shouldn’t even be on social media at that age. I believe there should be stricter age limits.
I'm late so not usre if this has been said but there's some sick people out there we have had a warning from the school as people have hacked kids apps including ones they use at school and posted it on them It was a geography app Tic too is the worse as people are making reaction videos but some kids are accidentally seeing it

• Angry

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Plus a baguette, my stomach is hurting just thinking of all those carbs.
Balanced diet as always. Who wants to eat soup in that weather?

I'm veggie and admittedly it can sometimes be difficult to find an easy lunch when abroad (or even at home sometimes). Don't they have cooking facilities in the caravan?

Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
Were there many replies?

uwotmate

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂 makes up for lost back of the car footage

• Haha
  • Wow

Catlover360

YouTube’s statement on their channel

So they have their first warning/strike so if he breaches it again he will face the two week ban

They won’t remove the channel as no charges have been put forward. So yes they are aware of it and aware of the statement from the police but as he haven’t been prosecuted he doesn’t breech the terms for removal .

But only two more strikes and I think he is being watched now.

Unless Jess contacts YouTube direct to say how she has been affected by his behaviour that’s the only way they would act in regards to those allegations.

So creepy they are watching and know what you are. Just waiting for you to trip up
So what about them having mane videos made for kids? What are they doing about that? All the Christmas and birthday ones, kids routines they have done, the plays etc. There are a lot of their videos that should be marked for kids but are not.

Kstep

VIP Member
Hi Sarah.

As you mentioned that us 'haters' just don't understand what unschooling is, I did some research and found you this. This is from an unschooling blog by a family in the US- it's their CURRICULUM PLAN for the year they have taken the time to draw up, taking into consideration their child's interests. The child in question is in ninth grade which is academically speaking the equivalent of year 10, but remember that ninth graders in the US aren't working towards specific syllabus exams like GCSE students are. However, take a look at the level of planning involved at the start of the year.

You might find the section on unschooling through travel particularly interesting.

Just to add as well, before you even THINK about saying 'but not having a plan is what works best for our family.'

I don't care. Not having a plan might well work best for your family. But Isabelle is fifteen years old, and in two years' time she needs to have an absolute minimum of five good GCSEs under her belt if she's going to have a choice of career paths, and the chance of getting a good, stable job with a decent income. Why wouldn't you want that for your daughter?

The only way Isabelle is going to get those GCSEs is with structured, syllabus-specific learning, starting right now. This is quite literally make or break time for your daughter's future.
Just catching up now but didn't lazy when showing the learning books say issys was a photography one? It does seem all they want for her now is to he big on sm! Yes she may like it most people do but that and then the camera seems they are pushing that and dont care about any other subjects or her future

Last edited:
  • Sad

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Can’t believe they’ve even title the vlog that, hoping to get people searching for MM posts to come across their shit vlog.

Does anyone even know if it’s legal to continually promote/advertise Baby & me in their vlogs?

Hi Steve and granny Jane
for goodness sake rescue those kids .Its a matter of time before the men in white coats take their parents away

Soup and potatoes that’s it
Every person they meet is ifam 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
As the kids are being 'home schooled' for a year, maybe when the years up they will just be put in the years they were meant to be in this year? So basically they will just be a year older than the other state school students in their year? As they certainly will not be going private school!

Blogger

#Ingham family 126 ...Quite a little bit more time than now...Can’t take a lot of much more of this!

Justjonie

VIP Member
The U.S. ESTA you fill in online before travel, which is the old Visa Waiver, goes into a lot more depth now. You have to tell them what social media you are on and what your user name is. I think they look closer into your background. Have to say what your occupation is and give your workplace address. Think they will query that if they put that they are full time You Tubers. I hope he gets his Esta denied.
The social media info is optional, you don't have to put it on your Esta and it won't be refused if you don't declare it (we didn't declare ours, got our Esta without issue and got into the US without question). Can't remember if the occupation info is mandatory though