Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
I've got a fabulous idea Lazy, how about you research the current curriculum for year 4 and year 7 Geography and base your learning around that! You absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Glad to see Lazy has been reading here and now wants to find some agriculture instead of pool, beach, pool, beach, waterpark.

Creepy, please put a warning on screen before you appear topless so I can look away. 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I get the impression with these two that they're running away from something, or chasing something that won't come. They never seem to settle and enjoy life for what it is - it's constant uprooting of the kids, constant hopping place-to-place.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think this is the homeschool book lazy brought out from under Esme’s seat.
Needing access to library books, audio books, tutorials, documentaries and classical music...

Not sure they are bothering with that whilst she's doing the book in the boot of the car!

• Angry
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.

Oh she's humble bragging now?! Doing exactly the same as she did on the Disney forums

Hope all the members go straight to google or here and see what absolute pieces of shite the Ingham parents are. She's going to give homeschooling a bad name

• Heart

candy64

I think they are in so much debt that they cant come back to the uk right now and this is there only option until they become Bankrupt.

• Wow

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
sorry guys I caved and watched yesterday's vlog first time since jace was born
Can i just ask
When izzy got the camera why the hell did she give a shocked suprise face before she knew what it was ... also why did esme and ella do it too and esme go "no way" or somethink simular before they knew 😂🙈 are they programmed to have mouth hanging open at every box 😂

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
Can't believe Sarah is playing ambassador for the campsite 🤔 If I had to sit in a restaurant watching a woman with festering cankers all over her lips putting the cutlery in her mouth, I'd be blowing chunks all over the place 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

BD10Massive

Hi Steve
Hi Frank
Hi Jose
Hi Pepe

I’ve not seen any recent pictures of her....are we still at just the three Herpes on her face?

• Haha

Anna79

Chatty Member
My friend lives right near Praia da Luz . The Portuguese around there hate the McCann's but that's another story.

I told her a n*nce and his family are visiting and after she stopped laughing she said she would keep an eye out.

She's not one to shy away from saying what she thinks

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Really think Sarah could do with a doctors appointment. All those herpes on her mouth could suggest something underlying. She looks horrendous. Chris looks a bit rough too. His face looked all dry and irritated in last night vlog. They could probably all do with a good wash

• Sad

Bradford lass

hi, I don’t follow the inghams but I used to watch them and today I was driving down the m62 in Leeds and saw an older model black Range Rover towing a caravan, the registration was S** FAM which makes me think they’re actually back in the UK

I might be completely wrong and it could be another family but something to note
Nope they are not home house is still as it was with a dodgy light bulb flashing out side (must be on it's way out like the 2 cars ) .

• Haha

Sambo1289

I hope creepy and lazy are being good parents right now and keeping their kids off tik tok. Theres a graphic video of a suicide being shared on there and millions of kids are getting traumatised

• Sad
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Sorry Sarah!I still call bullsh*t on that statement!You do know don`t you ,you`ve said in a vlog how happy the girls were at that oh so expensive private school?Now ,they aren`t ,and have happily chosen to home/(cough) travel school with you? Again ,sorry ,but which is it?Also ,everybody i know with school aged children ,whether well educated themselves or not ,have struggled to keep up with their children`s schooling at home these past months.Also ,just to finish ,bet if you`d stopped filming their every moment for youtube ,they`d have had zero negative responses from their peers!Oops ,one second ,that WASN`T their choice was it? IT WAS YOURS!!!
It is absolutely criminal that in this day and age there is no protection for these kids online. Taking your children out of school to home school them should be made WAY more difficult so that twats like the Minghams are not ruining their kids entire futures! They are selfish pure and simple.

• Heart
  • Sad

Eldorado

I don't see how they COULD go back to state school- bullying would be inevitable. That's what happens when embarrassing family truths are plastered all over the internet!

• Sad

Bacardiandcokeloveplz

What a knob head!!! Let me explain IFAM that this was the place, errrr yeah, we’re right here by this hotel errrrr yeah, that what happened, happened, errrr yeah! As if the IFAM who range from 7 to maybe 13 are gonna know WTF he’s talking about! How fucking disrespectful!!! Just tell the IFAM what happened for Christ sake! The poor girl was drugged by her doctor parents so they could go out for a nice meal and when they got back they realised they had overdosed her, so had to dispose off her quick! Don’t anybody tell me this isn’t true because they were out jogging the next day like nothing had happened!

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Creepy has that coarse, wiry ginger hair type. The front looks dark because he piles product on it, so the red isn’t so obvious. Wet hair always looks darker. It is probably also to knock the curl out of it, just the bits he pokes out of the front of his hats. The back is atrocious, massive frizzy lump. I still cannot fathom how he never has any beard growth whatsoever, his whiskers must be bright orange. He must carry a shaver around in his pocket to whip the stubble off as soon as it grows.

• Haha