Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I doubt they'll be back in Florida until 2022, when the statute of limitations runs out on the grooming allegations. Speaks volumes really.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LisbonB

This is the álgebra the government website recommend learning for your GCSE maths exam....

Time for a reality check Lazy... Enjoy teaching this 😬😬😬

EC681854-C50C-42AB-B13B-AE8FA7172ED0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I am still flummoxed about Chris’s hair, it is greased down at the front in strands and a vague black colour and the back looks like a ginger frizz ball, goodness knows what the hairdresser must think when he whips off the beanie, although I have my suspicions Jane may have been his own personal ‘Edward Scissorhands’ as I can’t believe any professional has been near that hair for at least 12 months.

• Haha

leni18

VIP Member
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.
She fails too say they get hate because Chris is a dirty perv coming onto 16 year old girls, took advantage of his social media influencer and bagged an ifam in the ibis hotel and spat her out like trash when he'd finished with her and then sold a, doll of Jace claimed how identical they were and when backfired said its not a replica which they said it was at launch, left newborn on beach so could go swimming and since then both are obsessed with bad attitudes and blames the trolls. If none of above happened they wouldn't be in the situation. Everyone has some haters yes regardless of what you do but the Inghams have so many against them because of what they've done and who they've become. If she thinks it's all down to jealous haters because they have 1.3 mill subs she's deluded, she reads comments she knows why but can't admit it. I Also laugh at how many out of the 1.3 mill are bought subs and you may have that amount but much more than not don't watch your shit show Says everything.

• Heart

djcraw15

They all seem very unhappy on this trip? At least last year they had campfires on beach and saw Barcelona (highlights for the rubbish “seeing Europe” trip)
This year, Izzy just wants to read her books, Isla seems so low....she is a little girl who used to LOVE her friendships and school....she was so happy at school. Sarah looks permanently stressed and anxious. If you believe in signs, how many signs have they had that they should GIVE IT UP and go home? 😬
So now we know that Chris‘s family are not supportive of this trip and home schooling, I also feel that Sarah is making a point of showing schooling on the vlogs (crap schooling), is it just to prove her in-laws wrong?
What will they do in winter? My job involves travel and Europe in the winter....many a day spent looking at pouring rain and cold and thinking with some guilt “I should go and see the city whilst I’m here” and then trudging around somewhere for an hour and just wanting to get into the bath at my hotel room! 🤣 (They can’t even have that comforting thought)
Also when I’m away on holiday or work, I always get to a stage when I think “I want a cup of tea at home” and I CRAVE vegetables and homecooked food. How long can they live eating that awful food? Finally...the girls education....they don’t get another chance! This is IT...no formal schooling...I actually feel angry on their behalf, Izzy will not pass her GCSE’s reading twilight books ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 33

piedoll93

Chatty Member
I really feel for those girls with the complete lack of education. My friend homeschools her children, and they visit libraries, museums, and have gone on field trips like to farms, fire station etc. There is a local group of about 10 families so the children have plenty of opportunity for mixing, learning about friendships etc. The children learn from each other. When done properly, home schooling is a great way for children, but you need to use resources out there, and be willing to educate yourself. No way Sarah or Chris are in a position to teach their children anything - either educational or about life skills! They have learnt nothing of the culture of any country they have visited. They haven’t explored languages, just expect everything to be said in English! They are simply an embarrassment to the UK claiming to be travellers

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Chris says he has OCD towards cleanliness and hygiene. How has he lived with 6 people in a caravan and scenes like this for 5 weeks?

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 17.08.52.png

Hadn't spotted until I was just about to post but is that hard liquor in the corner there?

She also calls that grey velvet monstrosity a poffAY

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Sarah continually interrupts anyone and everyone. She’s like a kids, high on sugar. Actually kids behave better.

• Sad

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Esme's total over reacting and "scared" on a small water slide!!! Everything she does is total over dramatic!

New style of vlog?? Background blurred out with other people in! About time same you never though of that when you had a naked toddler in shot!

• Sad

Claude

Big Frank and his wife Francesca enjoying their penthouse views. Their previous garage forecourt of dreams suite is now occupied by Big Franks brother Fred. His wife and children are yet to arrive.

937FB447-7C8F-49D8-906F-8174CC14C016.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Razz Bee

I know, I've a few friends who are either vegan or vegetarian, they'd never say that. They'd say sandwich, curry, spaghetti bolognese etc, we know it'll be veggie or vegan. Really, it's only meat eaters that would say something like "I'm having a vegetarian curry tonight"
Just had to put down my vegan banana to give you a 👍 for this comment😅

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I didn’t get the impression Lazy knew about it until the ‘Just to let you know’ video, where they ran away to a hotel. Lazy looks genuinely devastated and upset in that video.
When that video first came out I thought she was genuinely upset and just for a minute felt sorry for her. I was thinking of her like any woman who just found out what her husband had been up to, and to make it worse it all came out publicly.

Then I realised he was there and they were carrying on as normal just with him not showing his face on camera for a few days. Then later the messages between Sarah and zelda and nikki, and Sarah's general attitude.

I think she was genuinely upset, but not because of what Chris had done, more because she was thinking of what would happen if she no longer had YouTube and the money she had gotten used to. What would happen if she couldn't brag about her life. Any person only thinking of their family at that time wouldn't have even bothered with the random few minutes video that she put out when they first ran away, but YouTube was her priority and making sure the ifam still loved them.

In contrast to now when they can't be bothered and take days off all the time!

• Heart
  • Wow
If i'm honest, I think they all look a bit peaky and run down. They may be getting a bit of vitamin D from the sun but not much else from their diet of sugar, chips & fish soup!

• Sad

Ellweez

Does anyone think Isabelle has come across tattle yet? She’s got a phone, she’s 15. Surely!

also, you know lazy and creepy are shit when even the coldsore medication companies don’t even want to sponsor them 🤭😂

• Haha