Ingham Family #124 If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been about the last few days - my baby was finally born by emergency c-section on 02/09/2020 - on bloody Isabelle's birthday of all days!

Can someone fill me in on what the Griswolds have been doing to the poor people of Portugal?
Congrats

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they’re admitting they’re definitely homeschooling (God help those kids) for a year.
So what happens next year? Are they just going to just be able waltz back into public school then?
They're going to say it went SOOOPAA DOOOPAA well so they're doing it for another year.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What time was It when she pulled the face pls?
I've never seen izzy look so disappointed fed up normally she gets heeps of stuff sarah also looks glum not all Rose's for sure and is if manger got her a present they must been rubbing it in cause they just dont buy strangers things

Reactions: 9
Okay, so I tweeted Gov.uk on twitter a while ago about the whole quarantine thing in the circumstances the Minghams were in and they have finally come back to me...

Looks like any country not on the travel corridor exemption list below you don't have to self isolate.

So um... Spain and France are not on this list? He would have had to drive through both of those countries to get back.

So correct me if I am wrong but Chris is a big fat liar? Why would he be given special treatment and not have to self-isolate as he travelled from TWO countries not on the exemption list?

He got on a plane, a ferry and stopped at a service stations and a dodgy hotel... It quite clearly says also that if you are in a private vehicle that you cannot get out of the vehicle or mix with other people if you have come from a country not on this list?

This is the link to the list of countries where you DO NOT have to self isolate. France and Spain are NOT on there, I repeat, NOT on there!

View attachment 233006
But you only have to isolate whilst in the UK.....if you leave within those 14 days the isolation stops as you are no longer in the UK under those rules. Of course he would have had tohave stayed in his car all the way to the ferry so have no idea how he went to the toilet.

And there are no isolation rules for people travelling from the UK to France and spain (FCO only applies to those in the UK )so as soon as he exited the UK (on the ferry) self isolation no longer applied so no issue driving back to Spain through France.

Hate to say he hasn't done anything wrong,it is possible he broke self isolation if leaving the car but that would be hard to prove.

Reactions: 11
All of the 'happy' candles had snapped whilst in the packet.
They probably knew they were destined to be shoved into a half-arsed melon and thought 'no, saying this is a happy birthday just takes the piss'
Lazy, even the candles knew this was tit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regarding the home schooling, didn’t Sarah say in the Q&A vlog that it was Chris who was eager to homeschool, and she preferred for them to stay in school.
At this point I think they had already made the decision which was the very reason why they never sent Esme back to finish her final year even though they were quite happy to drag her around shopping.
I don’t believe Sarah had any intention of keeping them in school, I think she just said that to sound more caring & responsible.

Reactions: 9
I bet Izzy just wants to be home, privacy in her room and what a rubbish birthday lol

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What a disgrace as parents- we too have travelled with children and they’ve had birthdays- you can always pick cakes of some sort up!!!! What a s*** birthday. On another note my heart bleeds for Isla ( can’t believe I’m saying that right now)- she looks defeated and doesn’t even try to compete with Esme( who is so getting on my nerves) and Isabelle

Reactions: 18
Mrs Ignorant is back I see!!

Lacking education - where did you get your degree from,The Mickey Mouse University of swimming pools and garage forecourts!

Yes that’s right no parent in the land has any idea what home education is apart from you, forgetting the schools have been closed for the last 5 MONTHS and majority of parents were education their children at home. Unlike you you lazy cow who was too busy flogging you’re overpriced Chinese tat or playing in the garden on a tuff tray!!
You made my day with this comment so funny 😂😂😂😂😂love it

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why Sarah hasn’t out an Instagram post on for isabelles birthday? She does it for everyone else

Reactions: 5
Oh jeez...
I know it’s a first world problem but I felt for Izzy when they came out with watermelon for a cake with the broken candles.

you can’t blame her for being so disappointed they‘ve spent the last few years going over the top with EVERYTHING everyday. Now everything is so half arsed.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Poor Isabelle, she couldn't contain her disappointment at her "cake" being a half cut melon on a plastic plate with only the candles birthday lit and the stumps from the happy candles being put there even though they're broken. Set for life though guys!

View attachment 233043
What a disgrace as parents- we too have travelled with children and they’ve had birthdays- you can always pick cakes of some sort up!!!! What a s*** birthday. On another note my heart bleeds for Isla ( can’t believe I’m saying that right now)- she looks defeated and doesn’t even try to compete with Esme( who is so getting on my nerves) and Isabelle
It was my husbands birthday while we were in Cyprus over Christmas. His birthday is boxing day and most shops were shut for the holidays in the lead up but i still managed to get a cake, candles and balloons. Its called effort for the ones you love. Poor Izzy i feel quite sad for her lame birthday

Reactions: 21
You lot are all forgetting that Isabelle doesn't need school, friends or GCSEs to get her through life, she will get through life on all the amazing memories of swimming pools and concrete jungles!
Yer lazy get off you high horse you silly witch giveing up a private education to be home school by you there seriously something wrong with this woman all I can say is if and when them kids are allowed to break away from them pair of idots they might have a life I do hope so it just control.children should have the Opportunities mix and have friends at school I find it all very strange They are always stuck to them pair I don’t think they even have stay a night with there grandparents

Reactions: 8
All of the 'happy' candles had snapped whilst in the packet.
They probably knew they were destined to be shoved into a half-arsed melon and thought 'no, saying this is a happy birthday just takes the piss'
Lazy, even the candles knew this was tit!
Maybe good job she dont go to school with a melon for a cake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.