Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyChappy

View attachment 230776
I imagined I was watching a cheeky chappy video at the start of the vlog. Sarah saying she woke up in a bad mood, which is unusual as she is usually a positive pineapple... Then cheeky would have it cut to a million shots of Sarah complaining 😂
😂 Had to do it for you! Jeez that's one bitter pineapple! 🍍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 162

Squittel

VIP Member
I hope one day we look back at daily family bloggers with the same scorn as smacking children or smoking around children. The Inghams are one of the worst offenders, not only for their content but for the frequency of their content.

Take Isla for example, they started daily vlogging from when she was 3 years old. THREE. Thing about that for a second, think about what your life was like as a 3 year old. Has there been any other time in history when a child has had every day of their lives broadcast for the world to see. We see her crying when she hurts herself, scared, we see her private moments, happy moments - everything.

They girls are used to getting instant gratification with everything they do. They are not old enough to give consent to this. It worries me that these girls only know how to perform for a camera. Do they see activities as worthwhile if they’re not recording them? Chris and Sarah love to say that we only see 20 minutes of their day but to get a 20 minute video they are recording everything.

There are ways to do this stuff properly and I do not think all family vloggers are inherently bad but the daily stuff has to stop. These girls are living a strange and damaging life and they have no outside influence anymore because they’ve been dragged out of school. Sarah and Chris are not able to teach them - not because they’re stupid or because I don’t like them but because even if they were at home with a proper schedule, two parents do not have the time to teach a year 4 (?), Year 7 and Year 10 child everything they need to know (while looking after a toddler) - there would be very few parents that could, there are only so many hours in the day. Even the most dedicated parents in the world would struggle - it’s one thing to know stuff but to be able to teach and engage children to learn is a completely different set of skills, something a lot of parents have realised over the last 6 months! Making memories and having experiences is only a small part of an over all education.

What started out as cute vlogs with normal parents has turned into an utter shit show. Not only devoid of quality content but also damaging their children - in a variety of different ways.

I’m not a fan of abuse being directed at the children and personally would never do it, I’ve already had a warning on here for trying to moderate others, which was fair enough 😂 but I just feel like these children have so much against them right now that I hate to see stuff written about them online when they are in a position they have no control over.

Seeing Isabelle starting to take photos of her cleavage in bikinis etc is just so sad. Yes, kids do it and yes she’s reaching that age now but most children get to experiment with that behind closed doors and with parents who won’t take advantage of that fact and let the world see it. She’s on a public platform and she’s vulnerable. Let her have some privacy you idiotic parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Sarah was right about their Euro Chasing Dreams Trip inspiring people to start their own adventures. I’ve just booked a two week stay at the BP Garage, went all inclusive so we get free air and water plus a wheel scrub and polish in the car wash.

We took the Penthouse Package and have managed to snag the sought after spot next to pump number 5 which gives us an extra 3ft of premium concrete paving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Fiona82

Just take a moment to process the actual downfall here, if you do it’s truly magical.

From buying a Mansion with Disney (esque) windows to travelling in a carra-van around car parks.

From rubbing shoulders with influencers and (minor) celebrities to (Allegedly) bumping into Ifam at Lidl.

From privately educated children to kids balancing 3+ workbooks on their laps in camping chairs.

From 5* hotels to slum apartments in Benidorm.

From sell out stock to 1 day post release Sales.

From hundreds of thousands of views per day to negative views and income.

From well turned out children who attend dance class and social groups to unkempt kids scrabbling around in the gravel playing with marbles in socks.

If anyone had written this we would have dismissed it as fiction, it really is unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Oooooft...Creepy's face when Lazy kept butting in whilst he was rambling on about the car🥱

20200902_185043.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I’ve got an idea for you Lazy, you ill-educated troglodyte. Why don’t you stick to speaking about subjects on which you have some degree of knowledge? I accept that that is fairly small, but delusions of grandeur could be your starting point and you could progress onto duplicity, possessing the nutritional knowledge of an amoeba and how to turn a moderately successful channel into a complete and utter clusterfuck.
In return, I’ll only comment on areas which I am qualified and experienced in, such as education and the education system. You do not have the application, work ethic, drive or interest in providing an educational experience that extends beyond something which can be tagged and clickbaited. That’s without even getting started on your terrifyingly low level of academic intelligence. You don’t step onto my turf as an educator and I won’t take up shit vlogging. Seems like a fair deal to me.
Generally I just regard your channel as a source of unintended amusement, but your arrogance about how easy you think homeschooling is has managed to boil my urine. Urine is the posh word for piss. You’ll need to know that for biology. You could put it into a sentence. ‘My husband was obviously taking the urine when he put those seats into the car.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

thegreencow

VIP Member

THE GIRLS GET SOME HAIR MAKEOVERS!!
Lazy pushes Jace in his buggy; she and the children have been to get a new bucket and spade. They're now off to the swimming pool. This is the nicest caravan site Lazy has been to. Get used to it babe because the way the views are gong, that caravan might come in useful soon.

Isla goes down the baby slide into the baby pool and Creepy has actually blurred out a lady sunbathing nearby. Esme goes down the slide and then stands under one of those things that pour water onto you. Lazy moves on to show us the other pool; which is supposed to be jacuzzi but it's not heated as hot as a jacuzzi.

Esme is babysitting Jace, Isabelle is having a break from being a sister-mum and reading and Isla is also reading. Jace falls asleep on Esme.

Esme and Isla are playing with Esme's craft box. Jace is now wake and Lazy thought they could go to the snack bar to get a drink. The slime has melted but Lazy tells us 'it will recool'. Yeah and there might have to be a recall on you dodgy blankets one day too.

At the snack bar Isabelle talks us through which vegetarian omelettes they do. Isla says anything with leaves on it is vegetarian. Lazy tells us the Portuguese language is different for men and women. Lazy tells us how to make an egg and bacon bagel vegetarian by removing the bacon and adding mushrooms instead. She tells Jace he has a sugar puff face. Creepy has gone to pick something up from the caravan and then it's time for some 'nayumyumyumnyumyums'.

The girls have chosen bagels with scrambled egg, Isabelle chose a spinach and mushroom omelette, Lazy has penne pasta with mushrooms and spinach and Creepy has a margherita pizza. The lady was commenting about how quiet Jace was and Creepy coos about how shy he is. Isabelle shows her omelette. Lazy show us her pasta and gives Jace some. She then gives him a strawberry/bubblegum ice cream and says she got it to share with him but will have hers when he's finished with it. The music is reminding Lazy of her mum.

Isabelle sings about turning 15 tomorrow. Lazy is about to cut Isla's hair and asks Isla if she's sure she wants her to cut it because she isn't a hairdresser. Creepy laughs and says all the girls want their hair cut and Isla wants her hair shoulder length. She's using the pizza scissors. Close up of Isabelle's hair to 'emotional' music, she's only having an inch off because her hair was cut a month ago. Esme wants her hair cut the same as Isla's. Isabelle thinks it's so cool that all the girls and Jace have different colour hair. Esme's hair is like Rapunzel in golden hour; she gets her hair from Chris' side of the family and Creepy was slightly ginger before he became closet ginger when he was younger. Isla and Isabelle get their hair from Lazy but she doesn't know where Jace get his hair from. Her brother had really blonde hair like Jace and so did uncle Dave. Esme and Isabelle both thought Jace was born ginger. Lazy feels sad cutting Esme's hair. Isabelle remembers cutting her dolls hair in her bedroom when she was younger.

Creepy is back from the shower after Lazy cut his hair and says he will show us his hair tomorrow. They had another dodgy night tonight with the vlog being uploaded late. Creepy says he did a 15 mile scooter ride from a garage. They're having a lot of bad luck with the cars. The battery warning light came on at the supermarket and he thought it was a faulty sensor. The alternator was checked before he drove to Spain. He did his shopping in the hopes that when he returned the car would've reset and the light would be gone but it was still there so he googled to find a Euromasters. He went to the garage but had to drive another five miles up the road to a garage that could fix it. More garages speak English in Portugal than Spain. The alternator will take two days to fix and Creepy had to scooter back. They had plans for Isabelle's birthday so need to work out a taxi or a scooter route. Bad luck comes in threes but Creepy says they've tripled it. Lazy cackles.

Time to show the girls' hair. Creepy says Lazy missed her vocation.

Isabelle is turning 15 tomorrow so she thought it would be nice to do 15% off her Teen and Me blankets. Oh they're desperate to shift that shit, aren't they? The offer is from midnight to midnight. Lazy tries to sell the blankets by saying there's not many left. Creepy tell Isabelle he is halfway to 30 and Lazy tell him to never tell her that again... ever.

End of vlog

Don't forget to get some fresh earwax and bogeys to condition your daughter's hair before you touch it. Top tips from Bradford's next top model hairdresser.
118725110_694459071143901_3983148349830881720_n.jpg
118772220_551598465564181_5217901246762378472_n.jpg
118764547_2694035740863321_6252548667175290531_n.png

118700510_970553196778107_923772521552271258_n.jpg
118764166_1522625511279317_6725044005458541180_n.jpg
Annotation 2020-09-02 195731.png

I've been trying to keep up with the vlogs whilst I was away. Here are a few screenshots from the past few days.
118773878_950992388736340_946951826511846769_n.jpg
118765951_985060205293106_6039620477181714120_n.jpg
118786727_330161414894190_6001394870939205440_n.jpg
118784567_367419897596560_1669592154086488548_n.jpg

Right, I'm off to read the threads I missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Jamhead

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed a long time ago but I'm still relatively new to the Ingham shit show.

Why is he always so clean shaven? Not that there's a problem with being clean shaven but have we ever seen him with a single whisker of facial hair? Assuming that it's an attempt to make him look as young as he wishes he was?
Because...
20200902_214854.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Hatshepsut

I see that old crusty lips is still trying to downplay Creepy’s hair colour. My favourite lie in tonight’s vlog was that Creepy was slightly ginger when he was young. 😂
Nobody gives a flying fuck about the colour of the perv’s hair except him.

For the record Lazy... He was Ginger, he’s always been Ginger and he still is Ginger. 😂

62A55858-C73E-4F30-A101-FF6D622F2F58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I think slow and steady is the best. The car can't have done more than 250 miles with the caravan, he's still got to get it all the way back to Bradford Leeds

View attachment 231476
As a fully certified mechanic, I can advise them with absolute certainty that the most effective way to tow a caravan is to keep the oil level low (saves weight) and to absolutely rag the engine to bits. When the engine temperature starts to rise to what would normally considered to be a potentially catastrophic level, that’s when you have to really push the engine to its limit. When the EML illuminates, that’a actually a special code to indicate that the car is now warmed up and being driven well. Adding more weight to the cara van is also a top tip as it helps with weight distribution. If the weight is at the back, it’s further from the engine and therefore is lighter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

OliviaPope

Mrs Ignorant is back I see!!

Lacking education - where did you get your degree from,The Mickey Mouse University of swimming pools and garage forecourts!

Yes that’s right no parent in the land has any idea what home education is apart from you, forgetting the schools have been closed for the last 5 MONTHS and majority of parents were education their children at home. Unlike you you lazy cow who was too busy flogging you’re overpriced Chinese tat or playing in the garden on a tuff tray!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Sour_Grapes123

I thought Sarah said she had only one more Cold Sore coming on? In the vlog it looks like a bloody Herpes farm on her lips :sick:

I AM HOWLING AT SARAH SAYING "CHRIS HAD SLIGHTLY GINGER HAIR WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER" HUN HE STILL HAS GINGER HAIR HE JUST DYES IT :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Berto

I love how as soon as they crossed the border, sarah said it was another country ticked off the list....
Ticked off the list, staying in a campsite and sitting round a pool all day isnt ticking off a country in my world.
They might as well have gone to butlins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Come on Range Rover, dont let us down! We will all miss you but its your time to go to the little garage in the sky, keep following the light and dont turn back!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Never forget.

This is not my video!! Just thought I'd bring it to this thread for the memories😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58