Ingham Family #124 If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I think that title makes no sense with just half of it, I think it's better to change it to the most liked short post from the last thread.

This from Kat: If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs. There's no other thread suggestion on the two pages of most liked from the last thread.

Reactions: 13
I think that title makes no sense with just half of it, I think it's better to change it to the most liked short post from the last thread.

This from Kat: If we are here to diagnose Chris, I think he’s got crabs. There's no other thread suggestion on the two pages of most liked from the last thread.
Ahh, thank you! You’re right, I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to take it into my own hands so thanks for the edit.

Reactions: 5
Notice since the new car they Drive only an hour and a half each time? Is that because it’s struggling to pull such a heavy load minghams, bloody making it out as if they are taking their time now lol

Reactions: 46
Notice since the new car they Drive only an hour and a half each time? Is that because it’s struggling to pull such a heavy load minghams, bloody making it out as if they are taking their time now lol
Guzzling gas maybe.
Could partially explain all the truck stops.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long they will actually spend in Portugal? It took them about 2 and half weeks to get there.

Then a long drive back through Spain and France to get to their next country for a guess (because Morocco won't happen).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's gonna break down

Oh no. I am so sad. So shocked. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TL; DR

Once again the last few vlogs have brought us through some truly beautiful Spanish sights, with at least 4 unique concrete car parks and a very lot of Spanish service stations. Plastic seats are in guys, make no mistake.

Sarah showed us a beautiful sunset, unfortunately there was big ass parked lorry in the way. There was no easy way to deal with this (such as walking round the lorry) so she just filmed the lorry which I thought was beautiful

Sarah has had another social media outburst, saying she has had a miscarriage but promptly deleted the comment. Very sad if true. She also blamed this outburst on a seemingly teenage fan.

At least 10 reported vlogs have now been removed. Most of these were their pool party vlogs showing young scantily clad teenagers filmed by old greasey fingers.

Next stop for them is Portugal, also famed for its beautiful concrete agricultural landscapes.

Sarah wants to go to Morocco, because she thinks they’ll learn a very lot, but due to her brain being overloaded with knowledge about Spain and France (the only 2 countries that make up Europe) she does not know what they will learn and has asked for advice.

The car now has 2 more seats (because they have FRIENDS, don’t’cha know?) that look less than safe and I hope to god they aren’t in any collisions, because honestly, I wouldn’t trust those seats on a school run let alone a trip around Europe.

Speaking of school, what is school?

Finally, if anyone comes across any more iffy vlogs that should be reported, please do post in this here thread. Youtube is finally taking concerns seriously and it would be nice to be able to get all of their questionable content removed and protect those poor girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hope that caravan and tat overload, fucks the suspension on that Rangie. That’s nice and bloody uncomfortable to endure in those things and more than the car is worth to fix 😂😂. God I’m such a witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember this is the Inghams don’t get hopes up just yet guys they seem to escape every rule and regulation, they’ll get a little warning or something tit like that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
His face makes me feel sick :sick:

How funny that someone on here predicted that it would be Isla squished into the back but it's actually Esme! Hmmm Sarah are you having a little nose on here to try and prove us all wrong? How can it be allowed for those two seats in the back, what if there is an accident wouldn't she go straight through the back window??

• Angry
Reactions: 21

How funny that someone on here predicted that it would be Isla squished into the back but it's actually Esme! Hmmm Sarah are you having a little nose on here to try and prove us all wrong? How can it be allowed for those two seats in the back, what if there is an accident wouldn't she go straight through the back window??
I knew it would be Esme boo boo would never be squished in the sun trap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There vlogs are so boring it’s painful to watch, the best bits are when the car breaks down, I know it’s going to happen again, that Range Rover is an old dog, bit like lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I think it’s both off them, Isla and Esme. It was esme that demonstrated all the leg room she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hey Inghams we just love seeing roadside forcourts relly selling Europe to us in middle pandemic nice one 👍

Reactions: 26
Everytime I see that they’ve stopped road side and are allowing their children to sleep there all I can think about is that family who did it a few years back and they were mugged. A pipe was used to infiltrate the air in the van that made them all unconscious and then they were robbed. Apparently it’s not uncommon and is known as gas-robbery. Advertising their where abouts, the kinds of valuables they travel with, It makes me so so uneasy & I’m not even there!
**please note minghams, this was not a click bait suggestion for the next instalment of your sh*tshow**

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.